10 week Test E cycle. Gyno

Topic created · 23 Posts · 1295 Views
  • hey fellas. so im gonna cut straight to the chase here. im on week 6 of my 10 week Test E 500mg cycle. i am pinning 250mg every wednesday and sunday. the strength gains and the feeling of always being hot and ready to go for anything feels great, the elevated bitchiness and body temperature i can handle, but ever since week 3 ive been developing gyno and it is tender to the fucking touch and the pain is so annoying. now, i am hitting up my plug for some nolva 20 and i wanted to ask you guys, is it advisable for me to take nolva DURING the remainder of my cycle AND after? or should i just wait till after, and if you guys give me the green light to take it during, what is the recommended doseage during and after cycle to help stabilize my condition. thanks so much guys. please help me out here, ive had puffy nips and tenderness since puberty and i want this shit gone lol. thanks again.

• … are you managing your E2 with an AI?

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72409’ dateline=‘1571464907’]
    … are you managing your E2 with an AI?
    [/quote]

no, simply because everyone so far has told me to just wait 2 weeks after cycle, but im always reading different accounts from peoples experiences on the internet. some take the taximofen during a light test cycle like mine to stave off estrogen related sides. but im just hoping i can get some testimonies here so i can make an informed decision. this is my first cycle btw and i was planning to take nolva 40/40/20/20 2 weeks after last pin as PCT but like i said, the gyno is becoming troublesome and im only at the halfway point in my cycle.

• Im not an expert but it doesn’t seem like you did your homework…

Look up how nolva is different than an AI and why you should have started taking an AI with early high E2 symptoms.

I’d probably take nolva ASAP and get arimidex so you dont really need nolva.

• [quote=“ms0114” pid=‘72411’ dateline=‘1571465553’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72409’ dateline=‘1571464907’]
    [/quote]

no, simply because everyone so far has told me to just wait 2 weeks after cycle, but im always reading different accounts from peoples experiences on the internet. some take the taximofen during a light test cycle like mine to stave off estrogen related sides. but im just hoping i can get some testimonies here so i can make an informed decision. this is my first cycle btw and i was planning to take nolva 40/40/20/20 2 weeks after last pin as PCT but like i said, the gyno is becoming troublesome and im only at the halfway point in my cycle.
    [/quote]

Wait, what? Either you misheard them or they are all idiots. Bro, moodiness is one symptom of high E2 along with nipple pain/gyno. Especially nipple pain/gyno. You need to mange your estrogen with an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex clearly. Nolva is not an AI… Nolva is a SERM. You need to do better research next time man seriously you could have probably prevented this.

Someone else needs to chime in and with a protocol for you with this gyno as I have no experience with it. The main thing is you need to get your estrogen under control with an AI.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72416’ dateline=‘1571467554’]
    [quote=“ms0114” pid=‘72411’ dateline=‘1571465553’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72409’ dateline=‘1571464907’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Wait, what? Either you misheard them or they are all idiots. Bro, moodiness is one symptom of high E2 along with nipple pain/gyno. Especially nipple pain/gyno. You need to mange your estrogen with an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex clearly. Nolva is not an AI… Nolva is a SERM. You need to do better research next time man seriously you could have probably prevented this.

Someone else needs to chime in and with a protocol for you with this gyno as I have no experience with it. The main thing is you need to get your estrogen under control with an AI.
    [/quote]

i did not want to hop on an extra drug without justification. like i said, i can handle the bitchiness and i think it might also be the cause of the very occasional high body temp, but its not like i have or am developing tits, all it is is that my nipple are getting puffy-ish and very sensitive only when touched. not a cause for alarm, like i said i will hop on Nolva for my PCT, and if you are recommending an AI for during the rest of my cycle then that is the info i came here for and i will definitely research proper dosage thoroughly before using the AI, thank you.

• It’s my understanding that the sensitivity and puffiness are precursors to gyno so hop on low dose AI as soon as as you can and if you have nolva, take some now until you get AI.

You’re describing elevated E2. You need to control it before you get bad gyno and are stuck with it or need surgery

• Dude you f’d up. Always have an AI on hand.

• You should have started taken a SERM like nolvadex along with your AI when you first started noticing it, and it may not be too late. I’d recommend getting on a Ralph protocol, which I’ve heard has some success of reversing gyno.

• Jumped into steroids without doing at least 700 hours worth of research. You’re a lost cause man. Just pct now and read up.

