Tren E and Test cycle

Topic created · 6 Posts · 409 Views
  • How’s a cycle of the following look

Test Cyp 150 TRT pw
    Tren E 200 pw

Caber on hand

For 12 weeks? Anyone run this cycle before?

Trying to drop a few pounds and lean out

• Switch to tren a. Great cycle.

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘72101’ dateline=‘1571286209’]
    Switch to tren a. Great cycle.
    [/quote]

Always wanted to try ace but I ordered tren E earlier this year and never used it so I have at least 4 months worth lol

• Have you ran tren before ?

• If you haven’t tried ace; I’d get a bottle of ace to see how you cope with sides. If you’re just running trt-ish low dose for health reasons I’d get prefer to add primo or masteron 150-200mg/wk. or even proviron.

if you’re strictly trying to get lean - you could do it with just the test and add tren once you’re lean to finish off a look.

if you’re trying to get lean and add muscle - i’d be using something around 300’s.

I’m not really sure what your goals are, if it’s health reasons - why add tren? If it’s leaning out - you could do that and add lbm with a higher dose or do it healthily with just trt.

• [quote=“Juicebox” pid=‘72099’ dateline=‘1571284789’]
    How’s a cycle of the following look

Test Cyp 150 TRT pw
    Tren E 200 pw

Caber on hand

For 12 weeks? Anyone run this cycle before?

Trying to drop a few pounds and lean out
    [/quote]
    [hr]
    Used this during my cut this summer for final 8 weeks of 16, except it was 250 test e and also had 200 mast e. Works well, was my first tren run, aggressiveness shot up enough though that I had a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting with supervisor and management. No other common tren sides.

Second run with tren e 200 now and 500 test e 10 week lean bulk. Hoping for 10 lbs. On track so far, 3 weeks done, up 3lbs, no aggression, no bloat. If the cycle is good, will run it for the next and bump test to 600mg/w and adrol 50-100mg day last 6 weeks. Good luck, bro.