Why are China's steroids so cheap and how high is the quality

Topic created · 43 Posts · 3090 Views
  • There is no doubt that China is the world’s largest and best source of steroids. Newbies may not know, but industry veterans knows, especially ones familiar with the supply process.
    There are 2 reasons Chinese steroids dominate the market.

1. Chinese Law

2. Industrial infrastructure

3. Different laws in China allow the legal production of the raw materials to produce steroids. Finished steroid products are also illegal in China, but everyone knows that China’s enforcement of the law is not as strict, in addition, the raw materials are completely legal. The raw materials for steroid production are common chemicals in China, so we can produce them publicly. The raw material market is competitive, so those with poor quality and high prices are eliminated from the market.

4. China has long been a factory in the world, so China’s chemical infrastructure has become very strong, enabling China to produce all the basic raw materials.
      Theta Biotech is a company that has offered basic materials, intermediates, API and finished products for nearly 10 years.

Finished products: can be injected or taken directly.Packaged finished injection or tablet.
    API: powder raws, many underground laboratories purchase raws directly into tablets or injections. It can also be taken directly, but it is necessary to distinguish the dose by yourself.
    Intermediates: Several intermediates can synthesize bulk drugs. Intermediates cannot be taken directly. Sometimes it is necessary to synthesize different esters and change the half-life of the drug.
    Basic raw materials: Ordinary chemicals must be processed and synthesized to form intermediates.

Many countries also produce steroids, but they don’t produce basic ingredients. Why?
    3 reasons:

1. Environmental pollution

2. production cost

3. technology

4. Environmental pollution
      Although China has vigorously strengthened environmental protection since 2017, It has to be said that China’s environmental protection is not mature compared with the United States and Europe. The pollution of the production of basic raw materials is very large, so chemical plants in the US and Europe have to spend a lot of money to solve environmental problems, which will increase the cost of products, which makes their products uncompetitive internationally. It is better to purchase directly from China.

2), tax costs, workers’ wages
    China’s wages are far lower than those of the United States and European countries, and the tax system is not perfect. This has led to the low cost of chemical products in China, as well as the environmental costs mentioned above. These factors make China’s basic raw materials very cheap.

3), technology
    China has the largest number of university graduates in the world. The production of chemical products has certain requirements for workers. Therefore, China can produce the technological equipment and the staff to operate them in a relatively short period of time.

Many countries will purchase basic raw materials from China to produce intermediates, but more are directly purchasing raw materials from China to make tablets or oils.
    This is why China is the largest source of steroids and the quality is the best.

• If the United States legalized all steroids and allowed you to purchase anything you wanted including raws. And held to big pharma standards, the United States would be where we would go 99.999999% of the time for our AAS.

None of us think China is great, we have resigned ourselves to having to put up with this bulls*it, because we have no choice.

China has improved, but they have a shady past of cutting corners and that’s what makes most of us Americans cringe, especially those us injecting this stuff into our bodies.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71691’ dateline=‘1571020075’]
    If the United States legalized all steroids and allowed you to purchase anything you wanted including raws. And held to big pharma standards, the United States would be where we would go 99.999999% of the time for our AAS.

None of us think China is great, we have resigned ourselves to having to put up with this bulls*it, because we have no choice.

China has improved, but they have a shady past of cutting corners and that’s what makes most of us Americans cringe, especially those us injecting this stuff into our bodies.
    [/quote]

It is not easy to choose a reliable source
    There may be a lot of trouble in the process
    This is also one of the barriers to entry in the industry
    But if you choose the right and reliable source, it will benefit you for many years
    It may take a long time, but you have to be patient
    There are many bad guys in China, but like the whole world, the good guys are in the majority

• [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71700’ dateline=‘1571024500’]

But if you choose the right and reliable source, it will benefit you for many years
    There are many bad guys in China, but like the whole world, the good guys are in the majority
    [/quote]

Like I said, we only go through the Chinese because we’re forced to do this bullsh*t.

China has taken over the world because of all the laws and regulations we westerners love to pile on, we just can’t help ourselves making endless laws to put as many people in prison or give them lifetime records to ruin their lives. The United States is a sadistic culture started by the Puritan mindset that you must suffer tell the day you die to cleanse yourself of the sin you were born with.

