HCG question

Topic created · 8 Posts · 444 Views
  • Just got some HCG from LNL. The vials that the HCG powder is in are very small — probably only like 5ml.

Might be a dumb question, but am I supposed to reconstitute the HCG right in that small vial and then keep it in the fridge?
    [hr]
    @“LockandLoadLabs”

• Maybe I should clarify my question:

Should I reconstitute the HCG and store it in the tiny vial, or should I store it in the larger vial that the BAC water came in? The BAC water vial is 20 mL.

• Most of us have extra sterile glass vials for mixing up our gear.

In your case just reconstitute the 5ml vial of hCG and leave it in the original 5ml vial and inject from that 5ml vial.

You’d have 1000 IU dose if you injected 1ml per dose.

500 IU if you injected .5ml

That is if this was a 5000 IU hCG, double it if it was a 10,000 IU hCG.

• “Am I supposed to reconstitute the HCG right in that small vial and then keep it in the fridge?”

Yes, precisely. You inject the bac water into the small vial with powder and draw from that any time you want to inject some. Also, yes, you keep it stored in the fridge.

• Draw from the bac water, shoot into the hcg vial, shake and refrigerate.

Piggy backing onto your question but after almost 3 years of hcg use, I still haven’t figured out the most efficient way to draw the water out of the glass ampule after I break the top off. It’s not like it has a stopper so I can’t flip it…am I really supposed to just sort of tilt the ampule sideways as I pull out of the water puddle with a slin needle?

It seems horribly inefficient and I can never get the full 2ml. Half the time I spill water and there’s like a 20% chance I’m gonna get glass specks embedded into my fingers.

• [quote=“JPelle” pid=‘71990’ dateline=‘1571205721’]

Piggy backing onto your question but after almost 3 years of hcg use, I still haven’t figured out the most efficient way to draw the water out of the glass ampule after I break the top off. It’s not like it has a stopper so I can’t flip it…am I really supposed to just sort of tilt the ampule sideways as I pull out of the water puddle with a slin needle?

It seems horribly inefficient and I can never get the full 2ml. Half the time I spill water and there’s like a 20% chance I’m gonna get glass specks embedded into my fingers.
    [/quote]

Seriously man, toss those ampules already. Those glass shards are dangerous if you don’t have a syringe with filter.

Typically those glass vials that are included with the kit contain water that has no preservative and it’s only intended to dilute the hCG and inject as a single dose, it’s not intended for putting back in the fridge and using multiple times.

If someone is a cheap skate they could produce their own water:
    Preheat oven to 250F.

Draw up distilled water and inject into a rubber glass vial using a .22 micron filter.

Insert vent needle and place in oven for 25 minutes.
    Let cool and add benzyl alcohol making a 0.09% or 0.1% solution. If you had 10ml of water you’d use a 1cc syringe to inject 1/10th cc or 0.1ml of BA or slightly less.
    5cc of water would obviously need 0.05ml or 1/2 of 1/10th cc.

After water has completely cooled and you could even put it in the fridge for awhile then make up your hCG and store it in the fridge.

• [quote=“JPelle” pid=‘71990’ dateline=‘1571205721’]
    Draw from the bac water, shoot into the hcg vial, shake and refrigerate.

[/quote]

Yes, you can absolutely turn the ampule upside down when drawing from it. Surface tension will prevent the water from spilling out when you do this. It’s technically the “preferred” way to draw from an ampule.

Don’t inject any air into the ampule, put the tip of the needle just below the liquid line, and draw up the desired amount of water. Use a filter needle of course.