Cascade T/A

Topic created · 2 Posts · 238 Views
  • Ordered 5/21, received tracking number on 5/23, which I had no clue what to do with at first because some choose not to provide it so soon, and received package 5/24. Mind you I placed the order late night so that left him with 3 days to pack, send tracking, and get the goods to my door.

I feel like I’m disrespecting the man for waiting until the next day to post a T/A review. Sleek labels and packed with precaution in mind.

Just the facts, not stroking it to get shill points.

• [quote=“Bench_Much!” pid=‘54506’ dateline=‘1558797432’]
    Ordered 5/21, received tracking number on 5/23, which I had no clue what to do with at first because some choose not to provide it so soon, and received package 5/24. Mind you I placed the order late night so that left him with 3 days to pack, send tracking, and get the goods to my door.

I feel like I’m disrespecting the man for waiting until the next day to post a T/A review. Sleek labels and packed with precaution in mind.

Just the facts, not stroking it to get shill points.
    [/quote]

Appreciate the straight forward post bro. Everyone (99%-ish accuracy) gets their pack quick and on time. Tracking?? Man sometimes I send it after ya’ll got your pack lol…

Thanks again dude

Cas