PWO blends?

Topic created · 9 Posts · 441 Views
  • What’s the role of these? Dont most of the compounds take a while to get in your system?

And let’s say you’re on a test only cycle, but do a single use blend of dbol tren and more test (or whatever), what’s the benefit? Is a single dose going to benefit you at all?

I thought maybe a test suspension would be the only thing you could try to time for a single injection

• I’ve found most don’t do a whole lot aside from maybe some mildly increased intensity and vascularity. Nothing regular PWO can’t do honestly. I feel certain orals more even at times so feel it’s mostly a gimmick or maybe for hitting PRs.

• I used Mtren at 2mg on chest days for awhile strictly as a Pre workout to help overcome a plateau. I will say I noticed a decent boost in strength during those workouts. Was maxing out at 435 on bench and then while on Mtren I could add a solid unassisted rep to that.

• Just think of them like an oral with a short half life.

I used to be kind of mystified by them, for the same reasons as you. They’re fast acting and have immediate effects on workouts, and cumalative effects on your physique with extended use.

• mtren changes my physique quite a bit (only if im like say a week or two out in terms of conditioning)

both mtren and halo really help me get through my training when im that depleted, gives some subtle energy/strength(?)

• Has anyone used them on their own? When not cycling anything else?

Seems like it would mess up your natural levels so I doubt you’d want to

• [quote=“sierrakilo” pid=‘73059’ dateline=‘1572017566’]
    Has anyone used them on their own? When not cycling anything else?

Seems like it would mess up your natural levels so I doubt you’d want to
    [/quote]

You Just answered that Ridiculous question yourself. Why would anyone ever do that. Not to shit on you but come one man. They are just an additive to give some sort of boost on a heavy lift day.

• Tren base is some crazy shit

• [quote=“Blastersack” pid=‘73079’ dateline=‘1572032455’]
    Tren base is some crazy shit
    [/quote]

Dear lord, please elaborate.