SoCo T/A

Topic created · 4 Posts · 265 Views
  • Legit asf… Offers overnight/express as well. About 7 days standard for my location and 3 days for the express. Care pack INBOUND baby! Love the professionalism and great communication with customers - the way any source should be. If I’m injecting myself with something the person made themselves - why would I settle for anything less than professional all across the board? T/A, communication, and quality. The quality definitely seems on point, just need to run blood to confirm. Pinned 1g of test E when the pack landed lol. Going to up the dose DAMNIT! Probably and up around 1.4g test E 750mg Mast E 700mg NPP and 40mg Var. Sprinkle in some injectable Sdrol 2-3clx a week PWO and I’m well on my way to a 2k total. Gonna be absolutely PISS. Hopefully I can recomp similar to trenbolone without the crazy bipolar moodswings.

• Inject it in your dick vein for best pissening gains

• I’ve googled this, trust me, but what does MORE test offer then just say a normal 500 a week blast? 1.4g seems insane… If some guys can get away with 200 then what does 1.4g do “exactly”? Are you in the gym 8 hours a day or something?

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘53654’ dateline=‘1558217069’]
    I’ve googled this, trust me, but what does MORE test offer then just say a normal 500 a week blast? 1.4g seems insane… If some guys can get away with 200 then what does 1.4g do “exactly”? Are you in the gym 8 hours a day or something?
    [/quote]

The results aren’t say 3x or even 2x as good,but you get more nitrogen retention and you can put more calories to use. It’s nit necessary, and I’d only reccomend if you’ve built a really solid foundation with lighter doses and want to keep a blast going and gains coming in. NOT something you just jump into lol. I blast and cruise and this is by far the most I’ll have ever ran. I’m going for a 2000lb total and I’m very close - I’ll need to use every card in my hand… High doses… Lots of food, perfect training… And trenbolone when I see fit. That’s one of my aces I’m not looking forward to play…