<td class=“tg-l2oz”>Source :</td>
    <td class=“tg-yw4l”>// Southern Compounding//</td>
    </tr>
    <tr class=“post”>
    <td class=“tg-l2oz”>Running testosterone :</td>
    <td class=“tg-yw4l”>// yes //</td>
    </tr>
    <tr class=“post”>
    <td class=“tg-l2oz”>Test prop 50 mg/tren ace 50 mg /50 mg mast prop ed:</td>
    <td class=“tg-yw4l”>// text //</td>
    </tr>

<td class="tg-l2oz">Number of weeks run :</td>
    <td class="tg-yw4l">// 4 weeks in//</td>

</tr>
    <tr class=“post”>
    <td class=“tg-l2oz”>Draw time after last pin :</td>
    <td class=“tg-yw4l”>// 24 hours//</td>
    </tr>
    <tr class=“post”>
    <td class=“tg-amwm” colspan=“2”><center><strong>Blood Results</center></strong></td>
    </tr>
    <tr class=“post”>
    <td class=“tg-l2oz”>E2 Test reading in ng/dL :</td>
    <td class=“tg-yw4l”>// 34//</td>

</tr>
    </table>
    <br />
    4 weeks into cycle, started at 12.5 mg aromasin EOD, then dropped down to 12.5 mg e3d. Total test was 200 on first e2 test.
    I did make sure to get the ultra sensitive e2 because of tren.

Definitely legitimate pharmaceutical grade aromasin from pfizer.
    @“SouthernCompounding”

• @“SouthernCompounding”

You give credits for orals ? I have bloods on your clomid and nolva taken 5 weeks ago showing extreme high fsh /lh.

• Oh my god this bloodwork credit shit is out of hand at this point. Bloodwork credit for fucking Aromasin!? Wtf…
    [hr]
    [quote=“Musclehead34” pid=‘72602’ dateline=‘1571623351’]
    @“SouthernCompounding”

You give credits for orals ? I have bloods on your clomid and nolva taken 5 weeks ago showing extreme high fsh /lh.
    [/quote]

That’s absolutely fucking absurd.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘72611’ dateline=‘1571647695’]
    Oh my god this bloodwork credit shit is out of hand at this point. Bloodwork credit for fucking Aromasin!? Wtf…
    [hr]
    @“SouthernCompounding”

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why I asked champ.

• [quote=“Musclehead34” pid=‘72602’ dateline=‘1571623351’]
    @“SouthernCompounding”

[/quote]

@“Musclehead34” Can you post them? Also how was your PCT. I just ordered some clomid from SoCo for when I decide to PCT next year and it would be cool to see bloods on it. I heard clomid is notorious for bringing huge loads back haha. Is this true from your experience?

• @“flashpass123” sure

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘72654’ dateline=‘1571687543’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘72611’ dateline=‘1571647695’]
    Oh my god this bloodwork credit shit is out of hand at this point. Bloodwork credit for fucking Aromasin!? Wtf…
    [hr]
    @“SouthernCompounding”

[/quote]

[/quote]

Customer contacted me prior to having bloodwork done. Since there is generally a level of skepticism with the quality of EU Pharma, I offered him credit in exchange for having the bloodwork done to provide both myself and our customers with a level of assurance that the product we source and sell is of the expected quality.

As for the lab grade products, no. I will not offer credit on those. I have purity test results from my supplier that provide me with enough assurance that what we receive and use in the capsule making process is of high enough quality that there is no reason for me to consider offering credit.

Additionally, there will be no additional credits given for Pharmaceutical Aromasin blood work - this one provides me with all that I need. So don’t inbox me asking for free shit.
    [/quote]

I appreciate you clarifying this. For a minute there I was under the impression that bloodwork credit had now included PCT/ancillary products… Which as I said previously would be fucking absurd… Your reasoning for the Aromasin blood test is of course valid, and I’m sure many people will now see these results and be far less skeptical about your Turkish pharma ancillaries.

At first I just couldn’t wrap my mind around why the fuck bloodwork’s for PCT products could ever become an acceptable thing to do…

Again, thanks for clarifying why this was done… and also, thanks for the no bullshit, logical, and transparent response.