HGH Dosing

Topic created · 7 Posts · 328 Views
  • What do you think is the best hgh dose for 4iu ed, once a day, twice a day, in the morning on empty stomach, preworkout, postworkout, or pre-bed?

And is insulin really necessary? I see a lot of recommendations for insulin, but I havent seen anyone mention it on here and I dont see sources that carry it.

• I couldn’t recommend insulin less, as you probably have no idea what you’re doing and will end up doing more damage than intended. I’ve been told that for bb’ing purposes it doesn’t really matter so much if you dose all at once or not in the day, and I think most people dose EoD out of cost, though you release GH naturally after exercise and sleep; so if you were trying to be as close to natural as you can I’d imagine you’d probably do one dose after waking, then one like roughly 6 hours later post workout but I think that’s just splitting hairs. YMMV thought obviously and others will probably have more to say.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘53714’ dateline=‘1558270427’]
    I couldn’t recommend insulin less, as you probably have no idea what you’re doing and will end up doing more damage than intended. I’ve been told that for bb’ing purposes it doesn’t really matter so much if you dose all at once or not in the day, and I think most people dose EoD out of cost, though you release GH naturally after exercise and sleep; so if you were trying to be as close to natural as you can I’d imagine you’d probably do one dose after waking, then one like roughly 6 hours later post workout but I think that’s just splitting hairs. YMMV thought obviously and others will probably have more to say.
    [/quote]

Yes, I’m with you on the insulin. I know you can potentially hurt yourself with it, but I have seen it as a protocol on other sites just doing Google searches. Just wanted to see what any bb’s on here thought about it. Thanks for the thought. I’ve been reading the same thing you said.

• I have recently added humalog to my protocol pwo. I am loving the pumps and seem to be thickening up. I will tell you, I did alot of research before I started. You can go into a coma and die if you are not safe or dont know what you’re doing.

• [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘53742’ dateline=‘1558281811’]
    I have recently added humalog to my protocol pwo. I am loving the pumps and seem to be thickening up. I will tell you, I did alot of research before I started. You can go into a coma and die if you are not safe or dont know what you’re doing.
    [/quote]

Yes, I have read that. Also, I dont want to do anything IV. How necessary do you think it is to an hgh cycle? Did you have any problems running hgh solo? Did you have good results w/o the humalog?

• Ok, so you need to do more research because slin. Is subQ inj. Not IV. It’s not necessary. They have great synergy.

• [quote=“Allstar1233” pid=‘53750’ dateline=‘1558285678’]
    Ok, so you need to do more research because slin. Is subQ inj. Not IV. It’s not necessary. They have great synergy.
    [/quote]

Yes, that is what I am doing. Trust me, I am not planning on adding anything that could put me in a coma. That is why I am not really educated on insulin. I just have just seen it in a lot of gh protocols and wanted some feedback from people who have used it with and without gh to see if is even worth my time reaserching. If I dont absolutely need it, I’m not going to use it. Thanks for the feedback tho. I have read that also.