Sarms and Gear Cycle

Topic created · 7 Posts · 453 Views
  • If i go on a 12 week cycle of rad-140,mk-677, and lgd, would i have to do a pct protocol before i start a regular gear cycle?? Or can i finish off the 12 week sarm cycle then hope on my gear cycle without that pct after the sarms?

• There’d be no point in recovering your balls if you’re just going to shut them down again with gear

• [quote=“conditionstrengthpower” pid=‘73417’ dateline=‘1572404316’]
    If i go on a 12 week cycle of rad-140,mk-677, and lgd, would i have to do a pct protocol before i start a regular gear cycle?? Or can i finish off the 12 week sarm cycle then hope on my gear cycle without that pct after the sarms?
    [/quote]

RAD-140 and LGD are both very supressive. Running both alongside without a test base will make you crash and feel like trash. I’d stick with just the rad and mk-677. I’ve taken LGD and RAD before in the past and the RAD gives you more energy and endurance, and doesn’t have the water retenton issue that LGD does. Run it alongside with your gear since SARMS lower test so it can counteract. my 2 cents

• [quote=“spookydaddy666” pid=‘73475’ dateline=‘1572453861’]
    [quote=“conditionstrengthpower” pid=‘73417’ dateline=‘1572404316’]
    If i go on a 12 week cycle of rad-140,mk-677, and lgd, would i have to do a pct protocol before i start a regular gear cycle?? Or can i finish off the 12 week sarm cycle then hope on my gear cycle without that pct after the sarms?
    [/quote]

RAD-140 and LGD are both very supressive. Running both alongside without a test base will make you crash and feel like trash. I’d stick with just the rad and mk-677. I’ve taken LGD and RAD before in the past and the RAD gives you more energy and endurance, and doesn’t have the water retenton issue that LGD does. Run it alongside with your gear since SARMS lower test so it can counteract. my 2 cents
    [/quote]

Understood. But lets say i just run mk with rad for 12 weeks would it be necessary to pct and then start my test cycle? Or could i do 12 week sarm cycle and then hop right into my test cycle without a pct.

• Why not run test with the mk and rad all together? Makes more sense. Then you can do a complete PCT after.

• [quote=“conditionstrengthpower” pid=‘73485’ dateline=‘1572459008’]
    [quote=“spookydaddy666” pid=‘73475’ dateline=‘1572453861’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Understood. But lets say i just run mk with rad for 12 weeks would it be necessary to pct and then start my test cycle? Or could i do 12 week sarm cycle and then hop right into my test cycle without a pct.
    [/quote]

SARMS are supressive, so 12 weeks of RAD or LGD, let alone both, would definitely require PCT. If you care about being able to recover your natural HPTA function (which you must, since you’re asking about PCT) after cycling, then you need to take a PCT after using suppressive compounds, especially for 12 weeks. Your balls don’t care much whether you’re on test or SARMS in this case; you’re looking at several months of hormonal compounds interfering with your endocrine function. SARMS are no loophole to avoiding suppression.

MK-677 could be used alone with no risk of suppression, since it’s not a SARM, it’s a growth hormone secretagogue. You could take it for 12 weeks and then launch straight into a test cycle.

By the way, even if SARMS weren’t suppressive, I wouldn’t recommend 12 continuous weeks on them. There are worse things to take, absolutely, but they don’t seem kind to the lipids and can be liver toxic as well. I’d personally be much happier with 6-8 weeks of Anavar or Turinabol on top of a test base. YMMV and I’m no expert, but I’ve used SARMS and tried to do my homework on them. Hope that helps you make a decision.

• [quote=“conditionstrengthpower” pid=‘73485’ dateline=‘1572459008’]
    [quote=“spookydaddy666” pid=‘73475’ dateline=‘1572453861’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

not sure if this has been said yet but also remember that sarms are not test and therefore do not convert into estrogen and dht. As you supress your test your estrogen will dip down also. I had blood done before and after SARMS and my estradoil went from around 30ng down to 8 something in 8 weeks. You’re better off running a light test base and one or the other of the SARMS (RAD, LGD) and going from there. No need to crash your test and estrogen just to hop on PCT and lose muscle because of the reduced IFG-1 levels .