PCT after TRT

Topic created · 13 Posts · 646 Views
  • been on TRT (low dose test) for about 4 years now. kinda of done with it. trying to figure out how to PCT and return back to baseline. anyone here with similar use done this?

• There’s a couple ways you can go about this. HCG, Clomid, and nolvadex or some combination of HCG and another, or just nolvadex and clomid, or just one standalone. I personally have experience with just Nolvadex. I’d say wait until the test has desaturated in your body, so a couple weeks from your last pin. Then you can dose 20 mg ED for 6 weeks, or another method people do is 40 mg ED for the first 2 weeks and then 20 mg ED for 4 weeks.

• [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72474’ dateline=‘1571512153’]
    been on TRT (low dose test) for about 4 years now. kinda of done with it. trying to figure out how to PCT and return back to baseline. anyone here with similar use done this?
    [/quote]

What was the reason for originally going on TRT.

Low dose for what reasons…side effects?

What was your dose, did you use an A.I.

Have you been on hCG?

PCT:

Stop all testosterone.

Start on 250 IU hCG every 2 days for 20 days.

Last week of hCG start with SERMS.

SERMS…Nolvadex and Clomid

Nolvadex 40mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day 2 weeks, 10mg/day for 2 weeks. This will increase LH levels back up from zero.

Clomid has side effects if you decide to use it, 25mg/day for 14 days ran with Nolva. Clomid has up to a 7 day half life. It can make you feel like a pile of shit.

Run labs at this point to see what your LH, FSH, total T, E2 is, PrivateMDlabs for cheap labwork.

I don’t advise stopping trt if you really needed it in the first place. If cost is the matter, UGL ordering raws and brewing your own would cost maybe $50/year to run high dose test. AI like aromasin cost $7/gr for raws as well, so that wouldn’t cost any more than $14/year. You could order a ten year supply of Test Cyp and aromasin for $250 including shipping for raws.

If low dose doesn’t work with trt, up the dose until you feel fantastic. Perhaps your regimen is off.

And remember to keep working out regardless of what you decide.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72482’ dateline=‘1571515722’]
    [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72474’ dateline=‘1571512153’]
    been on TRT (low dose test) for about 4 years now. kinda of done with it. trying to figure out how to PCT and return back to baseline. anyone here with similar use done this?
    [/quote]

What was the reason for originally going on TRT.

Low dose for what reasons…side effects?

What was your dose, did you use an A.I.

[/quote]

did anywhere from 200mg-100mg/week. enlarged heart, high hct, potential blood clots and stroke possibilities. endo wants me to get off, says im too young.

originally went on because i thought it was the 1 thing that was causing depression, anxiety, etc.

it definitely helps but some of the sides are too much (acne, arrhythmia, high bp)

• [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72509’ dateline=‘1571532817’]

did anywhere from 200mg-100mg/week. enlarged heart, high hct, potential blood clots and stroke possibilities. endo wants me to get off, says im too young.

originally went on because i thought it was the 1 thing that was causing depression, anxiety, etc.

it definitely helps but some of the sides are too much (acne, arrhythmia, high bp)
    [/quote]

200mg of test a week caused an enlarged heart?

1. First of all hct issues is what we deal with on a regular basis. I created this thread to deal with this.
      https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Therapeutic-Self-Phlebotomy-How-to?highlight=self+phlebotomy

Sleep apnea can cause elevated hct.

Dosing testosterone with injections spaced too far apart so there is a roller coaster instead of a stead state. Test levels drop every 4 days, so setting your injections for every 4 days is how you achieve a nice rolling wave with Test Cyp, or Enanthate.

1. Blood clots, DVT issues. So how is your weight, do you keep a slim midsection. Do you do an hour of higher intensity cardio everyday. Do you avoid sitting for long periods, getting up every hour to walk around if you sit.

We’ve seen enlarged hearts in very large men. Huge body builders that kill over dead, but these guys are doing way more gear, eating way more and pushing themselves to extremes and even then deaths aren’t a common as you’d expect.

Blood pressure problems: lower body fat, control estrogen.

Here’s the fact. If you take 200mg test each week, keep a very slim midsection, do an hour of cardio every day and eat a clean diet. Your risk of anything bad happening is far lower then the average American slob walking around today.

The problem is your general Endo’s don’t want to educate themselves on this. TRT doesn’t cause these problems, lifestyle choices cause problems. Doctors are taught to be extremely conservative and paint within the lines to cover their ass, they don’t care what you feel like, they only want to mitigate all risks and keep you feeling weak and flabby so you can stay within the established parameters to keep them away from lawsuit when you die from the typical american lifestyle…the only acceptable way to die set forth by the AMA.

As far as depression, if you have that sort of problem, you’ll go right back to it when you have no test on board.

