Netherlands Anavar source

Topic created · 10 Posts · 520 Views
  • Can anyone point me to a legit EU or international Anavar source? Ive been having no luck so far, finding a legit (tested, preferably) source that ships to the netherlands? Most sources only stick to US-only. Thanks in advance

• 🙂 We have international Anavar both raw and capsuled with a high stealth success rate (+reship if seized), if you’d like to check us out~!

Main SST Source Thread: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-Misriah-Verified-items-added-sale-ending-May-25th
    (Edit: Figured I’d add the direct image link to one of our raw batch tests for Anavar, also, for easy reading: https://i.imgur.com/3QmQ0fB.jpg )

As a female I feel very confident in the quality/legitimacy of our Anavar (as in, I would take it without fear of virilization, which is a pretty big indicator of good Var in my opinion~!).

Otherwise, I don’t think you’ll have any issues with any of the other verified international sources here, either. 🙂 I have heard good things of them all.

Cheers ~! Best of luck in your search and I hope you find a source that works for you.

• Pharmasource EU has legit 25mg var at great prices over at Meso, highly recommended

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘53947’ dateline=‘1558408926’]
    🙂 We have international Anavar both raw and capsuled with a high stealth success rate (+reship if seized), if you’d like to check us out~!

Main SST Source Thread: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-Misriah-Verified-items-added-sale-ending-May-25th
    (Edit: Figured I’d add the direct image link to one of our raw batch tests for Anavar, also, for easy reading: https://i.imgur.com/3QmQ0fB.jpg )

As a female I feel very confident in the quality/legitimacy of our Anavar (as in, I would take it without fear of virilization, which is a pretty big indicator of good Var in my opinion~!).

Otherwise, I don’t think you’ll have any issues with any of the other verified international sources here, either. 🙂 I have heard good things of them all.

Cheers ~! Best of luck in your search and I hope you find a source that works for you.
    [/quote]
    Thanks for your reply! If it werent for your post id think you guys are US only.

[quote=“appropionate” pid=‘53950’ dateline=‘1558410528’]
    Pharmasource EU has legit 25mg var at great prices over at Meso, highly recommended
    [/quote]
    I will check it out, thanks! I hope they have 10mg tabs as well, 25 is too high for me.

What do you guys think of PharmaComStore? they ship internationally as well

• [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘53952’ dateline=‘1558412661’]
    Thanks for your reply! If it werent for your post id think you guys are US only.
    [/quote]

No worries haha, it can be a little confusing since we have a US Domestic and an International page separate from each other.

🙂 We do carry “Lady Var” at 10mg x 100 pcs. If you need something more specific you can always throw us an E-mail (mention to Misriah I sent you and to ask about a discount if you end up wanting any from us~!)

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘53954’ dateline=‘1558413384’]
    [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘53952’ dateline=‘1558412661’]
    [/quote]

No worries haha, it can be a little confusing since we have a US Domestic and an International page separate from each other.

🙂 We do carry “Lady Var” at 10mg x 100 pcs. If you need something more specific you can always throw us an E-mail (mention to Misriah I sent you and to ask about a discount if you end up wanting any from us~!)
    [/quote]

ah thats such a relief! i saw you only sold 50mg tabs(55usd for 100pcs) how much do the 100x10 pcs go for? 95% purity is good enough for me lol

and have you had any experience shipping to the netherlands?

• [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘53952’ dateline=‘1558412661’]

I will check it out, thanks! I hope they have 10mg tabs as well, 25 is too high for me.

What do you guys think of PharmaComStore? they ship internationally as well
    [/quote]

yea I think they do, Hilma Biocare ships from EU as well and has ladyvar. you can always quarter the 25mg though, been doing that for female clients successfully.

I try to avoid US>EU shipping as the seizure rate within EU seems much lower and there are more convenient payment options available but YMMV

• [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘53957’ dateline=‘1558415180’]
    ah thats such a relief! i saw you only sold 50mg tabs(55usd for 100pcs) how much do the 100x10 pcs go for? 95% purity is good enough for me lol

[/quote]

^^; 97.38% purity was the last batch test on our raws, so quite good!

Our 100x10 pieces are currently at $55USD as well, but I can bump it down to $45~! (just mention it in your purchase E-mail if you end up wanting to buy!)

As for shipping, our stealth has had a 100% success rate so far - including hard borders like Australia, so I don’t think there should be any troubles with the Netherlands. I’m checking with our distribution warehouse at the moment for what our history is with Netherlands in particular, though. 🙂

Of course, I understand the convenience of buying from within the EU, as well~! Whomever you buy from I hope you enjoy your var cycle, I’m absolutely in love with it myself !

