Week 8 gyno and high estrogen symptoms

Topic created · 12 Posts · 681 Views
  • This is my first cycle

I’ve just started week 8 of a 400mg/week cycle of test prop. Administered 100mg EOD. I was initially running 1mg Adex EOD starting with my first injection due to prepubescent gyno assuming I’d be prone to it. So I already had somewhat puffy although just big nip genetics lol going into the cycle. I lowered the dosage to .5 eod after my 23rd injection so like at the end of week 6 just to see what would happen as 1mg i know is a high dosage and suppressed IGF1. I had no bad symptoms the entire cycle until I lowered the AI dosage to this.

I started noticing that my right nipple began to get sore and have a little pain when I pressed down 3 days ago and felt a small lump, which might have already been there but I started to notice it more because of the soreness so last night I took 1mg of adex again and plan on sticking with that until week 10, to see if the high estrogen subsides. This morning I had sensitivity in my left nipple as well but less compared to my right still and my right nipple was still sore and sensitive about the same as it was yesterday. I do notice I feel a little bloated as well. I will be getting my mid cycle bloodwork next week to see what’s the deal.

Any suggestions? I don’t want to develop gyno so I was wondering if I should start taking letrozole which I also have to prevent gyno. Dosage? Am I at the beginning stage or has the gyno already hardened to be permanent? Do I need to slowly taper my adex off before PCT to prevent estrogen rebound or will the nolva take care at that point (I will begin PCT 3 days after my last week 10 shot)?

• If the 1mg was working well up until 2 weeks after you lowered it, I would return to that until your blood test results come in and you can get a definitive answer. Worst case you crash your estrogen but avoid any further gyno development in the process, best case you lower it into a range where your gyno doesn’t develop further and bloods verify that the dose you’re using is sufficient.

Definitely don’t jump into letro before getting labs drawn. It’ll just make it even harder for you to determine what’s going on and what dose/frequency is needed.

Edit: I’m also no PCT expert but I am pretty sure starting PCT 3 days post shot is way too soon even with prop. Just throwing that out there for the future

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘72885’ dateline=‘1571863256’]
    If the 1mg was working well up until 2 weeks after you lowered it, I would return to that until your blood test results come in and you can get a definitive answer. Worst case you crash your estrogen but avoid any further gyno development in the process, best case you lower it into a range where your gyno doesn’t develop further and bloods verify that the dose you’re using is sufficient.

Definitely don’t jump into letro before getting labs drawn. It’ll just make it even harder for you to determine what’s going on and what dose/frequency is needed.

Edit: I’m also no PCT expert but I am pretty sure starting PCT 3 days post shot is way too soon even with prop. Just throwing that out there for the future
    [/quote]

So does this mean I possibly have gyno now permanently, or is it still in the early stages so that it can be reversed by Adex? How long would you recommend I wait for the prop to clear before PCT?

• Take and e blocker pill or liquid at a higher doasge.

• You’re saturation levels would be more then 75mg/day.

I don’t know what the point of prop is when your half-life overlap puts you at a point that could have been achieved with a longer ester.

The point of using short esters is to space injections out far enough to where you don’t get this overlaping half-life saturation that causes high E sides to pop up.

In other words, 100mg/day of prop is way way too much.

As for the lump. Stop the test for a few weeks and see if the lump shrinks. Take an AI, but not too much, you don’t want to feel like crap.

This prop experiment needs to come to an end, the body can only take so much, you said it yourself, you’re starting to bloat, the body is telling you “wtf are you doing to me man”.

Clean it up, dry out, if you have some masteron use that for a few weeks and let the body have a break.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72970’ dateline=‘1571943236’]
    You’re saturation levels would be more then 75mg/day.

I don’t know what the point of prop is when your half-life overlap puts you at a point that could have been achieved with a longer ester.

The point of using short esters is to space injections out far enough to where you don’t get this overlaping half-life saturation that causes high E sides to pop up.

As for the lump. Stop the test for a few weeks and see if the lump shrinks. Take an AI, but not too much, you don’t want to feel like crap.

This prop experiment needs to come to an end, the body can only take so much, you said it yourself, you’re starting to bloat, the body is telling you “wtf are you doing to me man”.

Clean it up, dry out, if you have some masteron use that for a few weeks and let the body have a break.
    [/quote]

To clarify, I am doing 100mg every other day, which works out to be about 400mg per week. So day one I did 1 cc, and then every other day from that point on did 1cc up to now. Is that too much?

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72970’ dateline=‘1571943236’]

[/quote]

The half life of prop is actually only around 20 hours. If he is aiming for 400mg a week he should be injecting about 57 (let’s call it 60mg) every day to avoid the peaks and valleys and to give more stable blood levels.

Same reason why it’s better to pin something like Tren Ace ED instead of EoD, for more stable blood levels of the compound.

When it comes to Testosterone, more stable blood levels = more control over E2.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘72973’ dateline=‘1571945388’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72970’ dateline=‘1571943236’]

[/quote]

The half life of prop is actually only around 20 hours. If he is aiming for 400mg a week he should be injecting about 57 (let’s call it 60mg) every day to avoid the peaks and valleys and to give more stable blood levels.

Same reason why it’s better to pin something like Tren Ace ED instead of EoD, for more stable blood levels of the compound.

[/quote]

People seem to get away with EOD so I tried it. Should I switch to ED 60mg protocol for the remainder of the cycle? Along with 1mg EOD Adex? Would that help?

• [quote=“howdybrah” pid=‘72974’ dateline=‘1571945691’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘72973’ dateline=‘1571945388’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘72970’ dateline=‘1571943236’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

People seem to get away with EOD so I tried it. Should I switch to ED 60mg protocol for the remainder of the cycle? Along with 1mg EOD Adex? Would that help?
    [/quote]

I would, that way your blood levels are more stable and you can really dial in your e2 without having all of the ups and downs.

Some people do EoD shots for short esters, but anecdotally EoD injections tend to come with increased side effects due to greater hormonal fluctuations.

1mg is a lot of Adex, but try it out and see how you feel for a couple of weeks. You’ll know when you’re running your e2 into the ground when you start pissing every 5 minutes.

• https://steroidcalc.com/

Graph whatever cycle you chose and play around with it.

As for getting away with EOD, not at 100mg they don’t for long.

The EOD crowd wanted to avoid E sides by taking much smaller doses to mimic a close to natural production without building up a saturation of test.

If you took 20-30mg/eod of prop, that would have avoided this problem to begin with.

• ^ most of us aren’t healthbuilding and we intend to use doses that aren’t therapeutic lol. Like yeah, obviously using less than half of the amount is gonna fix the issue but he’s choosing to use 400mg/wk. for a reason—he wants to make steroid-esque results which 20-30mg EOD isn’t going to yield.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘72983’ dateline=‘1571951230’]
    ^ most of us aren’t healthbuilding and we intend to use doses that aren’t therapeutic lol. Like yeah, obviously using less than half of the amount is gonna fix the issue but he’s choosing to use 400mg/wk. for a reason—he wants to make steroid-esque results which 20-30mg EOD isn’t going to yield.
    [/quote]

Everyone cares about their health, if they didn’t, everyone would be doing pro body building cycles year round.

Older guys like myself tend to care more about our health only because we know what it’s like to be sick and we’ve watched a lot more or our friends and family kill over dead, not from steroids, but just life in general. It wakes up in my case when two close friends die within two months of each other, one of cancer the other a heart attack…you know your turn is coming.