HGH and Gyno Prevention

Topic created · 12 Posts · 589 Views
  • Just started generic HGH cycle a week ago along with bpc 157. Not currently taking any sort of AAS. Trying to heal some nagging injuries. I am currently pinning 2 iu once every morning of HGH and would like to eventually work up to 4 iu a day.

My question is how worried should I be about getting Gyno on a HGH only cycle? I remember reading somewhere that it was a possibility. Is this only at extreme doses? Should I be running something to prevent it?

• HGH won’t cause gyno, if it is it’s because someone sold you hcg as hgh.

• [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘72727’ dateline=‘1571760150’]
    HGH won’t cause gyno, if it is it’s because someone sold you hcg as hgh.
    [/quote]

It’s possible HGH can cause prolactin induced gyno.

• Thanks for the replies.

Giantnerd - is there anyway I can do a test to see whether or not it is hgh or hcg? I read somewhere about using a pregnancy test lol. I believe my source is a good one, but it never hurts to test it since you are injecting it into your system…

Mike - Is this common? High doses? Should I be taking something to prevent this? Does prolactin induced Gyno require surgery like “normal Gyno?”

• Dude, do more research. You should not be touching anything with a ten foot pole. You’re being ignorant. HGH does not cause gyno.

• [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘72797’ dateline=‘1571797109’]
    Dude, do more research. You should not be touching anything with a ten foot pole. You’re being ignorant. HGH does not cause gyno.
    [/quote]

Dude, no offense, but you need to do more research. HGH can cause gyno in certain individuals, but it’s rare.

Can you test to see if it’s HCG? Yes, you can use a pregnancy test. If it comes back positive then it’s highly likely it’s HCG.

It’s highly unlikely you will see any gyno from using HGH, but it is possible. Don’t use anything to combat it unless you have to. Wait to worry.

• Anecdotally I’ve never heard of a body builder getting gyno from hgh but I just checked the research and it was one of the most common side effects after carpal tunnel for elderly men on hgh therapy. So apparently it is possible.

• I have also read that it is a possibility but is rare. I just like to personally play it safe so I figured I would ask you guys your opinions and personal experiences because I know many of you have a wealth of knowledge. So far it seems the consensus is that I shouldn’t be worried.

However I would hate to have to get any sort of surgery for something like that. Signs of gyno are lactation, sensitivity, and lumps under the nipples? From my understanding, if you get the lump the only way to remove it is surgery?

Anyone have any personal experience with this? Or have any knowledge in that area?

Thanks for the replies

• i know hgh peptides can raise prolactin. Can actually hgh cause prolactin increase? Im afraid I can not tell you

• I cant be certain with hgh but with ghrp’s and cjc1295 I definitely got prolactin problems. Gyno and all the other sides with it. But I am very sensitive to prolactinogenic compounds.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72758’ dateline=‘1571779325’]
    [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘72727’ dateline=‘1571760150’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

can you elaborate on the mechanism by which hgh increases prolactin? this is news to me and I want to learn more. haven’t had my prolactin go up a single point on 3iu hgh after 2 months anecdotally.

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘73024’ dateline=‘1571977841’]
    [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘72758’ dateline=‘1571779325’]
    [quote=“Giantnerd11” pid=‘72727’ dateline=‘1571760150’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

can you elaborate on the mechanism by which hgh increases prolactin? this is news to me and I want to learn more. haven’t had my prolactin go up a single point on 3iu hgh after 2 months anecdotally.
    [/quote]

The study I read suggested that the gyno was caused by IGF elevation