If you want to test your source check this out

Topic created · 15 Posts · 1472 Views
  • go to labmax.ca or .com they have a site for almost every country., they sell vials and uv lights you can test almost every steroid on this site cheap as balls to like 20 bucks a kit

Type of test test vials used raw powder test oil test / liquid pill test
    Anadrol (Oxymetholone) special anadrol test yes yes
    Anavar special anavar test yes yes yes
    Boldenone base A+B yes yes
    boldenone undecanoate A+B yes yes
    Boldenone undecylenate A+B yes yes
    Clenbuterol special clenbuterol test yes yes
    Clomid special clomid test yes yes
    Dianabol pill A+B yes yes
    Dianabol liquid A+B yes
    Ephedrine special ephedrine test yes yes
    Masteron enanthate A+B yes yes
    Masteron propionate A+B yes yes
    Nandrolone decanoate A+B yes yes
    Nandrolone phenylpropionate A+B yes
    Nolvadex special nolvadex test yes yes
    Primobolan (Metenolone enanthate) A+B yes yes
    Proviron A+B yes yes
    Superdrol (Methasterone) A+B yes
    Sustanon 250 A+B yes
    Testosterone acetate A+B yes
    Testosterone base A+B yes yes
    Testosterone cypionate A+B yes yes
    Testosterone enanthate A+B yes yes
    Testosterone isocaproate A+B yes
    Testosterone propionate A+B yes yes
    Trenbolone acetate A+B yes yes
    Trenbolone enanthate A+B yes yes
    Turanabol liquid A+B yes yes
    Turanabol pill A+B yes yes
    Winstrol special winstrol test yes yes yes

• IIRC Labmax has unfortunately been determined to have little credibility and the results are always taken with a grain of salt.

• All it does is tell you if there is active compound of what you’re looking for in the vial. If you’re concerned with something being fake it can be worth it but that’s pretty much it

• @“SouthernCompounding” your favorite! Labmax!

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘54036’ dateline=‘1558478895’]
    All it does is tell you if there is active compound of what you’re looking for in the vial. If you’re concerned with something being fake it can be worth it but that’s pretty much it
    [/quote]

primo and var are often faked because they are expensive to make.
    var is often dbol combined with whinny.

its great for knowing what’s going in your body, you’d need more tools to tell how much though or you’d have to send it to someone like jano because mass specs are like 5 grand . it can give you an idea of strength, if it barely shows up or not at all then its weak or fake.

• Labmax does not count for anything on SST. Feel free to purchase for yourself but it is not held to any standard EVEN IF the compound you test doesn’t show up correctly.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54319’ dateline=‘1558650434’]
    Labmax does not count for anything on SST. Feel free to purchase for yourself but it is not held to any standard EVEN IF the compound you test doesn’t show up correctly.
    [/quote]

gotcha is there any test that does other than mass spec like I suppose jano uses

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54319’ dateline=‘1558650434’]
    Labmax does not count for anything on SST. Feel free to purchase for yourself but it is not held to any standard EVEN IF the compound you test doesn’t show up correctly.
    [/quote]

yea but it still shows if there is an active substance in the drug even if its like 1/10th or so. I believe if it yields positive than go send it out to a lab to check the concentrate.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54340’ dateline=‘1558662089’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54319’ dateline=‘1558650434’]
    [/quote]

gotcha is there any test that does other than mass spec like I suppose jano uses
    [/quote]

The only tests that count are blood tests and services like Jano as you mentioned.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54345’ dateline=‘1558663350’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54340’ dateline=‘1558662089’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The only tests that count are blood tests and services like Jano as you mentioned.
    [/quote]
    I was mostly suggesting this as a way to find out if you may need a service like jano after what you bought has failed not as a way to dispute your source so that works out fine then.

out of curiosity what kind of gear does jano use to test?

• @“Janoshik” care to explain?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54371’ dateline=‘1558699893’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54345’ dateline=‘1558663350’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I was mostly suggesting this as a way to find out if you may need a service like jano after what you bought has failed not as a way to dispute your source so that works out fine then.

[/quote]

I own Shimadzu and Agilent HPLCs

• [quote=“Janoshik” pid=‘54377’ dateline=‘1558703731’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54371’ dateline=‘1558699893’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what models if you don’t mind me asking?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54340’ dateline=‘1558662089’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, blood analysis

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54387’ dateline=‘1558710377’]
    [quote=“Janoshik” pid=‘54377’ dateline=‘1558703731’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘54371’ dateline=‘1558699893’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

what models if you don’t mind me asking?
    [/quote]

1260 and 20XR series

not that it makes any difference