T levels wicked LOW - Experience needed

Topic created · 13 Posts · 770 Views
  • To the almighty, experienced and wicked smart, this thread is for you!

Just turned 31 last month, was diagnosed Dec. 2016 and was retested May 2017. Test Cypionate was prescribed.
    Dec. 2016 Test Results:
    Testosterone, TOTAL, LC/MS - 263.5ng/dL (range 348-1197ng/dL)
    TESTOST., F+W BOUND - 32.1ng/dL (range 40-250ng/dL)
    Shots were administered by doctor at 2ml ONCE every 3 weeks

May 2017 Test Results:
    Testosterone - 212ng/dL (range 348-1197ng/dL)
    Free testosterone (Direct) - 6.6pg/mL (range 9.3-26.5pg/mL)
    Shots were now increased to 2ml every 2 weeks

I felt like I was on the worst roller coaster ride EVER!
    10 months total

I explained this was hell so doc gives me script for AndroGel but since I have no insurance, it was $680 give or take to get 1 tube filled. So F*** it all I just quit going.

Im about to place an order for Test C to essentially cruise indefinitely but I will also blast a few times because gaining weight has been the death of me since I was a teen (ready to feel like one again)

I did research the threads pretty thoroughly but didnt find anything this bad to relate. So I am asking you all, what are your recommendations for dosing?
    And hell, any other goods out there you think I should add or would be better?

Weight right now is 152lbs @ 6’0" - ZERO drive & energy

• Your extremely skinny. How much are you eating? Sounds like you need a ton of carbs in your diet. The test levels someone else will have to explain.

• [quote=“MindBodyTest” pid=‘71959’ dateline=‘1571185897’]
    To the almighty, experienced and wicked smart, this thread is for you!

Just turned 31 last month, was diagnosed Dec. 2016 and was retested May 2017. Test Cypionate was prescribed.
    Dec. 2016 Test Results:
    Testosterone, TOTAL, LC/MS - 263.5ng/dL (range 348-1197ng/dL)
    TESTOST., F+W BOUND - 32.1ng/dL (range 40-250ng/dL)
    Shots were administered by doctor at 2ml ONCE every 3 weeks

May 2017 Test Results:
    Testosterone - 212ng/dL (range 348-1197ng/dL)
    Free testosterone (Direct) - 6.6pg/mL (range 9.3-26.5pg/mL)
    Shots were now increased to 2ml every 2 weeks

I felt like I was on the worst roller coaster ride EVER!
    10 months total

I explained this was hell so doc gives me script for AndroGel but since I have no insurance, it was $680 give or take to get 1 tube filled. So F*** it all I just quit going.

Im about to place an order for Test C to essentially cruise indefinitely but I will also blast a few times because gaining weight has been the death of me since I was a teen (ready to feel like one again)

I did research the threads pretty thoroughly but didnt find anything this bad to relate. So I am asking you all, what are your recommendations for dosing?
    And hell, any other goods out there you think I should add or would be better?

Weight right now is 152lbs @ 6’0" - ZERO drive & energy
    [/quote]

I’d start off with something like 150mg a week split up into two pins (75mg each day.)

So 75mg on say Monday and 75mg on Thursday. This will give you close to optimal blood levels.

Run that for about 6 weeks and then get bloodwork done to see where you are at Test level wise.

If it’s “too” high for your liking, lower it to 125mg or 100mg a week and see where that puts you. You’re going to have to experiment some. I personally like my T levels around 1200-1400 when I cruise but I’m a big dude.

I’d order some aromasin or Arimidex, just in case high estrogen sides start to rear their head but at those low doses you probably won’t have anything to worry about. It’s better to have it on hand though than to get into a bind and need it.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘71964’ dateline=‘1571187200’]

I’d start off with something like 150mg a week split up into two pins (75mg each day.)

So 75mg on say Monday and 75mg on Thursday. This will give you close to optimal blood levels.

Run that for about 6 weeks and then get bloodwork done to see where you are at Test level wise.

If it’s “too” high for your liking, lower it to 125mg or 100mg a week and see where that puts you. You’re going to have to experiment some. I personally like my T levels around 1200-1400 when I cruise but I’m a big dude.
    [/quote]

Thanks man for the reply! Thats actually what my bro and I were thinking 75mg twice a week so Im glad to hear you think the same.

@“JustaNewbie1”
    I am skinny as hell (cut like a mother) and always have been. Can take down calories and carbs like drinking water but, for what i can only assume, because of this low-T issue, i have never been able to gain weight

• For your first bulk, I’d run Test E or Test C @ 500mg a week (250mg every 3 days, or something like M/Th).

Find out what your TDEE is (I’m too lazy to right now, I might in a bit) and eat about 500 calories more than that for a few weeks. If the scale stays the same or goes down, add about 250 more calories and see what the scale does and adjust from there.

Main thing is:

1.) Make sure you’re eating enough (Eating can feel like a fucking chore, and if you arent used to eating a lot which it sounds like you arent, you’re going to be miserable for a bit. Suck it up.)

2.) Make sure you’re lifting hard and frequently enough.

