Mom threw my gear out

Topic created · 31 Posts · 2385 Views
  • PLEASE HELP: So I’ve been on Test for 1 year and a few months and I live with my mom while I commute to college. Did the starter blast for 20 weeks and I’ve been cruising ever since. I came home yesterday and she found my syringes which I had in the box behind my bed and threw it out. I told her I needed them or I’m going to have low test. She said she doesn’t care and does not want me taking drugs in her house. She didn’t find my vials and ancillaries as I have those hidden in my closet. I should have kept the syringes in my closet too. Anyways: What should I do? Order more syringes and hide them In my closet? Or PCT off and just wait to get back on gear after I move out. I need to make a decision asap because my last pin was Monday night and I was supposed to pin Friday which was yesterday so my testosterone levels are plummeting as we speak. I never PCT’ed before and I’m about to graduate college next week and I am scared of having low test in the mean time. What should I do?

• Lol “plummeting as we speak.” Okay doomsday scenario.

No drugs in mommy’s house silly boy. Pct until you’re out into your own house or until your mom honors boundaries by not barging into your room.

• If you have a car, keep them in the trunk.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘53614’ dateline=‘1558202962’]
    Lol “plummeting as we speak.” Okay doomsday scenario.

No drugs in mommy’s house silly boy. Pct until you’re out into your own house or until your mom honors boundaries by not barging into your room.
    [/quote]

@“CaptainAmerica” Ok, I was cruising. Do I still wait two full weeks to start PCT or can I start sooner since my levels are already lower? Going to do Nolvadex 20mg ED for 6 weeks.
    [hr]
    [quote=“nobenchrichy” pid=‘53617’ dateline=‘1558203485’]
    If you have a car, keep them in the trunk.
    [/quote]

No car yet, I plan on moving out at the end of the year.

• Is it really that hard for you to hide needles ? Lmao why not the same place as your vials, why not in a gym bag, why not somewhere in the back yard that no one would ever look, you post like your life is over when a normal person would have just bought more and put them somewhere else, fuck go to a feed store and buy them as you use them.

• Moms a straight up bitch!

If you can’t hide your stuff good enough to not get caught maybe it’s best you wait to get back on until you have your own place

• Lol bruh you should have lied and told us you dropped it and somehow the vial shattered or your dog ate it and got jacked

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53642’ dateline=‘1558213791’]
    Moms a straight up bitch!

If you can’t hide your stuff good enough to not get caught maybe it’s best you wait to get back on until you have your own place
    [/quote]

No way, this in on OP. If he can’t pay for his own place, then he pays by following Mom’s rules.

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘53644’ dateline=‘1558214255’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53642’ dateline=‘1558213791’]

[/quote]

No way, this in on OP. If he can’t pay for his own place, then he pays by following Mom’s rules.
    [/quote]

I’m not really sure if you realized but I was being sarcastic in the first sentence…

• Def going to need to find a really good hiding spot now, shes going to be searching extra hard to find stuff from here on out lol

• [quote=“13hourstililand” pid=‘53621’ dateline=‘1558204212’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘53614’ dateline=‘1558202962’]

[/quote]

@“CaptainAmerica” Ok, I was cruising. Do I still wait two full weeks to start PCT or can I start sooner since my levels are already lower? Going to do Nolvadex 20mg ED for 6 weeks.
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Bruh… are you taking steroids when your mom literally still drives you to school?

You can buy slin pins at most pharmacies- just try not to look like a junkie.

• If you took Test E I thought the wait is “3 weeks”? Anyways…if you still got the goodies, just go get more syringes.

• [quote=“T0rtilla” pid=‘53650’ dateline=‘1558216527’]
    [quote=“13hourstililand” pid=‘53621’ dateline=‘1558204212’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Bruh… are you taking steroids when your mom literally still drives you to school?