Why not work your way through all these problems and eliminate them. We’re all gonna die, the question is did we get a chance to live a certain number of years the way we wanted on our own terms.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72511’ dateline=‘1571536308’]
    [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72509’ dateline=‘1571532817’]

[/quote]

200mg of test a week caused an enlarged heart?

1. First of all hct issues is what we deal with on a regular basis. I created this thread to deal with this.
      https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Therapeutic-Self-Phlebotomy-How-to?highlight=self+phlebotomy

Sleep apnea can cause elevated hct.

Dosing testosterone with injections spaced too far apart so there is a roller coaster instead of a stead state. Test levels drop every 4 days, so setting your injections for every 4 days is how you achieve a nice rolling wave with Test Cyp, or Enanthate.

1. Blood clots, DVT issues. So how is your weight, do you keep a slim midsection. Do you do an hour of higher intensity cardio everyday. Do you avoid sitting for long periods, getting up every hour to walk around if you sit.

We’ve seen enlarged hearts in very large men. Huge body builders that kill over dead, but these guys are doing way more gear, eating way more and pushing themselves to extremes and even then deaths aren’t a common as you’d expect.

Blood pressure problems: lower body fat, control estrogen.

Here’s the fact. If you take 200mg test each week, keep a very slim midsection, do an hour of cardio every day and eat a clean diet. Your risk of anything bad happening is far lower then the average American slob walking around today.

The problem is your general Endo’s don’t want to educate themselves on this. TRT doesn’t cause these problems, lifestyle choices cause problems. Doctors are taught to be extremely conservative and paint within the lines to cover their ass, they don’t care what you feel like, they only want to mitigate all risks and keep you feeling weak and flabby so you can stay within the established parameters to keep them away from lawsuit when you die from the typical american lifestyle…the only acceptable way to die set forth by the AMA.

As far as depression, if you have that sort of problem, you’ll go right back to it when you have no test on board.

Why not work your way through all these problems and eliminate them. We’re all gonna die, the question is did we get a chance to live a certain number of years the way we wanted on our own terms.
    [/quote]

if my levels are low after coming off they’ll prescribe it again, it’s just an insurance thing that they want to see natty levels before continuing to prescribe it ( i started self-medicating for 3 years prior to getting prescription test)
    im about 150 pounds, almost no body fat

• [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72513’ dateline=‘1571536516’]

if my levels are low after coming off they’ll prescribe it again, it’s just an insurance thing that they want to see natty levels before continuing to prescribe it ( i started self-medicating for 3 years prior to getting prescription test)
    [/quote]

So do you really want to come off or is this insurance that wants you to come off?

I don’t see a doctor for anything unless I’m sick, very few doctors would agree with me injecting under ground substances into my body, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna live by their terms.

I’ve never seen a doctor for my steroid use ever. I’ve never told a doctor what I do and I’ve worked in medical laboratories for around 25 years. None of this stuff is rocket science, anyone can work their way though problems, and since I can buy just about any drug I want from the underground, why would I go through the medical establishment when there are no courses taught on steroid use in medical school, except perhaps to work up postmortem for pathologists.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72516’ dateline=‘1571538616’]
    [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72513’ dateline=‘1571536516’]

[/quote]

So do you really want to come off or is this insurance that wants you to come off?

I don’t see a doctor for anything unless I’m sick, very few doctors would agree with me injecting under ground substances into my body, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna live by their terms.

I’ve never seen a doctor for my steroid use ever. I’ve never told a doctor what I do and I’ve worked in medical laboratories for around 25 years. None of this stuff is rocket science, anyone can work their way though problems, and since I can buy just about any drug I want from the underground, why would I go through the medical establishment when there are no courses taught on steroid use in medical school, except perhaps to work up postmortem for pathologists.
    [/quote]

mostly insurance, but if i could come off and not rely on it that’d be good to but i don’t think i’ll feel as good

• [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72518’ dateline=‘1571539742’]

mostly insurance, but if i could come off and not rely on it that’d be good to but i don’t think i’ll feel as good
    [/quote]

It depends on your age. You might recover what you had, but if what you had wasn’t all that great, then you’ll be right back to where you were or worse.

Test Cyp injections every 4 days and running a cycle of hCG every 4th month to keep your balls from atrophy isn’t really a complicated lifestyle to maintain.

The problem with insurance is that it should have never been allowed for general routine doctor visits, it should be for procedures costing >$1000, not office visits to get TRT.

Most of what these Endos, GPs or even HRT clinics charge is 100% bullshit.

A gram of test cost $0.86 in raw form. I buy 150 grams Test Cyp $102

hCG at 5000 IU cost $18 a vial, the stuff is dirt cheap to manufacture. So that’s $60 for the year.

A.I. gram of aromasin is $7

carrier oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, vials, syringes, needles, beakers, and other supplies. $250 to get started for equipment that last for years.