3.) Make sure you’re sleeping/recovering well.

Follow those steps while you’re blasting (even cruising) and I promise gains will be made.

People who say that cant gain weight either dont make themselves eat enough even if they think they do, or they have another underlying medical condition. 90% of the time, it’s the former.
    [hr]
    [quote=“MindBodyTest” pid=‘71966’ dateline=‘1571187644’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘71964’ dateline=‘1571187200’]

[/quote]

Thanks man for the reply! Thats actually what my bro and I were thinking 75mg twice a week so Im glad to hear you think the same.

[/quote]

No problem bud! Don’t hesitate to ask for any help should you need any, there’s a lot of knowledgable people on here who don’t mind helping.

• Stockpile about 50ml worth of Test C or Test E.

Buy some A.I. Aromasin to treat any high estrogen side effects. Preferably 25mg tablets so you can split them.

Get your needles and syringes:
    3ml BD syringes.
    27g 1/2" needle
    25g 1" needle
    21g 1" needle to draw up your test.
    Alcohol swabs: BD

I personally suggest injecting twice a week with 125mg for a total of 250mg/week.

Your doctor is clueless when it comes to how Test E and C both drop off every 4 days, you just about have to inject twice a week to keep steady state levels. Giving large bolus every two weeks is stupid, because it slams you up front and then you bottom out and feel like shit.

Most of these doctors are there to rape you out of your money, pig pharma will finish the raping.

UGL is the way to go to get test and other stuff to make you feel good.

You might consider ordering 5000 IU vials of hCG to plump your balls up every 3-4 months as they shrivel when you stop producing LH because you’re injecting Test.

• These guys are suggestion you run too much Test IMO just for replacement. I’d stick with 100mg a week. (2) 50mg injections. That should have your levels around 800-900. That is going to be a hell of a lot better and more stable than what you’ve been experiencing.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘71967’ dateline=‘1571187662’]
    For your first bulk, I’d run Test E or Test C @ 500mg a week (250mg every 3 days, or something like M/Th).

Find out what your TDEE is (I’m too lazy to right now, I might in a bit) and eat about 500 calories more than that for a few weeks. If the scale stays the same or goes down, add about 250 more calories and see what the scale does and adjust from there.

Main thing is:

1.) Make sure you’re eating enough (Eating can feel like a fucking chore, and if you arent used to eating a lot which it sounds like you arent, you’re going to be miserable for a bit. Suck it up.)

2.) Make sure you’re lifting hard and frequently enough.

3.) Make sure you’re sleeping/recovering well.

Follow those steps while you’re blasting (even cruising) and I promise gains will be made.

People who say that cant gain weight either dont make themselves eat enough even if they think they do, or they have another underlying medical condition. 90% of the time, it’s the former.
    [hr]

No problem bud! Don’t hesitate to ask for any help should you need any, there’s a lot of knowledgable people on here who don’t mind helping.
    [/quote]

You are the man! I appreciate your input especially because it matches my studies. I own a remodeling/construction company so I am very active (despite having to force myself to move). Not many employees so I still do the running between them and helping with the heavy lifting (cast iron tubs, cases of flooring mostly tile, mortar etc.) and then lift on top of that. I mostly consume average of 2-3k calories a day comprised of chicken, steak, potatoes, greens and noodles. Often throw in a mass gainer protein shake by musclepharm on top. Never eat fast food except chikfila or arbys. I know that isnt exactly enough calories so my hope is by fixing this test issue ill be more motivated.
    We were thinking of doing like you said and starting out at 75 per shot for a few weeks and then moving up to blast. Do you think I should hold off on the blast until after 6 weeks and have the levels checked? Or just go for it 🙂

Despite what I think I know or what I have taken in through studies, you all are the bible when it comes to this stuff so thats why I have come to you for help! Thanks again my man!
    [hr]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘71977’ dateline=‘1571193776’]
    Stockpile about 50ml worth of Test C or Test E.

Buy some A.I. Aromasin to treat any high estrogen side effects. Preferably 25mg tablets so you can split them.

Get your needles and syringes:
    3ml BD syringes.
    27g 1/2" needle
    25g 1" needle
    21g 1" needle to draw up your test.
    Alcohol swabs: BD

I personally suggest injecting twice a week with 125mg for a total of 250mg/week.

Your doctor is clueless when it comes to how Test E and C both drop off every 4 days, you just about have to inject twice a week to keep steady state levels. Giving large bolus every two weeks is stupid, because it slams you up front and then you bottom out and feel like shit.

Most of these doctors are there to rape you out of your money, pig pharma will finish the raping.

UGL is the way to go to get test and other stuff to make you feel good.

You might consider ordering 5000 IU vials of hCG to plump your balls up every 3-4 months as they shrivel when you stop producing LH because you’re injecting Test.
    [/quote]

I like what your saying! The part that confuses me (2x4 brains) is doing 125MG twice a week. My doc was giving me 2ML shots badly spaced apart. How do the 2 compare? When I order the Test C does it typically come 250mg/ml? And if so, that would mean I take 1ML shots on Mon & Thurs right? Sorry for being such a new guy too but what is UGL?

