What's your favourite cycle for building lean mass?

Topic created · 13 Posts · 1283 Views
  • what do you like to add in gear wise, what’s your diet like gaining minimal fat

• I go with what helps me increase strength maintain appetite, and keep health markers in check

so I don’t do orals or tren because those fuck up my appetite

I like test, DHB, and NPP. Low sides when everything is accounted for, joints feel great, i’m strong and I can eat enough. I keep carbs high around training and keep my surplus modest, like 200-250 kcal above maintenance. The best way to not get fat on cycle is to not eat more than you need to grow. If you maintain at 3500 and eat 5000, you’ll get fat

• Test, a bit of Mast, EQ and Anavar when you feel like you need the boost somewhere in the cycle.

Diet: High carb (600-700g), fats as low as reasonable, 1 g/bw protein

Put on about 50 lbs over time using this protocol.
    It’s not dramatic like the Test/Deca/Dbol people usually suggest, but you’ll back at pictures from a few months prior and always be surprised by how big you’ve gotten. It’s a pretty clean stack.

• Test, Tren, whatever oral you want and a bunch of pizza.

• Test/Tren/EQ and Sdrol.

Just about the same diet as above layout, Higher Carbs, lowish fat and High Protein.

• Test tren npp and mast…best cycle there is. Short esters and run low

• Test/npp/primo or test/npp/dhb diet Like said before should be 250 calories over your maintenance. Personally I do high protein/high fat/low carbs. I only eat carbs around my workout.

• Simply TEST, Masteron and Deca for joint lubrication. If you really want to toss in dbol, go ahead but you don’t NEED it.

• [quote=“nobenchrichy” pid=‘73402’ dateline=‘1572398934’]
    Test, a bit of Mast, EQ and Anavar when you feel like you need the boost somewhere in the cycle.

It’s not dramatic like the Test/Deca/Dbol people usually suggest, but you’ll back at pictures from a few months prior and always be surprised by how big you’ve gotten. It’s a pretty clean stack.
    [/quote]

I was thinking about a cycle like this test eq anavar how did you find it were you an animal how much muscle would you say you built

• Have you found that tren increases or decreases your appetite. Thinking about it for my next cut.

• [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘73468’ dateline=‘1572452273’]
    Have you found that tren increases or decreases your appetite. Thinking about it for my next cut.
    [/quote]

Increases mine personally but I know everyone is a little different.

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘73460’ dateline=‘1572441907’]
    [quote=“nobenchrichy” pid=‘73402’ dateline=‘1572398934’]
    Test, a bit of Mast, EQ and Anavar when you feel like you need the boost somewhere in the cycle.

[/quote]

I was thinking about a cycle like this test eq anavar how did you find it were you an animal how much muscle would you say you built
    [/quote]

Over my last 16 week run of this protocol, I added about 15 lbs. Leaned out a bit, nothing dramatic though. It’s solid gains though, not much water weight or bloat.

I didn’t feel like an animal in the gym or anything. I could train longer and heavier, and I felt awesome, but not like very high test and high mast would feel like or anything. Like I said, it’s a smooth, low-drama cycle with consistent, clean results.

• Test/EQ/Tbol

Kick start with tbol