Coming off BnC

Topic created · 3 Posts · 343 Views
  • Coming off of a 2.5 year BnC. I went off cold turkey with no pct or anything around 5 weeks ago and felt fine. Only problem is my erections and sex drive took a massive drop this week. Can’t get it up too hot. So I am on a modified TRT right now with test prop at 100mg a week until I get this pct thing sorted out. Which compounds and doses have you guys had the best luck with when coming off of A longer BnC? HCG? Clomid? Nolva?

• [quote=“tren4trump” pid=‘53753’ dateline=‘1558287399’]
    Coming off of a 2.5 year BnC. I went off cold turkey with no pct or anything around 5 weeks ago and felt fine. Only problem is my erections and sex drive took a massive drop this week. Can’t get it up too hot. So I am on a modified TRT right now with test prop at 100mg a week until I get this pct thing sorted out. Which compounds and doses have you guys had the best luck with when coming off of A longer BnC? HCG? Clomid? Nolva?
    [/quote]

Wtf?

Ok, this is not something we can decide for you. You either cruise or you don’t. I can’t decide that it is worth it for you to cruise; only you can make this decision.

And yes, if you stop taking Test again, start a proper PCT protocol. Last time, you didn’t do any PCT then complained about low T after a month lol.

Yeah, your PCT should contain Clomid and/or Nolva. HCG is recommended, especially coming off a 2.5 year BNC, but not 100% necessarily if you can’t get it. I would probably just do a 6-8 week PCT of Clomid at 50/50/25/25/25/25 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20/20/20.

• +1 on what Stoney said. Couldn’t put it better.