When you break it down and do it yourself you’re talking maybe $200/yr. And yet the doctors want $300/month to do little of nothing and most of the time they screw up your regimen because they have no clue what they’re doing.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72521’ dateline=‘1571541295’]
    [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72518’ dateline=‘1571539742’]

[/quote]

It depends on your age. You might recover what you had, but if what you had wasn’t all that great, then you’ll be right back to where you were or worse.

Test Cyp injections every 4 days and running a cycle of hCG every 4th month to keep your balls from atrophy isn’t really a complicated lifestyle to maintain.

The problem with insurance is that it should have never been allowed for general routine doctor visits, it should be for procedures costing >$1000, not office visits to get TRT.

Most of what these Endos, GPs or even HRT clinics charge is 100% bullshit.

A gram of test cost $0.86 in raw form. I buy 150 grams Test Cyp $102

hCG at 5000 IU cost $18 a vial, the stuff is dirt cheap to manufacture. So that’s $60 for the year.

A.I. gram of aromasin is $7

carrier oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, vials, syringes, needles, beakers, and other supplies. $250 to get started for equipment that last for years.

When you break it down and do it yourself you’re talking maybe $200/yr. And yet the doctors want $300/month to do little of nothing and most of the time they screw up your regimen because they have no clue what they’re doing.
    [/quote]
    my visits, labwork, and gear is free from them. it’s thru insurance. it isn’t the typical male vitality clinic or anything like that, just a regular endo

• [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72527’ dateline=‘1571546121’]

my visits, labwork, and gear is free from them. it’s thru insurance. it isn’t the typical male vitality clinic or anything like that, just a regular endo
    [/quote]

Doctor asks you to quit taking TRT because you have a few side effects. And what did they suggest when you feel like shit, just shrink away from life and waste away, maybe take some anti-depressants?

We know TRT allows men to be more assertive, increase work performance, increase sex drive, strength and endurance, increase energy levels, decrease mental fog and loss of focus…ect. The increase conversion of Testosterone to DHT helps with mood elevation decreasing depression.

The healthcare and insurance industry is set up to protect the status quo because it’s very profitable, but is it focused on getting a man to a place where he feels fantastic. I work in the industry and I don’t think they give a shit about anything but the money.

The entire system freaks out when a mans hct elevates, but you simply go and give a unit of blood to solve that problem.

Blood pressure goes up, pop an aromasin to reduce fluid retention.

DVT risk, ramp up cardio workouts.

Lets put it this way. The average Tour De France athlete lives 8-10 years longer then the average man. Granted these are genetically gifted individuals, but we all know they are doped to the gills and they are very slim and trim and keep the body weight down, which eliminates most of the risk of early death.

Does TRT lead to early death when someone weighs 150 pounds, eats a health diet and exercises every day. We have no data to support that at all. We’ll have to wait another few decades as these millions of patients on trt approach their 70’s and 80’s.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72529’ dateline=‘1571550117’]
    [quote=“slutlatina” pid=‘72527’ dateline=‘1571546121’]

[/quote]

Doctor asks you to quit taking TRT because you have a few side effects. And what did they suggest when you feel like shit, just shrink away from life and waste away, maybe take some anti-depressants?

We know TRT allows men to be more assertive, increase work performance, increase sex drive, strength and endurance, increase energy levels, decrease mental fog and loss of focus…ect. The increase conversion of Testosterone to DHT helps with mood elevation decreasing depression.

The healthcare and insurance industry is set up to protect the status quo because it’s very profitable, but is it focused on getting a man to a place where he feels fantastic. I work in the industry and I don’t think they give a shit about anything but the money.

The entire system freaks out when a mans hct elevates, but you simply go and give a unit of blood to solve that problem.

Blood pressure goes up, pop an aromasin to reduce fluid retention.

DVT risk, ramp up cardio workouts.

Lets put it this way. The average Tour De France athlete lives 8-10 years longer then the average man. Granted these are genetically gifted individuals, but we all know they are doped to the gills and they are very slim and trim and keep the body weight down, which eliminates most of the risk of early death.

Does TRT lead to early death when someone weighs 150 pounds, eats a health diet and exercises every day. We have no data to support that at all. We’ll have to wait another few decades as these millions of patients on trt approach their 70’s and 80’s.
    [/quote]

i guess one of my biggest concerns is what happens in a year or 5 years or 10 years from now, if someone access to forums like this goes away and there’s no other option to getting gear?

do u think i should take my dose back up to where it was (40-45mg E3D) right now its at 35mg e3d and i feel like shit. oversleeping, taking naps in the day, no motivation, no energy

• wish i could get this acne thing figured out. seems like since starting back few years ago i haven’t had clear skin.

i can eat clean as fuck, no sugar, no preservatives, healthy foods, wash face 1-2x daily, change pillowcases, etc. and i still get acne it’s frustrating