So yes I buy Chinese AAS, we all do, we also test it for purity or have someone else do it. If Americans were producing all these steroids in a pharmaceutical company with high standards none of us would be sending our raws off to be tested, it’s only because China has such a sketchy reputation overall for quality control that we are paranoid.

China will continue to take over, wages are so low and regulations are nonexistent that there’s no way the west can compete with Asia, the game is rigged, America was sold out back in the early 90’s when everything started moving to China and now you guys will one day be in control of the world, which is f’d because the Chinese seem to really enjoy setting up a police surveillance state, even more then the United States.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71706’ dateline=‘1571027586’]
    [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71700’ dateline=‘1571024500’]

[/quote]

Like I said, we only go through the Chinese because we’re forced to do this bullsh*t.

China has taken over the world because of all the laws and regulations we westerners love to pile on, we just can’t help ourselves making endless laws to put as many people in prison or give them lifetime records to ruin their lives. The United States is a sadistic culture started by the Puritan mindset that you must suffer tell the day you die to cleanse yourself of the sin you were born with.

So yes I buy Chinese AAS, we all do, we also test it for purity or have someone else do it. If Americans were producing all these steroids in a pharmaceutical company with high standards none of us would be sending our raws off to be tested, it’s only because China has such a sketchy reputation overall for quality control that we are paranoid.

China will continue to take over, wages are so low and regulations are nonexistent that there’s no way the west can compete with Asia, the game is rigged, America was sold out back in the early 90’s when everything started moving to China and now you guys will one day be in control of the world, which is f’d because the Chinese seem to really enjoy setting up a police surveillance state, even more then the United States.
    [/quote]

I apologize for the fact that there are many products in China with lax quality control,But this is not the fault of the Chinese alone.

The reason why I say this is not because I want to argue.I want to illustrate a fact.That everything that happens must have a reason for it.

All this is the result of market regulation, seeking low prices is the core of the purchaser unchanged.

China’s emergence as the world’s largest source of steroids is also the result of market manipulation.What I want to point out is that:Chinese lack creativity、So almost all steroids, and many of the new products that are coming out, were invented by Americans or Japanese or Europeans,Chinese are always doing the most menial jobs,Workers of the world.

It has also brought environmental disaster to China.But the Chinese have to do this because the buyer’s bid is too low.

The chemical industry is different from many other industries,Practitioners are people with certain qualities, including me.We all want to produce the highest purity products and make the products into works of art.That will keep prices high.

if the Japanese or Americans or Europeans have this problem, they would rather not do it than produce it.But the Chinese have no choice, many people want to survive.They have to give up their principles under the pressure of customers.

Not all Chinese products are shit,If buyers bid high, the Chinese can produce better products than the Japanese、Americans and Europeans.there is no doubt about this.

China’s legal system is different from America’s,America is a common law country,China is a civil law country.The essential difference between these two legal systems leads to the inevitable loopholes in China,It also leads to America like a Puritan country, too many legal provisions.

But at the same time, an inescapable fact is that China is also a part of the world. The Chinese not only have to provide the world with many low-priced products, but also suffer accusations from all over the world.

I have read a report that said that Germany used to be synonymous with low prices and shit, and later changed to Japan, and now it is China’s turn.

Maybe one day China’s legal system is as good as America, and China will not be able to provide low-cost products to the world. I hope this happens ,and the same time I don’t want this to happen too.

By that time, perhaps many products will be made in Vietnam, Made in Southeast Asia or Made in Africa.

• I’m not even gonna read anything posted here because your name is “Theta Biotech”.

• [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71593’ dateline=‘1570944524’]
    There is no doubt that China is the world’s largest source of steroids and the best source of steroids.
    This Newbie may not know, but the veteran knows, especially someone who is familiar with the supply process.
    Why is this?
    There are 2 reasons

1. Law

2. Industrial base

3. Different laws lead China to legally produce steroid raw materials
      Finished products are also illegal in China, but everyone known that China’s enforcement of the law is not as strict, but the raw materials are completely legal.
      The raw materials for steroids are common chemicals in China, so we can produce them publicly, so there will be competition. Those with poor quality and high prices will be eliminated by the market.

Steroids have a huge market all over the world, so in the market trade, China has gradually become the largest source of steroids. Because domestic competition is fierce, China’s steroids are also the best.
    Theta Biotech is a company from basic materials to intermediates to API to finished products, which took nearly 10 years.

