Swollen Lower back after Glute Injects

Topic created · 4 Posts · 334 Views
  • Every… Fucking… Time. It seems to be too close to my lynohstic system and next thing I know the base of my spine where it connects to the pelvis is swollen as fuck for 3-4 days… Using 25g 1" pinning ventral glutes exactly as a medical professional would administer the shot. Fucking PISSED off…

• First thing is I would stop pinning there. Secondly, could it be anything else besides the shot? Maybe some other factor (drugs, diet, rapid weight gain, injury, etc) could be causing you to hold water

If you want a good site that can hold a fair amount of oil, I recommend lats. They have always been nice to me and if they’re big enough it’s an ez pin from the front

• That’s happened to me a few times. I just assumed it was sub q leakage

• [quote=“Powerful77” pid=‘55616’ dateline=‘1559523084’]
    Every… Fucking… Time. It seems to be too close to my lynohstic system and next thing I know the base of my spine where it connects to the pelvis is swollen as fuck for 3-4 days… Using 25g 1" pinning ventral glutes exactly as a medical professional would administer the shot. Fucking PISSED off…
    [/quote]

I have actually had this problem a few times, in the exact spot you are mentioning the pain in. It was so bad I couldn’t get out of bed or even bend over. What worked for me was icing that part of the back until it basically went numb then apply heat to it. Take ibuprofen or Tylenol after and then do light stretching. A lot of the time there will be nerve endings that get knicked by the pin itself when pinning even though you may not feel “pain” from it. When the nerves become inflamed from the glute to lower back, this pain you feel is the result.

Best, J