[quote=“appropionate” pid=‘53965’ dateline=‘1558417462’]
    you can always quarter the 25mg though, been doing that for female clients successfully.
    [/quote]

Another option you have from any supplier (if they have higher dosed capsules or raw powder and you can’t split a pill) is to make your own oral solution to lower the dose to what you’re looking for. I spoke about this a little in another thread so I’ll just quote myself for convenience:

[quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘53215’ dateline=‘1557997380’]
    There’s a very easy fix to any oral capsule having more than you need in it: make an oral suspension!

Anavar can be easily made into a 5mg/ml suspension. You can use vodka, GSO, glycerin, even olive oil (note: olive oil tastes like butts - not the good kind of butts). Since the capsules are 25mg and you want to get to 5mg/ml, we need 5ml of your chosen solvent for every 25mg capsule to make it 5mg/ml. Mix it up, store it, make sure it’s stirred/shaken before each use, and then use an oral syringe to dose it out (remember, 1ml = 5mg, so she should take 1ml morning, 1ml night if she wants a 10mg daily dose).

Alternatively, you can get fairly cheap electronic scales on Amazon that can weight the powder, and just weigh out doses that way (takes a bit more prep time each dose). Raw Anavar should have no real taste to it (though if the capsules have any kind of filler it may have some taste, depending on what it is). You can then just swallow said raw Anavar with some water, or whatever. Sprinkle it on your breakfast if you want! Eat it by the spoonful! (okay, spoonful might be a bit much for a lady… but… you get the point!)

Hope this helps~! 🙂
    [/quote]

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘53966’ dateline=‘1558423402’]
    [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘53957’ dateline=‘1558415180’]

[/quote]

^^; 97.38% purity was the last batch test on our raws, so quite good!

Our 100x10 pieces are currently at $55USD as well, but I can bump it down to $45~! (just mention it in your purchase E-mail if you end up wanting to buy!)

As for shipping, our stealth has had a 100% success rate so far - including hard borders like Australia, so I don’t think there should be any troubles with the Netherlands. I’m checking with our distribution warehouse at the moment for what our history is with Netherlands in particular, though. 🙂

Of course, I understand the convenience of buying from within the EU, as well~! Whomever you buy from I hope you enjoy your var cycle, I’m absolutely in love with it myself !

[quote=“appropionate” pid=‘53965’ dateline=‘1558417462’]
    you can always quarter the 25mg though, been doing that for female clients successfully.
    [/quote]

Another option you have from any supplier (if they have higher dosed capsules or raw powder and you can’t split a pill) is to make your own oral solution to lower the dose to what you’re looking for. I spoke about this a little in another thread so I’ll just quote myself for convenience:

[quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘53215’ dateline=‘1557997380’]
    There’s a very easy fix to any oral capsule having more than you need in it: make an oral suspension!

Anavar can be easily made into a 5mg/ml suspension. You can use vodka, GSO, glycerin, even olive oil (note: olive oil tastes like butts - not the good kind of butts). Since the capsules are 25mg and you want to get to 5mg/ml, we need 5ml of your chosen solvent for every 25mg capsule to make it 5mg/ml. Mix it up, store it, make sure it’s stirred/shaken before each use, and then use an oral syringe to dose it out (remember, 1ml = 5mg, so she should take 1ml morning, 1ml night if she wants a 10mg daily dose).

Alternatively, you can get fairly cheap electronic scales on Amazon that can weight the powder, and just weigh out doses that way (takes a bit more prep time each dose). Raw Anavar should have no real taste to it (though if the capsules have any kind of filler it may have some taste, depending on what it is). You can then just swallow said raw Anavar with some water, or whatever. Sprinkle it on your breakfast if you want! Eat it by the spoonful! (okay, spoonful might be a bit much for a lady… but… you get the point!)

Hope this helps~! 🙂
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Wow, youre truly amazing with all the help. I cant wait for what your distribution history is with the netherlands. this is my first cycle, and from what i hear, the netherlands have a tough border control.
    Again, thanks for all the help, youve gained a customer from your service alone.

• [quote=“woodstench” pid=‘54007’ dateline=‘1558460276’]
    Wow, youre truly amazing with all the help. I cant wait for what your distribution history is with the netherlands. this is my first cycle, and from what i hear, the netherlands have a tough border control.
    Again, thanks for all the help, youve gained a customer from your service alone.
    [/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, was waiting for them to do a check! 🙂 We have apparently had a few packs land in the Netherlands with no seizing so far.

And no worries there~! I’m happy to help any time. If you have any future cycle questions you can always give me a shout, you don’t need to be a customer to ask. Always nice to see more females enjoying the benefits of AAS !

Let me know how your progress goes if you find the time later on, too~! Would love to hear it.