1. China’s industrial base makes China have a complete steroid industry chain
      What is the steroid industry chain?
      Steroids include:
      Finished product: can be injected or taken directly.Packaged finished injection or tablet.
      API: powder raws, many underground laboratories purchase raws directly into tablets or injections. It can also be taken directly, but it is necessary to distinguish the dose by yourself.
      Intermediates: Several intermediates can synthesize bulk drugs. Intermediates cannot be taken directly. Sometimes it is necessary to synthesize different esters and change the half-life of the drug.
      Basic raw materials: Ordinary chemicals must be processed and synthesized to form intermediates.

China has long been a factory in the world, so China’s chemical base has become very strong, enabling China to produce all the basic raw materials.

Many countries also produce steroids, but they don’t produce basic ingredients. Why?
    3 reasons:

2), production cost
      3), technology

2. Environmental pollution
      Although China has vigorously strengthened environmental protection since 2017, It has to be said that China’s environmental protection is not mature compared with the United States and Europe.
      The pollution of the production of basic raw materials is very large, so chemical plants in the US and Europe have to spend a lot of money to solve environmental problems, which will increase the cost of products, which makes their products uncompetitive internationally. It is better to purchase directly from China.

China’s wages are far lower than those of the United States and European countries, and the tax system is not perfect. This has led to the low cost of chemical products in China, as well as the environmental costs mentioned above. These factors make China’s basic raw materials very cheap.

3), technology
    China has the largest number of university graduates in the world. The production of chemical products has certain requirements for workers. Therefore, China can achieve the maturity of technology in a relatively short period of time. Of course, It also involves a lot of intellectual property protection issues that I’m sorry about, but I can’t solve.

Many countries will purchase basic raw materials from China to produce intermediates, but more are directly purchasing raw materials from China to make tablets or oils.

This is why China can be the largest source of steroids and the quality is the best.

The article was written by Steven from Theta biotech.A lot of words are not appropriate. I am very sorry for that.
    [/quote]

Who are you again?

“Thetabio” doesn’t ring a bell.

Goodbye.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘71789’ dateline=‘1571084483’]
    I’m not even gonna read anything posted here because your name is “Theta Biotech”.
    [/quote]

but,thanks for your reply
    good day
    [hr]
    [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘71830’ dateline=‘1571100551’]
    [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71593’ dateline=‘1570944524’]
    There is no doubt that China is the world’s largest source of steroids and the best source of steroids.
    This Newbie may not know, but the veteran knows, especially someone who is familiar with the supply process.
    Why is this?
    There are 2 reasons

1. Law

2. Industrial base

Finished products are also illegal in China, but everyone known that China’s enforcement of the law is not as strict, but the raw materials are completely legal.
      The raw materials for steroids are common chemicals in China, so we can produce them publicly, so there will be competition. Those with poor quality and high prices will be eliminated by the market.

Steroids have a huge market all over the world, so in the market trade, China has gradually become the largest source of steroids. Because domestic competition is fierce, China’s steroids are also the best.
    Theta Biotech is a company from basic materials to intermediates to API to finished products, which took nearly 10 years.

Steroids include:
      Finished product: can be injected or taken directly.Packaged finished injection or tablet.

China has long been a factory in the world, so China’s chemical base has become very strong, enabling China to produce all the basic raw materials.

3 reasons:

2), production cost
      3), technology

Although China has vigorously strengthened environmental protection since 2017, It has to be said that China’s environmental protection is not mature compared with the United States and Europe.
      The pollution of the production of basic raw materials is very large, so chemical plants in the US and Europe have to spend a lot of money to solve environmental problems, which will increase the cost of products, which makes their products uncompetitive internationally. It is better to purchase directly from China.

3), technology
    China has the largest number of university graduates in the world. The production of chemical products has certain requirements for workers. Therefore, China can achieve the maturity of technology in a relatively short period of time. Of course, It also involves a lot of intellectual property protection issues that I’m sorry about, but I can’t solve.

This is why China can be the largest source of steroids and the quality is the best.

The article was written by Steven from Theta biotech.A lot of words are not appropriate. I am very sorry for that.
    [/quote]

Who are you again?