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘72556’ dateline=‘1571583474’]
    Jumped into steroids without doing at least 700 hours worth of research. You’re a lost cause man. Just pct now and read up.
    [/quote]

LMFAO. yea dont worry im getting an AI and Nolva rn. thanks guys

• Definitely didn’t do research. The moodiness, warm body, sensitive nipples probably flush face etc are all signs of high estrogen. Get Aromasin from a fast TA source. I’d probably take 15mg every 2 days until there is no sensativity, itching, and definitely zero puffyness. I break an Aromasin in half if my nipples even get a little too hard.

You already have the attention of a lot of folks. I would start asking questions now if you need help with dosing, PCT, when to start PCT etc.
    [hr]
    https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Test-E-question

Dude.

People already tried helping you. Now you’re growing tiddees.

• [quote=“RarelyThere” pid=‘72693’ dateline=‘1571710652’]
    Definitely didn’t do research. The moodiness, warm body, sensitive nipples probably flush face etc are all signs of high estrogen. Get Aromasin from a fast TA source. I’d probably take 15mg every 2 days until there is no sensativity, itching, and definitely zero puffyness. I break an Aromasin in half if my nipples even get a little too hard.

You already have the attention of a lot of folks. I would start asking questions now if you need help with dosing, PCT, when to start PCT etc.
    [hr]

Dude.

[/quote]

Hi. yes i have already ordered adex and nolva from a source and it should all be here by next week, i dont see why i shouldnt continue with my cycle, like i said its not like my tits are leaking they are just mildly sensitive and wont hurt unless pinched or poked. But ok, I have a question for you then and i hope you can give me a more or less straight response. Now, these Adex tabs are 1mg each. if im pinning 250mg of Test E on wednesday and sunday. whats the recommended doseage for the Adex per week? and on what days? and as for the PCT, i will wait 2 weeks after my last pin to hop on nolva 40/40/20/20 and then after that, i will take a LOOOONG break from cycling until i have the all the proper research and estrogen suppressors in hand to ensure this doesnt happen again. thanks and i appreciate you guys looking out for me.

• C’mon man. Do your due diligence. You should have been using an AI when you first started getting symptoms. Now that the gyno is here, you must at least use a serm and an AI. More than likely, if it sticks you may have to get on a Ralox protocol.

• [quote=“ms0114” pid=‘72710’ dateline=‘1571725359’]
    [quote=“RarelyThere” pid=‘72693’ dateline=‘1571710652’]
    Definitely didn’t do research. The moodiness, warm body, sensitive nipples probably flush face etc are all signs of high estrogen. Get Aromasin from a fast TA source. I’d probably take 15mg every 2 days until there is no sensativity, itching, and definitely zero puffyness. I break an Aromasin in half if my nipples even get a little too hard.

[hr]

Dude.

[/quote]

Hi. yes i have already ordered adex and nolva from a source and it should all be here by next week, i dont see why i shouldnt continue with my cycle, like i said its not like my tits are leaking they are just mildly sensitive and wont hurt unless pinched or poked. But ok, I have a question for you then and i hope you can give me a more or less straight response. Now, these Adex tabs are 1mg each. if im pinning 250mg of Test E on wednesday and sunday. whats the recommended doseage for the Adex per week? and on what days? and as for the PCT, i will wait 2 weeks after my last pin to hop on nolva 40/40/20/20 and then after that, i will take a LOOOONG break from cycling until i have the all the proper research and estrogen suppressors in hand to ensure this doesnt happen again. thanks and i appreciate you guys looking out for me.
    [/quote]

I don’t use adex so I don’t have first hand experience but I’d probably go with 1mg every other day for a week and drop it down to half a tablet every other day until all the sides are gone. After that, use as needed (split a tab when you see side effects. Take half, skip a day, take another half). If the sides keep reappearing then I’d do half a tab every 3 days to prevent rather than respond to sides until PCT. Everyone responds differently so it’s really just something you need to feel out.

I’d limit the 1mg every other day as much as possible. Could nuke your estrogen levels too low.

