Fusion Labs 11/10

Topic created · 4 Posts · 333 Views
  • By far the best customer service I have ever had. I’m talking about Chick Fil A, God tier customer service.

Tl:dr I was being a retarded paranoid fuck and he took care of me.

First I miss understood his b3g1 deal thinking it was mix and match (when it didn’t say mix and match) but he dealt with by explaining it to me and STILL giving me the deal.
    Then when my package was a day late this dude was ready to send me my whole order again with overnight shipping PLUS A FREE SHIRT (cmon man don’t lie to me y’all would do anything for a free shirt).
    When my package arrived. My ignorant ass thought some of the vials were under filled cause they were not all filled the same (why because I’m stupid ok…) and I though one of the caps was damaged (it was just crimped harder than the others). To all of this he handled it with a great explanation and offered in store credit if I was unsatisfied.

Hands down the best customer service.

• I appreciate the kind words and enjoy exceeding your expectations.
    To clarify for anyone reading this , all vials are filled to a minimum using a precalibrated dispenser. I then manually add random extra amounts just because I can. I add EVEN MORE extra for orders that get their ordering format right (kidding … mostly )

• [quote=“FusionLabs” pid=‘55732’ dateline=‘1559596484’]
    I appreciate the kind words and enjoy exceeding your expectations.
    To clarify for anyone reading this , all vials are filled to a minimum using a precalibrated dispenser. I then manually add random extra amounts just because I can. I add EVEN MORE extra for orders that get their ordering format right (kidding … mostly )
    [/quote]

Hello, my Godzilla piss crashed, will need 25 vials as replacement or else!!

Glad fusion is getting the love he deserves. Good post OP!

• Definitely going to have to shop with Fusion. Seems to be getting tons of positive reviews.