Misriah GH/TE250/EQ/PWO

Topic created · 3 Posts · 522 Views
  • GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

Test - definitely test in these vials i needed up significantly up my AI dose when switching from cruise of different source gear to blast of Misriah gear

EQ - I’m eating like a fucking horse and have roadmaps from neck to toe.

The Gentle Granny (PWO) - smashed my deadlift and bench PRs with this. My girlfriend loved it as well…I could literally see the steroids in her eyes when she benched on it

• [quote=“Seatedmaggs” pid=‘70935’ dateline=‘1570509460’]
    GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

Test - definitely test in these vials i needed up significantly up my AI dose when switching from cruise of different source gear to blast of Misriah gear

The Gentle Granny (PWO) - smashed my deadlift and bench PRs with this. My girlfriend loved it as well…I could literally see the steroids in her eyes when she benched on it
    [/quote]

Good to hear. There are a lot of bad reviews coming out about Misriah now? DId you have any problems with your order or order time?
    thanks

• [quote=“shamanski” pid=‘71010’ dateline=‘1570571237’]
    [quote=“Seatedmaggs” pid=‘70935’ dateline=‘1570509460’]
    GH - definitely GH in these blacktops, my hands and feel have swelled up so much, appetite up, sleep noticeably improved.

[/quote]

Good to hear. There are a lot of bad reviews coming out about Misriah now? DId you have any problems with your order or order time?
    thanks
    [/quote]

Just TA issues that have been fixed/compensated. No product problems. 😉