HGH Serostim 3Iu daily . Question

Topic created · 6 Posts · 554 Views
  • Been running 3iu every morning for 3 months roughly. I’m still experiencing water retention and watching my diet.
    But I have numb tingling hands still hasn’t passed and I swear but now my shoes are all to tight. I have been a 11 for 30 years now they are extremely tight. I didn’t think I would be getting these type of sides on such a low. dose.
    Should I drop more or go off a few days currently running 3iu a day no off time. and have 9 boxes left 🙂
    Also have had major elbow pain. I have never had ever before.

• Split it into 2 shots. I’d say 2iu morn 2iu preWO

• [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘54902’ dateline=‘1559070798’]
    Split it into 2 shots. I’d say 2iu morn 2iu preWO
    [/quote]

Would also recommend this to help keep a more stable distribution. That or morning, night (opposed to preWO)~!

Water retention and tingling are common sides of GH and seem to be mostly genetic (some find relief by using different brands or purities, even at 1IU they can happen). From the studies I’ve read the tingling/numbness/potential joint pain is largely caused by the water retention causing excess pressure. This may also be the reason your feet are ‘bigger’ (swelling), but hands/feet/ears/nose are all common growth areas with HGH (usually high, long term use but everything is going to be different from individual to individual, so I wouldn’t call it ‘impossible’).

Carbs in general will cause water retention, as will issues with e2 if you’re running cycles alongside it, but even on something like a keto diet you could still experience these sides from GH use. Another big thing that can cause increased water retention, aches/pains, joint pain, etc, that both steroids and GH cause: electrolyte imbalance/deficiency. Low sodium is an especially huge culprit of excess water retention (your body uses sodium to process water, so if you don’t get enough salt, it will store that water instead). So if you aren’t already supplementing, consider picking up some pedialyte or something along those lines.

• [quote=“oldman618” pid=‘54898’ dateline=‘1559068524’]
    Been running 3iu every morning for 3 months roughly. I’m still experiencing water retention and watching my diet.
    But I have numb tingling hands still hasn’t passed and I swear but now my shoes are all to tight. I have been a 11 for 30 years now they are extremely tight. I didn’t think I would be getting these type of sides on such a low. dose.
    Should I drop more or go off a few days currently running 3iu a day no off time. and have 9 boxes left 🙂
    [/quote]

Did you pick up the Serostim from a source around here? I’d like to buy some more but haven’t seen any sources that carry it. Dragon Ordnance is supposed to have it but it looks like it’s out of stock.

• [quote=“oldman618” pid=‘54898’ dateline=‘1559068524’]
    Been running 3iu every morning for 3 months roughly. I’m still experiencing water retention and watching my diet.
    [/quote]

9 boxes left!! Man you dropped some cash on that stash… I do find that I hold water on Seros but not as much on other brands of pharm grade. Have you ever run GH before this? Regardless of the brand I think water retention to a degree is just part of the deal with GH and in my opinion well worth the benefits. Maybe go 5 days on 2 off or as was mentioned above, split your dose and even try 1iu 3xday if possible.

• Ill try 5 on and 2 off. And split the dose. Actually I get it from a neighbor. He gets it prescribed for his health. But looks like healthy as you or I. Married with kids. He get it year around and sell it.

NO PMs or personal selling!

Edited by Capt

[quote=“Primobro” pid=‘54973’ dateline=‘1559099137’]
    [quote=“oldman618” pid=‘54898’ dateline=‘1559068524’]
    [/quote]

9 boxes left!! Man you dropped some cash on that stash… I do find that I hold water on Seros but not as much on other brands of pharm grade. Have you ever run GH before this? Regardless of the brand I think water retention to a degree is just part of the deal with GH and in my opinion well worth the benefits. Maybe go 5 days on 2 off or as was mentioned above, split your dose and even try 1iu 3xday if possible.
    [/quote]