Trest & npp

Topic created · 4 Posts · 335 Views
  • Was wondering if anyone could compare these compounds and share any experience stacking them. NPP and anavar are my all-time favorite compounds and would like to play around with them some more, so was debating these options for a winter blast:

– NPP + var (no test!)
    – Test/npp/var
    – trest + var
    – trest + npp + var

The second is definitely the safe route but I like to experiment, so just looking for as much info as possible before I jump in.

• [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘72734’ dateline=‘1571765163’]
    Was wondering if anyone could compare these compounds and share any experience stacking them. NPP and anavar are my all-time favorite compounds and would like to play around with them some more, so was debating these options for a winter blast:

– NPP + var (no test!)
    – Test/npp/var
    – trest + var
    – trest + npp + var

The second is definitely the safe route but I like to experiment, so just looking for as much info as possible before I jump in.
    [/quote]

I have done NPP with no test and cycled through different orals. It was by far my best cycle. However I have always been an advocate for nandrolone only cycles. I’m certain somebody will have a problem with that but it works.

• My next cycle is going to be Trest/NPP/Mast. TRT Test, NPP and Mast has been my standby for quite a while now, my favorite combination by a long shot. Ran TRT Test with Trest and had issues with aromatization until I dropped the Test completely, then the compound really shined. Curious to see who has experience with combining it with Nandrolone as I see it being pretty great. Plan on using low Trest (150-200 to start) with moderate NPP and Mast.

• [quote=“Ctstrength” pid=‘72763’ dateline=‘1571782943’]
    My next cycle is going to be Trest/NPP/Mast. TRT Test, NPP and Mast has been my standby for quite a while now, my favorite combination by a long shot. Ran TRT Test with Trest and had issues with aromatization until I dropped the Test completely, then the compound really shined. Curious to see who has experience with combining it with Nandrolone as I see it being pretty great. Plan on using low Trest (150-200 to start) with moderate NPP and Mast.
    [/quote]

Please keep us updated!
    [hr]
    [quote=“Blacklion3” pid=‘72736’ dateline=‘1571767580’]
    [quote=“mcjooce” pid=‘72734’ dateline=‘1571765163’]
    Was wondering if anyone could compare these compounds and share any experience stacking them. NPP and anavar are my all-time favorite compounds and would like to play around with them some more, so was debating these options for a winter blast:

– NPP + var (no test!)
    – Test/npp/var
    – trest + var
    – trest + npp + var

[/quote]

I have done NPP with no test and cycled through different orals. It was by far my best cycle. However I have always been an advocate for nandrolone only cycles. I’m certain somebody will have a problem with that but it works.
    [/quote]

What made nandrolone-only your favorite? I’ve actually only heard good things about that… although since I stopped fucking up my estrogen with AIs, I’ve stopped having a problem with even very high doses of test (1 gram+).