Cascade Labs mg/10ml

Topic created · 4 Posts · 448 Views
  • Hello everyone,

I am able to switch over to prescription testosterone next month.

However, before the appointment next month, I still want to get an idea of what dose I am currently on that’s giving me my current testosterone levels.

I’m 100 percent sure that Cascade has real testosterone lol because my levels rose from extremely low to normal, but what I want to know is if anyone has any idea about how close to 250mg/ml his test is.

For example, if I’m injecting .5ml am I actually injecting 125 mg or something closer to 150 mg?

• You need to look at the bloodwork/lab section bro

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54523’ dateline=‘1558806471’]
    You need to look at the bloodwork/lab section bro
    [/quote]

I tried but the only thing I could find was anecdotal blood work that only showed what a person’s testosterone level was on a specific dose, not anything about the preciseness of the dosing itself

• [quote=“sadtrans” pid=‘54524’ dateline=‘1558806581’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘54523’ dateline=‘1558806471’]
    You need to look at the bloodwork/lab section bro
    [/quote]

I tried but the only thing I could find was anecdotal blood work that only showed what a person’s testosterone level was on a specific dose, not anything about the preciseness of the dosing itself
    [/quote]

That is because no one has posted lab work from Cascade.

You are free to order a vial, send it to Jano, and have him test it so you get an exact mg/ml dose. Most people don’t want to do this though, because it is expensive and it doesn’t benefit them too much personally. Many sources offer store credit for lab testing though, not sure if Cascade does.

Most people want to get bloodwork on themselves so they can analyze and adjust to have the best cycle possible; they only post here as a bonus. Less people are going to go out of their way to send things off to get lab tested.