Is my test bunk/underdosed?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 780 Views
  • I’ve made a few orders from sparta everything was good untill recently. I cracked open a fresh bottle of Test E that I had recently got back in late August. I’m about a month or so into this vial of test and I’ve noticed some changes, 1st of all my diet and training haven’t been on point so I can’t really complain about the lack of gains and strength that I have lost.

The complaints that I have are my lack of sex drive that I have noticed “could be due to my life stress going on right now” and 2nd I went to donate blood and my iron levels were in the normal/lower range which is ridiculous my iron is always high af when I donate and my blood pressure was in the normal range which my bp is usually always high on cycle.

just wanted to get some opinions maybe someone else is going through something similar with spartas gear? and with him recently going mia it kinda has me worried. prob gonna find me another source today.

• You could just get bloodwork, or send jano a sample of it. Bloodwork is probably more ideal for your situation.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘73380’ dateline=‘1572384825’]
    You could just get bloodwork, or send jano a sample of it. Bloodwork is probably more ideal for your situation.
    [/quote]

kind of a dumb question but where could I get blood work for this done? my regular dr? do I just tell him whats up what sort of test should I ask for?

• [quote=“myron_gaines” pid=‘73383’ dateline=‘1572385186’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘73380’ dateline=‘1572384825’]
    You could just get bloodwork, or send jano a sample of it. Bloodwork is probably more ideal for your situation.
    [/quote]

kind of a dumb question but where could I get blood work for this done? my regular dr? do I just tell him whats up what sort of test should I ask for?
    [/quote]

Yeah your doctor will know what to do just tell them what’s going on

• Was never impressed with Spartas gear honestly.
    I ran 400mg/week of his “mast E”, along with 25mg a DAY of his “aromasin” and I got more bloated than ever and started to develop gyno for the first time in my life.
    Not to mention the Mast E was labeled as Mast P with a sharpied “E” over the “P”.

• [quote=“CountryGains” pid=‘73399’ dateline=‘1572395505’]
    Was never impressed with Spartas gear honestly.
    I ran 400mg/week of his “mast E”, along with 25mg a DAY of his “aromasin” and I got more bloated than ever and started to develop gyno for the first time in my life.
    Not to mention the Mast E was labeled as Mast P with a sharpied “E” over the “P”.
    [/quote]

Well you had to have run his “king leonidas” cycle to get real results anyways…

Just joking obviously, but if I recall that dumb cycle was like 4-5 grams of gear a week lol. Maybe even 6gm’s… I’ll check my post history later to find out how much it was exactly. I remember I called him out for giving dosage advice as a source, let alone in absurd and potentially dangerous amounts…

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘73401’ dateline=‘1572397138’]
    [quote=“CountryGains” pid=‘73399’ dateline=‘1572395505’]
    [/quote]

Well you had to have run his “king leonidas” cycle to get real results anyways…

Just joking obviously, but if I recall that dumb cycle was like 4-5 grams of gear a week lol. Maybe even 6gm’s… I’ll check my post history later to find out how much it was exactly. I remember I called him out for giving dosage advice as a source, let alone in absurd and potentially dangerous amounts…
    [/quote]
    Holy shit, I totally forgot about that!
    I’m pretty sure there was a crazy bastard on here that started a log on here then dropped off. I really hope he didnt die lol

• [quote=“CountryGains” pid=‘73399’ dateline=‘1572395505’]
    [/quote]

Sparta’s aromasin is a hit or miss for me. I feel like the tab doses are inconsistent. I switched over to Lock and Load’s aromasin and it feels much more potent.

• Iv only tried Sparta TNE witch is real always crashes. Have to candle warm it every time . And his dbol witch at 100mg day did nothing and the bloods showed normal ast alt. Next up his anadrol, don’t have high hops .I also have his tren a in good supply and hope that’s not doo doo.

• All the recent “Sparta” gear was actually fusion’s brew. Both Sparta’s and Fusions test always showed reliable bloods, deciding gear is good or bad based on feels is super dumb. Go to privatemdlabs order your own tests and find out what is going on and then let us know. As far as Sparta’s orals go we all know he had some problems with dosing because of the weights and measures results. However I haven’t seen any tests on fusions orals which is what all recent Sparta product is.

• Please do not go to your doctor unless you want other issues to arise. Have you ever had bloodwork done (pre, during or post cycle)? If you want to know whether the gear is improperly dosed just order a Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS from privatemdlabs. Follow the directions they give you before the blood draw and wait 36-48 hours after your last pin before you go in for your blood draw. Properly dosed test usually results in a reading of 4.5-5x the amount you inject per week.