BTW its awesome you said my doc was clueless and I bottomed out and felt like shit because your dead on right!!

• [quote=“MindBodyTest” pid=‘71979’ dateline=‘1571194003’]

I like what your saying! The part that confuses me (2x4 brains) is doing 125MG twice a week. My doc was giving me 2ML shots badly spaced apart. How do the 2 compare? When I order the Test C does it typically come 250mg/ml? And if so, that would mean I take 1ML shots on Mon & Thurs right? Sorry for being such a new guy too but what is UGL?

BTW its awesome you said my doc was clueless and I bottomed out and felt like shit because your dead on right!!
    [/quote]

It all depends what you want.

Test C will usually come dosed at 200 to 250mg/ml. Two shots of 0.5ml each week of either of these concentration would be fine to start off with.

Test E will hold in suspension without crashing at 300mg/ml, it can hold even higher, but I don’t recommend going past 300mg/ml to avoid painful injections.

There are several types of carrier oils like Grape Seed Oil which is well tolerated by most people. There is MCT oil and Mig840 which is used for holding high concentrations of hormones that can cause problems, but most tolerate it.

Dosing is up to you, you have to play around. When I first started injecting I had to play around with dosing to see how much I could take without raising my estrogen levels to the point that I had side effects. As time went on I went from low dosing 125mg/week to higher dosing because I found I needed more to feel great.

Right now if you want to call it TRT, I’m injecting 150mg/ml every three days Test C and I’m using 100mg/ml Masteron E(masterone doesn’t aromatize) twice a week. I’m not taking any A.I to lower my estrogen. I feel fantastic, but it’s not just about the numbers, it about how you feel. If someone feels great with an 800ng Test then that’s great, if someone else feels great with a 2000ng Test then that’s good as long as the estrogen side effects aren’t getting out of hand, namely gyno issues.

Ratios of estrogen to test are usually 1:30 to 1:50 times.

So if you had a 20 E2, you would want 600-1000 Test
    40 E2, would be 1200-2000 Test.
    This relationship isn’t meant to be written in stone, it’s just to show you that if you have high levels of Test, don’t get freaked out if you have E2 close to or over 100.

You need your estrogen to be balanced with your test to feel great, Estrogen is necessary, without it you’d feel like crap, no energy, no strength that’s why we never take it unless we have to because of obvious high estrogen side effects.

Some of the TRT community are going so far as to say you should never take AI, but that’s probably stupid, if your nipples are tingling or breast tissue is growing or even your ankles are swelling, it’s a good idea to pop an aromasin once a week until these sides disappear.

As for lab work, most of us use PrivateMDlabs which is affordable and very easy if you have a labcorp drawcenter near you. It’s also anonymous so no one has to know what you’re doing.
    [hr]
    https://steroidcalc.com/

You’ll also want to get familiar with this app to figure out the cycle you’ll be on to see what you’re levels could look like over a set of weeks.

• @“Dexter” When doing HCG every 3-4 months do I do the entire 5,000 iu. Also I’ve seen on YouTube most do subq whats your recommendation. As you can tell i have no clue about HCG so any advice is appreciated.

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘72091’ dateline=‘1571278799’]
    @“Dexter” When doing HCG every 3-4 months do I do the entire 5,000 iu. Also I’ve seen on YouTube most do subq whats your recommendation. As you can tell i have no clue about HCG so any advice is appreciated.
    [/quote]

Just fill your 5ml vial with sterile h20 and take 0.5ml injections twice a week until the bottle runs out. Then take a break from hCG for a few months and repeat the process.

These are subq injections, taking them in your front or side abs is an easy spot to inject with a 29g 1/2 needle.

I get my hCG from expressPCT here on SST a company out of Singapore, runs about $17/box. I ordered 9 boxes to get free shipping.

• http://www.lostjuncture.com/HCG/HCGCalc.html

That helps with hcg measurements. I found it’s best to never be out of this if you don’t cycle. If you don’t want to feel the ball atrophy at first just stay on HCG. Just keep some around every 1-2 months at worst 3-4 months. I went a good 6 months before getting more HCG and kinda of regretted it. You certainly won’t need more than 250 a week of test to notice the difference, your doctor was just an idiot. The standard protocol is trash as I’ve seen other guys get that 1 big Test C shot and end up miserable.

• @“Dexter” @“thallandchill”

You guys are awesome! (and everyone else that posted) Thanks for the sharing the experience! I placed, through a friend, a rather large order with synergy (sorry if Im not supposed to mention the source) for Test C and just pend yesterday evening for the first time.

I’m going with 125mg per pen twice a week M/Th to start and cruise
    I plan to blast at about week 5 -month 2- and will go 250mg per pen

I would love to add some pretty wicked size/weight this winter so as a beginner I am going to start with the Test C alone, and then lean on you all for the safer of the additional options out there (Wife - 3 kids - Only income)

PS. @“Synergy Forge” keep stock please because I intend to cruise indefinitely 😄
    We’ll be placing another order very soon! Also as soon as I figure out how to do the review thing for you I will!