Halo experience.

Topic created · 5 Posts · 687 Views
  • Was thinking about potentially running halotestin on my next cycle. Been reading into it and it has, at best, fairly mixed reviews.
    Any folks here run it? Thoughts on it?

• what’s bud I ran Halo as a test in the middle of a cut to see how I would react to it (mentally, physically). So I took 10mg ED for 1 week then 20mg split doses for 1 week following. Did it make me leaner? There was a difference only slightly but randoms in the gym definitely noticed. Felt tight, all the time. I started to see it shine during the second week though, had a very crisp look but man I was tired as shit that week. ZERO increased aggression, just kinda didn’t give a shit about anything. So I wouldn’t run it any longer than 3 weeks again, starting at 10mg and increasing by 10mg every week. I forget who my source was but they sourced here and then disappeared.

• Didn’t give a shit about anything huh… count me in.

• I’ve run pharmaceutical halotestin I got from a doctor years back and it was absolute insanity. It will shred you up like nothing else and the mental focus/ drive is Inhuman. Mike Tyson was said to have used Halo before the Holyfield fight where he bit his ear off and I can personally attest to the fact that I felt like I could tear someone’s face off on the stuff. Unfortunately Halo is extremely liver toxic and should be run only for short periods of time, I was fucking exhausted and felt like I was really pushing my liver too hard. The main issue with Halo is that it’s an extremely expensive raw and I highly doubt any UG Halo will be legitimate… maybe I’m being pessimistic but make sure you trust your source if you’re gonna throw down on this stuff.

• [quote=“BattleWalrus” pid=‘54438’ dateline=‘1558739269’]
    Was thinking about potentially running halotestin on my next cycle. Been reading into it and it has, at best, fairly mixed reviews.
    Any folks here run it? Thoughts on it?
    [/quote]

IMO Halo is an amazing pre contest drug last 4 weeks of prep right up though show. It gives you that last push and has a very synergistic effect mixed with other compounds. Hardens you up like nothing else, but is also toxic and should not be ran more than 4 weeks

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-PHARMAHGH-HUGE-BLOWOUT-SALE-15--4605