You can buy slin pins at most pharmacies- just try not to look like a junkie.
    [/quote]

Just because he doesn’t have a car doesn’t mean he relies on his mom to get him to school. In some places, there are a lot of public transportation options available. Especially to CC; they pretty much all have buses that go there daily.

• [quote=“13hourstililand” pid=‘53621’ dateline=‘1558204212’]

[/quote]

[hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    just do that and try to hide your gear until then then you can just buy syringes and go back at it

• You’re not gonna die when your test crashes. Chill out.

Also try an AI next time – you’re way too worried about this to have low estrogen.

• [quote=“13hourstililand” pid=‘53612’ dateline=‘1558202275’]
    PLEASE HELP: So I’ve been on Test for 1 year and a few months and I live with my mom while I commute to college. Did the starter blast for 20 weeks and I’ve been cruising ever since. I came home yesterday and she found my syringes which I had in the box behind my bed and threw it out. I told her I needed them or I’m going to have low test. She said she doesn’t care and does not want me taking drugs in her house. She didn’t find my vials and ancillaries as I have those hidden in my closet. I should have kept the syringes in my closet too. Anyways: What should I do? Order more syringes and hide them In my closet? Or PCT off and just wait to get back on gear after I move out. I need to make a decision asap because my last pin was Monday night and I was supposed to pin Friday which was yesterday so my testosterone levels are plummeting as we speak. I never PCT’ed before and I’m about to graduate college next week and I am scared of having low test in the mean time. What should I do?
    [/quote]

So how long until you move out?

If you are moving out when you graduate, I would get some more pins and keep cruising until you move. I heard you could grab them from some pharmacies, but IDK since I normally order from online.

If you are not moving out after graduation and still have a year or more left living there, either start PCT now or order some more pins to last until graduation then PCT. I suggest just starting PCT because there will always be some reason to keep cruising and not PCT; “Well now I graduated and am looking for a job, I don’t want to be in PCT when looking for a job.” “Well now I am starting a new job, I don’t want to be in PCT while starting a job.” “Now I am transferring to a university, I don’t want to be in PCT when I make a first impression on my classmates.” Etc. So PCT, wait until you move out of your moms house, then feel free to start again.

As for your PCT, no, you still need to wait the two weeks. So either start PCT on May 29th or June 3rd.

Your PCT plan is a bit weak for your cycle. I would either go Nolva for 8 weeks - 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20 - or add Clomid and then run Nolva at 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20 and Clomid at 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25. But that’s just my opinion; PCT is pretty personalized and not as well understood.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53645’ dateline=‘1558214328’]
    [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘53644’ dateline=‘1558214255’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m not really sure if you realized but I was being sarcastic in the first sentence…
    [/quote]

LMAO nope, missed that entirely! I thought it seemed strange coming from you

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘53673’ dateline=‘1558225851’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘53645’ dateline=‘1558214328’]
    [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘53644’ dateline=‘1558214255’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO nope, missed that entirely! I thought it seemed strange coming from you
    [/quote]

Hahahahaha never doubt my friend!! Mom is just doing her job. I think all of our moms would not be happy to find needles in our rooms at that age.

• Best thing to hide something you don’t want your mom to find, is to hide it in something your mom really doesn’t want to find. I recommend a pocket pussy from bad-dragon.com all their dildos/pocketpussies are large and perfect for hiding syringes and gear. All their dildos/pocketpussies are shaped like demon/horse/alien cocks and vaginas and your mom will not want to touch it. Plus depending on your fetishes I’m sure you’ll find something you like.

• [quote=“DNPstoney” pid=‘53657’ dateline=‘1558220353’]
    [quote=“T0rtilla” pid=‘53650’ dateline=‘1558216527’]
    [.
    [/quote]

Just because he doesn’t have a car doesn’t mean he relies on his mom to get him to school. In some places, there are a lot of public transportation options available. Especially to CC; they pretty much all have buses that go there daily.
    [/quote]

This may be the dumbest response to one of the dumbest post I’ve ever read… FML