New cycle opinions?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 427 Views
  • Hello guys was gonna tell you my cycle and what you thought my goals here is to get clean mass and extreme strength on my squat/bench/deadlift currently at 365/265/455 with a majority clean diet of course with a high protein intake. I was gonna run 800mg tren Ace a week with 200mg test propionate a week with 50mg Anadrol every day expect for Thursday for 8 weeks with 12mg of aromasin every other day and 500mg b6 everyday, along with milk thistle for healthy liver will not be consuming any else harsh on the liver expect for 51/50 preworkout.

• Not trying to be mean but there is so much wrong here from my perspective.

An entirely unnecessary amount of tren for your level of experience/strength (a beginner cycle of 3-400 mg of test is more suitable for where you are at). You’d see wonders off of a mere 2-300 mg of tren and there is absolutely zero need to dive right into advanced level doses of it if you are adamant on taking it

Taking a random day off of Anadrol makes no sense. Just take it every day and for 4-6 weeks. 8 is really pushing it and putting your body through that isn’t necessary at all.

12.5 mg of aromasin every other day is extremely high for a mere 200 mg of test per week. Once per week is a more reasonable starting point.

Vitamin b6 is unlikely to be sufficient for 800 mg of tren – you will want to have caber or prami on hand no matter what dose you settle on.

Milk thistle isn’t going to be your saving grace by any means and it’s arguably insignificant. Get TUDCA or UDCA if you are actually looking to provide your liver with any sort of substantial relief.

• Agreed start with test only, I trained a buddy of mine who was 160lbs to numbers similar to yours in 6 months and he was totally natty. I’m no gatekeeper and if you want to try steroids it’s your body, but all that tren is waste at your experience, 300-500mg a week of test and kick start with an oral if you want to try something fun. Putting on mass takes time and correct diet, upping the gear early won’t short cut the way you are hoping. When you truly start approaching the limits of what you can genetically attain that is the time to experiment with larger doses/more advanced stacks.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘54203’ dateline=‘1558571802’]
    Not trying to be mean but there is so much wrong here from my perspective.

An entirely unnecessary amount of tren for your level of experience/strength (a beginner cycle of 3-400 mg of test is more suitable for where you are at). You’d see wonders off of a mere 2-300 mg of tren and there is absolutely zero need to dive right into advanced level doses of it if you are adamant on taking it

Taking a random day off of Anadrol makes no sense. Just take it every day and for 4-6 weeks. 8 is really pushing it and putting your body through that isn’t necessary at all.

12.5 mg of aromasin every other day is extremely high for a mere 200 mg of test per week. Once per week is a more reasonable starting point.

Vitamin b6 is unlikely to be sufficient for 800 mg of tren – you will want to have caber or prami on hand no matter what dose you settle on.

Milk thistle isn’t going to be your saving grace by any means and it’s arguably insignificant. Get TUDCA or UDCA if you are actually looking to provide your liver with any sort of substantial relief.
    [/quote]

Appreciate the feedback I will definitely take your advice my guy

• [quote=“juiceman” pid=‘54207’ dateline=‘1558572487’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘54203’ dateline=‘1558571802’]
    Not trying to be mean but there is so much wrong here from my perspective.

[/quote]

Appreciate the feedback I will definitely take your advice my guy
    [/quote]

No worries friend. Glad it helped, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any other questions!