Dragon Ordnance dedication

Topic created · 4 Posts · 333 Views
  • I don’t like kissing sources asses but I have to say I’m extremely impressed with Dragon once again. I had an issue with a Humatrope cartridge I purchased and he took the time to work through the issue and in the end send me a replacement. He’s spent money on numerous occasions to ensure my satisfaction with his service and products. As I’ve said before, it’s difficult to trust sending your money for an overseas transaction but he makes it about as painless as it gets… thanks @“DragonOrdnance”

• [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘54889’ dateline=‘1559062912’]
    I don’t like kissing sources asses but I have to say I’m extremely impressed with Dragon once again. I had an issue with a Humatrope cartridge I purchased and he took the time to work through the issue and in the end send me a replacement. He’s spent money on numerous occasions to ensure my satisfaction with his service and products. As I’ve said before, it’s difficult to trust sending your money for an overseas transaction but he makes it about as painless as it gets… thanks @“DragonOrdnance”
    [/quote]

What problem did you have with the humatrope cartridge?

• [quote=“amox88” pid=‘54921’ dateline=‘1559076929’]
    [quote=“Primobro” pid=‘54889’ dateline=‘1559062912’]
    I don’t like kissing sources asses but I have to say I’m extremely impressed with Dragon once again. I had an issue with a Humatrope cartridge I purchased and he took the time to work through the issue and in the end send me a replacement. He’s spent money on numerous occasions to ensure my satisfaction with his service and products. As I’ve said before, it’s difficult to trust sending your money for an overseas transaction but he makes it about as painless as it gets… thanks @“DragonOrdnance”
    [/quote]

What problem did you have with the humatrope cartridge?
    [/quote]

The box was open when I received it.

• You’re welcome!