Retin-a cream

Topic created · 8 Posts · 567 Views
  • Anyone have a good source for retin-a cream? Having some acne mid cycle and accutane isn’t an option right now with my current job and being outside a bunch. Thanks!

• A313 Retin A on Amazon . Worked wonders for me

• AllDayChemist and ExpressPCT have it stocked

• Thank you both! Never noticed it on express’ website and I’ve ordered from them a few times haha.

• [quote=“Allesandro96” pid=‘71303’ dateline=‘1570759831’]
    A313 Retin A on Amazon . Worked wonders for me
    [/quote]

Is this the exact same as actual retin-a? If so, what % would it be? (0.1%, 0.05%, etc.)?

I’ve been wanting to get some but I didn’t wanna place an order with one of the international vendors just for a lil bit of cream.

Thanks ahead of time dude!

• [quote=“redline76” pid=‘71151’ dateline=‘1570687167’]
    Anyone have a good source for retin-a cream? Having some acne mid cycle and accutane isn’t an option right now with my current job and being outside a bunch. Thanks!
    [/quote]

ReliableRx.com Indian prescription pharma grade, they have the cream and gel in different strengths.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘71502’ dateline=‘1570895684’]
    [quote=“redline76” pid=‘71151’ dateline=‘1570687167’]
    Anyone have a good source for retin-a cream? Having some acne mid cycle and accutane isn’t an option right now with my current job and being outside a bunch. Thanks!
    [/quote]

ReliableRx.com Indian prescription pharma grade, they have the cream and gel in different strengths.
    [/quote]

Thanks! Maybe I was misreading it, but do you need a script for that site, for prescription strength items?

• [quote=“redline76” pid=‘72105’ dateline=‘1571288842’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘71502’ dateline=‘1570895684’]
    [quote=“redline76” pid=‘71151’ dateline=‘1570687167’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks! Maybe I was misreading it, but do you need a script for that site, for prescription strength items?
    [/quote]

It asks for a script, just skip that prompt and the order will go through fine.

You don’t actually need the script.