• Everybody already dug into you but I sincerely believe you deserve to hear it again. This is one of the most basic aspects of taking steroids. It’s in like the first 3 things you should research and learn about before even considering using. Come off and wait at least another year before running anything again as a self-punishment for being such a lazy slob when it came to researching. Sorry if that’s harsh but it truly takes one dumb ass mother fucker to mess something like this up. Plus, if you can’t take the little bit of time needed to research something as simple as this I highly doubt you have even the most basic understanding when it comes to training/nutrition.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘72890’ dateline=‘1571864527’]
    Everybody already dug into you but I sincerely believe you deserve to hear it again. This is one of the most basic aspects of taking steroids. It’s in like the first 3 things you should research and learn about before even considering using. Come off and wait at least another year before running anything again as a self-punishment for being such a lazy slob when it came to researching. Sorry if that’s harsh but it truly takes one dumb ass mother fucker to mess something like this up. Plus, if you can’t take the little bit of time needed to research something as simple as this I highly doubt you have even the most basic understanding when it comes to training/nutrition.
    [/quote]

Look, i understand and appreciate the constructive critcism, trust me, i can take it and i hear you. but like i said, its not like i have full blown, leaking man tits, just the mild discomfort when touched, estrogenic mild rise in temp and anxiety, and i know this is because im injecting hormones in my ass, i have Arimidex 1mg on hand, and will take a tab every other day until sides start to chill out, then it will be half a tab to keep the estrogen in check when it wants to start to act up and thats for the remainder of the cycle. That being said, i will definitely not be touching any anabolics until i have done the necesaary research for the next cycle and have all my needed meds in hand, and thats a promise, and its not that i neglected to research, its just that all these forums with their personal experiences all have different opinions on what should be done during these types of cycles which confuses me and i guess i might be dumb for being confused but i definitely am inexperienced, i wont even try to deny it.
    [hr]
    [quote=“RarelyThere” pid=‘72864’ dateline=‘1571852345’]
    [quote=“ms0114” pid=‘72710’ dateline=‘1571725359’]
    [quote=“RarelyThere” pid=‘72693’ dateline=‘1571710652’]

[hr]

Dude.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t use adex so I don’t have first hand experience but I’d probably go with 1mg every other day for a week and drop it down to half a tablet every other day until all the sides are gone. After that, use as needed (split a tab when you see side effects. Take half, skip a day, take another half). If the sides keep reappearing then I’d do half a tab every 3 days to prevent rather than respond to sides until PCT. Everyone responds differently so it’s really just something you need to feel out.

I’d limit the 1mg every other day as much as possible. Could nuke your estrogen levels too low.
    [/quote]

Ok cool, because Somebody else has now told me the exact same thing, Thanks man. sounds good.
    [hr]
    [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘72798’ dateline=‘1571797339’]
    C’mon man. Do your due diligence. You should have been using an AI when you first started getting symptoms. Now that the gyno is here, you must at least use a serm and an AI. More than likely, if it sticks you may have to get on a Ralox protocol.
    [/quote]

Right, but i am already genetically pre disposed to gyno and i have had it since middle school, i first started taking the Test 7 Weeks ago, the gyno has not increased in size, the AI will definitely help and so will my PCT, but if it gets worse i could see myself having to look at Ralox. Now, money is not an issue, but i just dont want to take and or purchase a drug without justification. thanks for your help man.

• Simple answer.

Your AI dose is YOUR fucking dose. If you are serious about shit go get bloods done and find out where you are. Then adjust AI as needed.

Nobody can tell you what dose is gunna work for you, people can recommend shit but you respond differently than other people.

Now stop being a dumbass and take all the shit that’s been thrown ate you, put it in a sandwich and eat it. You deserve what’s being said. Do your homework next time.

• [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘72932’ dateline=‘1571886214’]
    Simple answer.

Your AI dose is YOUR fucking dose. If you are serious about shit go get bloods done and find out where you are. Then adjust AI as needed.

Nobody can tell you what dose is gunna work for you, people can recommend shit but you respond differently than other people.

Now stop being a dumbass and take all the shit that’s been thrown ate you, put it in a sandwich and eat it. You deserve what’s being said. Do your homework next time.
    [/quote]

Hello, yes thats fine and i understand, im trying not to deflect any responsibility as it is my body and i shouldve been a tad bit more careful and i am aware of the criticism im getting and im more than happy to accept it. thanks for your help.

• [quote=“ms0114” pid=‘72960’ dateline=‘1571932998’]
    [quote=“Jacked” pid=‘72932’ dateline=‘1571886214’]
    Simple answer.

[/quote]

Hello, yes thats fine and i understand, im trying not to deflect any responsibility as it is my body and i shouldve been a tad bit more careful and i am aware of the criticism im getting and im more than happy to accept it. thanks for your help.
    [/quote]

more than a tad bit careful moron