DHB as good as they say?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 925 Views
  • After years of cycling I’ve somehow just recently found out about DHB. The more I research it the better it looks, but there’s not much info out there or threads on it. I was hoping to hear from some people that have used it.

Is it safe long term? I can’t find any research around it, so I’m having a hard time deciding if it is worth the potential long term risks that you don’t have to worry about with any of the classics. I won’t use tren because I really don’t think I can handle the mental sides, so this looks like a dream come true. I also read the PIP can be pretty rough, but that would be worth it if the gains are as impressive as they say.

• idk man im usually a fucking mess mentally and i handle tren perfectly, get yourself some ace and try it. i can run up to 400mg/wk and almost no sides other then i get some weird ass sexual kinks/thoughts.

Im interested in DHB also, i made a post very similar to this one a week ago, basically people said its a better EQ, and for the price its a little meh, but still nice. still think i wanna try it though.

• I don’t think anything is inherently as good or as bad as people say, and I think it’s just because everyone responds so differently and has different goals. Like @“vettoxic” said, in the last thread there were plenty of people that were raving about it and a few that just would rather run other compounds. I don’t think you can really say til you try bro, give it a shot and see how you feel.

• I hear Dhb is underwhelming

• I’ve heard it’s like tren jr, less sides. Is this accurate? I’ve been thinking about trying it also.

• Ive used it twice at 600 and 800mg. It was pretty much the same as running 1200-1600mg eq for me. Definitely not like tren in my experience. Pip was manageable. I wont go out of my way to use it again.

• A stronger version of EQ without the anxiety sounds pretty incredible actually

• [quote=“grizzly” pid=‘55048’ dateline=‘1559169157’]
    A stronger version of EQ without the anxiety sounds pretty incredible actually
    [/quote]

Yeah… I had two whole 1mL injects of EQ about 4-5 weeks ago. I am STILL having anxiety problems/trouble sleeping. I have had the closest thing to an anxiety attack or a panic attack or whatever in my life. I’m normally pretty chill. Never touching EQ again. 95%+ THC extract didn’t even make the slightest dent in it either.

• [quote=“scrapiron__” pid=‘55159’ dateline=‘1559242990’]
    [quote=“grizzly” pid=‘55048’ dateline=‘1559169157’]
    A stronger version of EQ without the anxiety sounds pretty incredible actually
    [/quote]

Yeah… I had two whole 1mL injects of EQ about 4-5 weeks ago. I am STILL having anxiety problems/trouble sleeping. I have had the closest thing to an anxiety attack or a panic attack or whatever in my life. I’m normally pretty chill. Never touching EQ again. 95%+ THC extract didn’t even make the slightest dent in it either.
    [/quote]

I had a similar reaction to low dose EQ. It made me very irritable, and I got tendon problems that someone said was probably from the estrogen lowering effect. I’m interested in DHB but won’t mess with EQ again.

• DHB is much stronger EQ that doesn’t act like an AI and doesn’t make you anxious. 400 DHB is at least 1200 EQ. Gives you the same vascularity and cardio boost.

Or it’s much stronger Primo that hurts more to inject. Slow gains you mostly keep. You don’t get big fast but you look solid and dry.

People who call it underwhelming are judging by side effects or got scammed with bad product. DHB doesn’t torch your sleep cycle or your cardio.