Goodbye.
    [/quote]

I am new here, and I will introduce myself to you at an appropriate time.

bye,have a nice day.

• [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71841’ dateline=‘1571106667’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘71789’ dateline=‘1571084483’]
    I’m not even gonna read anything posted here because your name is “Theta Biotech”.
    [/quote]

but,thanks for your reply
    good day
    [hr]
    [quote=“Rcd3t” pid=‘71830’ dateline=‘1571100551’]
    [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71593’ dateline=‘1570944524’]
    Why is this?
    There are 2 reasons

1. Law

2. Industrial base

Steroids include:

3 reasons:

2), production cost
      3), technology

3), technology

[/quote]

Who are you again?

Goodbye.
    [/quote]

I am new here, and I will introduce myself to you at an appropriate time.

bye,have a nice day.
    [/quote]

The most appropriate time would be never. You have a good day as well!

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘71845’ dateline=‘1571110736’]
    [/quote]
    Yea, let’s not drag the legibility of SST into Meso hell by welcoming such mangled english.

• Masterofron Wrote:

I believe that the right time is decided by moderator here. I will follow the rules from here. If my company name makes you uncomfortable.I am sorry for that.
    best regards
    [hr]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘71853’ dateline=‘1571112453’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘71845’ dateline=‘1571110736’]
    [/quote]
    Yea, let’s not drag the legibility of SST into Meso hell by welcoming such mangled english.
    [/quote]

I am sorry for my legibility in English.Your criticism is very important to me.thank you.
    I will find an English teacher to modify my article and ensure that my articles will be reviewed by my English teacher in the future.
    Thank you again for your criticism, this gave me a lot of help.

• Are you trying to sell us something without being verified?

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71907’ dateline=‘1571163888’]
    Are you trying to sell us something without being verified?
    [/quote]

I think he’s just “putting himself out there” right now. I’m not sure why he decided to do it by posting terribly written shit about China and steroids, but if I had to guess then I would say he’s probably hoping to subtly build some trust and interest for his name.

@“Thetabio” Did you guys give up the email spamming? Is this a new approach your trying?

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71907’ dateline=‘1571163888’]
    Are you trying to sell us something without being verified?
    [/quote]

No, I know the rules and I will follow the rules.

• @“Masterofron”
    yeah,like “appropionate” said,maybe the legibility of my article is too bad,But I will improve this.

A lot of Chinese send spam,that’s terrible.too terrible.

They should learn the rules and obey them.

• [quote=“Thetabio” pid=‘71973’ dateline=‘1571191076’]
    @“Masterofron”
    yeah,like “appropionate” said,maybe the legibility of my article is too bad,But I will improve this.

A lot of Chinese send spam,that’s terrible.too terrible.

They should learn the rules and obey them.
    [/quote]

There’s no rules on the internet about emailing people. Dunno what your talking about. Also, we’ve had sources with much worse English than you (godtropin for example). It’s not the bad English that is the problem, in fact there’s actually no problem at all. You’ve done nothing wrong so don’t worry, we’re just giving you shit because we know what your agenda is.

• @“Masterofron”
    About you said you know what I’m going to do, that’s right.
    All business practices make people uncomfortable.I just want to choose the least obnoxious way.

And you said:“There’s no rules on the internet about emailing people.”
    I think you are wrong,Not being able to harass others is the most basic rule.

Thank you for your continuous reply.In fact, you are a kind person
    Thank you!

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71706’ dateline=‘1571027586’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I prefer the Chinese over the Americans any time of the day. The US military and intelligence agencies have done and are continuing to do A LOT OF SHADY SHIT around the world, playing the world police and whatnot. China is just interested in playing police state for their own, they do not care about the rest of the planet.

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘71996’ dateline=‘1571219723’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71706’ dateline=‘1571027586’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I prefer the Chinese over the Americans any time of the day. The US military and intelligence agencies have done and are continuing to do A LOT OF SHADY SHIT around the world, playing the world police and whatnot. China is just interested in playing police state for their own, they do not care about the rest of the planet.
    [/quote]

That’s bullshit, they have bought and paid politicians in many countries including the USA. They have tterritorial aggression in the South China Sea with Filipines, Vietnam, etc.

The USA is not saint but China is borderline if not downright evil. Not getting political, just stating the facts.

Also, China raw powders are #1.