Question on Test E quality

Topic created · 16 Posts · 855 Views
  • I’m posting this in the dumb questions because I realize that it’s probably a pretty dumb question, but anyways… I bought some Test E from Checkmate Labs (CML) about a year ago. I never got around to using it until recently. I’m about a month in my cycle and I’m not really “feeling” anything yet. No signs of high e2 either. I was holding off until around the 6 week mark (mid cycle) before I do my bloodwork. Is there any chance the gear is bunk or am I just getting ahead of myself here?

• [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69407’ dateline=‘1569223670’]
    I’m posting this in the dumb questions because I realize that it’s probably a pretty dumb question, but anyways… I bought some Test E from Checkmate Labs (CML) about a year ago. I never got around to using it until recently. I’m about a month in my cycle and I’m not really “feeling” anything yet. No signs of high e2 either. I was holding off until around the 6 week mark (mid cycle) before I do my bloodwork. Is there any chance the gear is bunk or am I just getting ahead of myself here?
    [/quote]

I have a good little stash of checkmate test e from the sale he posted right before he went on vacation. I use it and it is legit as far as I can tell (haven’t gotten bloodwork ran ever while using it). I BnC and I have zero issues with penis function or anything else while I cruise on it. If your test e is from around that time, it should be legit.

• How much are you running? Are you taking an AI? Are you running any other compounds?

What were you expecting from the test? It’s one of the safest compounds, and mild in terms of sides. It’s not going to make you blow up like tren or anadrol, but if you’re still seeing progress in the gym, I see no reason to worry.

Wait another week and get bloods if you want to be sure it’s not bunk.

• [quote=“pichriana” pid=‘69432’ dateline=‘1569252030’]
    How much are you running? Are you taking an AI? Are you running any other compounds?

What were you expecting from the test? It’s one of the safest compounds, and mild in terms of sides. It’s not going to make you blow up like tren or anadrol, but if you’re still seeing progress in the gym, I see no reason to worry.

[/quote]

I’m running 500mg a week. I haven’t taken an AI yet as I’ve felt no sides. I’m not taking anything else with it at the moment but I’m thinking of adding Anadrol

I’m going to take bloods in a week, that’s probably the safest route. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with a certain batch or something. I was probably just expecting more than I should. The thing that sort of made me question the test is the fact that I’ve felt no high e2 sides yet after a month on

• [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69483’ dateline=‘1569266072’]
    [quote=“pichriana” pid=‘69432’ dateline=‘1569252030’]
    How much are you running? Are you taking an AI? Are you running any other compounds?

[/quote]

I’m running 500mg a week. I haven’t taken an AI yet as I’ve felt no sides. I’m not taking anything else with it at the moment but I’m thinking of adding Anadrol

I’m going to take bloods in a week, that’s probably the safest route. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with a certain batch or something. I was probably just expecting more than I should. The thing that sort of made me question the test is the fact that I’ve felt no high e2 sides yet after a month on
    [/quote]Nah, you’re good brother. Some folks don’t aromatize at all, and you’re likely one of them.

Add the anadrol, you won’t regret it.

• [quote=“pichriana” pid=‘69490’ dateline=‘1569267262’]
    [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69483’ dateline=‘1569266072’]

[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, you’re good brother. Some folks don’t aromatize at all, and you’re likely one of them.

Add the anadrol, you won’t regret it.
    [/quote]
    Sounds good, I’ll do that. I appreciate the help bro

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘68559’ dateline=‘1568519401’]
    Do you have any lab testing on your npp? Also, some feed back from people who have ran his npp 200 would be nice.
    [/quote]

[quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69483’ dateline=‘1569266072’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dont always go by “feeling it” or “no sides”.
    I can run north of 1G with no AI and have very little bloating and 0 signs other than that of high e2, even adding 50mg dbol to 750mg test produced almost 0 e2 sides for me.
    Get the bloodwork for sure though!! Enjoy Not aromatizing though, you’re part of an elite motherfucking club aaaaahahahaha

• If you’re actually going to get blood work done wait to add the anadrol until after you get those results back.

• I’m on 500mg Test E/wk from CML, and it definitely doesn’t feel like bunk. Going to get bloods in a few weeks to be sure.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69609’ dateline=‘1569372997’]
    If you’re actually going to get blood work done wait to add the anadrol until after you get those results back.
    [/quote]
    I’ve been taking 50mg for the past couple days but I can stop. Why do you reckon I should wait? And in what way does Anadrol effect blood work results?

• [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69838’ dateline=‘1569552150’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69609’ dateline=‘1569372997’]
    If you’re actually going to get blood work done wait to add the anadrol until after you get those results back.
    [/quote]
    I’ve been taking 50mg for the past couple days but I can stop. Why do you reckon I should wait? And in what way does Anadrol effect blood work results?
    [/quote]

Nah too late now. It impacts your liver and lipid profile significantly. Woulda been good for you to see where they were at on just test alone so you could have a baseline to compare future labs to. Also, if it turns out the test is bunk you’d be suppressing your natural production with the anadrol and be running an oral only cycle.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69839’ dateline=‘1569552810’]
    [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69838’ dateline=‘1569552150’]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Nah too late now. It impacts your liver and lipid profile significantly. Woulda been good for you to see where they were at on just test alone so you could have a baseline to compare future labs to. Also, if it turns out the test is bunk you’d be suppressing your natural production with the anadrol and be running an oral only cycle.
    [/quote]
    Makes sense. Think even if I stop now the lipid results would be screwed up for a blood test a couple weeks out from today?

• [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69840’ dateline=‘1569553056’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69839’ dateline=‘1569552810’]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Makes sense. Think even if I stop now the lipid results would be screwed up for a blood test a couple weeks out from today?
    [/quote]

I don’t have any experience with that so I don’t feel comfortable giving you a specific answer man. To my knowledge orals begin to hit the lipids/enzymes right away, but how long it takes for them to return to baseline after only a few doses I know absolutely nothing about and would assume is going to be highly individual. Really sorry I can’t be of more help 😞

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69848’ dateline=‘1569557263’]
    [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69840’ dateline=‘1569553056’]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘69839’ dateline=‘1569552810’]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I don’t have any experience with that so I don’t feel comfortable giving you a specific answer man. To my knowledge orals begin to hit the lipids/enzymes right away, but how long it takes for them to return to baseline after only a few doses I know absolutely nothing about and would assume is going to be highly individual. Really sorry I can’t be of more help 😞
    [/quote]
    No worries. Really appreciate the info

• How long is the effective time to use this, and where did you order it?

• [quote=“Shevypri” pid=‘69483’ dateline=‘1569266072’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ive said this before. waiting for E sides is not a good way to see if you test is real. When I first started cycling I was very estrogen sensitive. After a number of cycles under my belt that changed , I was able to run nearly a G of test and no sides. Then it changed again I’m back to needing an AI more often