What source sells syringes?

Topic created · 8 Posts · 707 Views
  • Looking for a source that can ship me a box of syringes in a sneaker box for disguise purposes. My mom threw my needles out and I am 6 days without a pin. I already tried CVS and they don’t carry insulin needles unfortunately. Willing to pay extra.

• Go to a tractor supply or feed store they carry pins/syringes. Also you should probably go to the post office and open a p.o. box in your name and have your stuff sent to it if you can no longer have stuff shipped to your parents house without privacy.

• Wal-Mart pharmacy

• I find it almost impossible for cvs not to have slin needles. Also, your pinning test with a slin needle?? Why

But eastcoastmedical is where I get

• Jesus Christ man

• I also wanna mention this. Idk if it’s just my state or federally, but u are allowed by law to buy up to 10 needles from a pharmacy at a given time. If cvs says they don’t have or are being annoying go to an independent. It doesn’t matter if u looked like a juice head or a crackhead. The whole point of the law is to stop the spread of disease between IV drug users

• I’m literally only bumping this to bury another thread, though to stay on topic, syringe access caries by state as some allow ease of access for public health concerns.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘53715’ dateline=‘1558270591’]
    I’m literally only bumping this to bury another thread, though to stay on topic, syringe access caries by state as some allow ease of access for public health concerns.
    [/quote]

Yea I double checked after I posted. NY allows u to buy 10.idk what state op is in