Why can't I pm people?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 545 Views
  • says I’m not allowed , im email verified and I need to ask th mods a question now and then.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘70914’ dateline=‘1570498818’]
    says I’m not allowed , im email verified and I need to ask th mods a question now and then.
    [/quote]

Email us dude

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘70931’ dateline=‘1570502973’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘70914’ dateline=‘1570498818’]
    says I’m not allowed , im email verified and I need to ask th mods a question now and then.
    [/quote]

Email us dude
    [/quote]

I used the php link above and sent one. should I email you directly and use the same email tutanota or proton or can I use mailfence.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘70931’ dateline=‘1570502973’]
    [/quote]

Email us dude
    [/quote]
    where can I find you email its not on your profile.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘72231’ dateline=‘1571365762’]
    [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘70931’ dateline=‘1570502973’]
    [/quote]

Email us dude
    [/quote]
    where can I find you email its not on your profile.
    [/quote]

read more ruls, and you will see

• @“bottletop” sst_modmail@tutanota.com

Use a tuta email. TBH idk where the link above contacts to (if it’s modmail or not), so I sent it a dirty email and we’ll see if it tells me I’m a nasty little girl or not.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘72260’ dateline=‘1571404992’]
    @“bottletop” sst_modmail@tutanota.com

Use a tuta email. TBH idk where the link above contacts to (if it’s modmail or not), so I sent it a dirty email and we’ll see if it tells me I’m a nasty little girl or not.
    [/quote]

thanks ill do that haha wherever it goes i got no reply, where do i find mmods tuta emails they arent in wiki or rules, there is a contact us button at the bottom of the website is that what im using?

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘72295’ dateline=‘1571416660’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘72260’ dateline=‘1571404992’]

[/quote]

thanks ill do that haha wherever it goes i got no reply, where do i find mmods tuta emails they arent in wiki or rules, there is a contact us button at the bottom of the website is that what im using?
    [/quote]

My mans, the email I gave you is the team’s. We dont use individual accounts sst_modmaill@tutanota.com

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘72309’ dateline=‘1571419894’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘72295’ dateline=‘1571416660’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘72260’ dateline=‘1571404992’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My mans, the email I gave you is the team’s. We dont use individual accounts sst_modmaill@tutanota.com
    [/quotWhoops I was just stupid or momentarily blind lol my bad.