Raloxifene

Topic created · 6 Posts · 501 Views
  • Does anybody have nay recommendations for a domestic raloxifene source? I am struggling to find some. I have some stage 1 gyno and would like to combat it side free and it seems raloxifene is the way to go. Any feedback is appreciated.

• [quote=“Irishmaniac420” pid=‘72022’ dateline=‘1571241339’]
    Does anybody have nay recommendations for a domestic raloxifene source? I am struggling to find some. I have some stage 1 gyno and would like to combat it side free and it seems raloxifene is the way to go. Any feedback is appreciated.
    [/quote]

@“Misriah” has domestic Ralox

• You have AAS induced gyno or pubertal or other I cant think of?

• [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘72438’ dateline=‘1571492265’]
    You have AAS induced gyno or pubertal or other I cant think of?
    [/quote]

What would be the difference in terms of what meds are used? Ralox for first onset of AAS induced gyno or if someone was wanting to try long term treatment for pubertal gyno, correct?

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘72475’ dateline=‘1571512471’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘72438’ dateline=‘1571492265’]
    [/quote]

What would be the difference in terms of what meds are used? Ralox for first onset of AAS induced gyno or if someone was wanting to try long term treatment for pubertal gyno, correct?
    [/quote]

If AAS cycle sets off gyno you can use nolvadex or ralox to clear it up. Ralox can also prevent gyno if you prefer running e2 high.

For pubertal gyno it is really there unless you get surgery. You can run Ralox and letro long term to shrink it down a bit. Letro will nuke your e2. This isnt the best good feeling protocol, but really the only tool to help reduce it.

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘72476’ dateline=‘1571513039’]
    [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘72475’ dateline=‘1571512471’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘72438’ dateline=‘1571492265’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

If AAS cycle sets off gyno you can use nolvadex or ralox to clear it up. Ralox can also prevent gyno if you prefer running e2 high.

For pubertal gyno it is really there unless you get surgery. You can run Ralox and letro long term to shrink it down a bit. Letro will nuke your e2. This isnt the best good feeling protocol, but really the only tool to help reduce it.
    [/quote]

This isn’t true. I found this page looking for ralox before I even wanted to start steroids because I had pubertal gyno in both nips. Did the 10 days of 60mg then 40 days of 30mg and my shit was gone. Maybe it works different for different ppl but I know I’ll always have this shit on hand no matter what.