Syn pharma rep

Topic created · 10 Posts · 586 Views
  • I hope this is allowed… I need a rep for syn pharma the real stuff lol my friend passed away who was my source for 12 years and now I’m in a pickle. Any help is much appreciated.

• [quote=“Toronto89” pid=‘72383’ dateline=‘1571448742’]
    I hope this is allowed… I need a rep for syn pharma the real stuff lol my friend passed away who was my source for 12 years and now I’m in a pickle. Any help is much appreciated.
    [/quote]

You’re probably gonna have better luck on Meso. I’ve not seen a reps for Syn Pharma here.

Good luck.

• Any other that’re good to go here? In canada? Thanks buddy

• [quote=“Toronto89” pid=‘72385’ dateline=‘1571449013’]
    Any other that’re good to go here? In canada? Thanks buddy
    [/quote]

Yeah. Click Sources at the top of the page.

[/quote]

There’s plenty of good sources here bud, click the sources link at the top and then check out whatever region you’re from (I’m going go assume Canada.)

When you click on a source, it should take you to their thread and you can do you research on a source there. Also, check to see of the source has had any blood work reviews done via the bloodwork section and check T/A reviews to get a handle on how fast they’re getting packs out etc.

Good luck man and happy hunting!

• There’s a few good labs around just do a quick search and you will come up with 2-3 rite away !

[/quote]

Unlikely any will charge you as much as your friend did selling you Syn at $90/vial though.

• @“Toronto89”, Sorry to hear about your friend! I’ve had a very good friend die way too early, and it can be pretty difficult to wrap your head around it. Stay positive, brother!

I can’t help you out with Syn products, but I guarantee Apexa’s will be just as good…but without the insane pricetag. I know that you may be skeptical after spending 12 years with Syn, but I’d gladly refund you if you weren’t completely satisfied with our products!

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Source-Apexa-Labs-Canadian-Domestic--4582

• I’ve heard about Pareto in the sources. Is it g2g? I see there’s a PG anabolic but I’m a bit skeptical since it’s off a website. I don’t think legit stuff would be on an open website.

• [quote=“Toronto89” pid=‘72469’ dateline=‘1571510537’]
    I’ve heard about Pareto in the sources. Is it g2g? I see there’s a PG anabolic but I’m a bit skeptical since it’s off a website. I don’t think legit stuff would be on an open website.
    [/quote]

Hey bro for Canadian sources I’d definitely try out Apexa, especially since he offered to refund the order it doesn’t seem like you can go wrong trying them out. Plus I love Apexa Labs, great quality and great prices! Just go check out his reviews