Cycle on vacation

Topic created · 13 Posts · 764 Views
  • Say you are flying somewhere for a week or two have you ever tried to bring a couple injections worth? bringing orals would be easy put them in an altoids can and away you go but is it possible to bring injections?

• There are at least a dozen threads on this. Search for them and you’ll find your answer.

• Definitely possible, and pretty easy for domestic flights. Search all the other posts on this.

• [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘73467’ dateline=‘1572452070’]
    Definitely possible, and pretty easy for domestic flights. Search all the other posts on this.
    [/quote]

there’s no search function do you have a link, id be going international

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘73492’ dateline=‘1572469736’]
    [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘73467’ dateline=‘1572452070’]
    Definitely possible, and pretty easy for domestic flights. Search all the other posts on this.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Search function is on the navigation bar at the top of the webpage, third item from the left (the thing with the magnifying glass icon in between Forums and Sources).

Here’s a thread I just searched up that contains some tips:
    https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Traveling-with-gear?highlight=traveling

People recommend different things like hiding it (checked baggage), stealthing/disguising it (diabetic kits), or lying about it (prescribed TRT but forgot to bring script).

Personally, I wouldn’t want to risk even a minor possibility of legal trouble, it’s simply not worth it to me. If I was traveling for a couple of weeks, I’d probably just pin some long esters beforehand, let my levels gradually decline while away, then resume pinning normally once I got back home.

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘73497’ dateline=‘1572472396’]
    [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘73492’ dateline=‘1572469736’]
    [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘73467’ dateline=‘1572452070’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Search function is on the navigation bar at the top of the webpage, third item from the left (the thing with the magnifying glass icon in between Forums and Sources).

Here’s a thread I just searched up that contains some tips:
    https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/Thread-Traveling-with-gear?highlight=traveling

People recommend different things like hiding it (checked baggage), stealthing/disguising it (diabetic kits), or lying about it (prescribed TRT but forgot to bring script).

Personally, I wouldn’t want to risk even a minor possibility of legal trouble, it’s simply not worth it to me. If I was traveling for a couple of weeks, I’d probably just pin some long esters beforehand, let my levels gradually decline while away, then resume pinning normally once I got back home.
    [/quote]

ya I know I was just trying together a link, tried searching for traveling with roads and whatnot but came up with nothing

• You have a couple options. First you could ship it to your vacation spot. Second you could bring it in your checked or carry on baggage disguised as a diabetic kit. You can buy a bag on amazon so it’s better disguised. Lastly, you could pin long esters like Test U.

• [quote=“kuryu4” pid=‘73590’ dateline=‘1572567808’]
    You have a couple options. First you could ship it to your vacation spot. Second you could bring it in your checked or carry on baggage disguised as a diabetic kit. You can buy a bag on amazon so it’s better disguised. Lastly, you could pin long esters like Test U.
    [/quote]

I like the diabetic idea do they ever call your doctor to check your perscription? on air canada website it just says put it in your carry on it does not say bring a perscription. what happens if they try and call you out on an international flight? mkae sure you get a flight when your doctors office isnt open so they can call you on it?

• Why are you trying so hard, it’s vacation; just pin a vial of test u before the trip. if you didn’t you’ll probably start to look better anyway as water retention goes out due to gear levels dwindling assuming you’re not eating garbage. if it’s a month or more I’d look into getting it whilst there, there’s also legality across borders so if caught there might be more of a headache that ensues.

• I’ve never had an issue, several vacations a year and when not checking a bag I’ve just left loaded pins With toiletries. It’s up to you if you’d like to risk it, but I’ve never personally had a problem.

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘73748’ dateline=‘1572719649’]
    Why are you trying so hard, it’s vacation; just pin a vial of test u before the trip. if you didn’t you’ll probably start to look better anyway as water retention goes out due to gear levels dwindling assuming you’re not eating garbage. if it’s a month or more I’d look into getting it whilst there, there’s also legality across borders so if caught there might be more of a headache that ensues.
    [/quote]

just wanna make sure I don’t get to many fluctuations in my levels so I dont get acne or anything

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘73776’ dateline=‘1572733525’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘73748’ dateline=‘1572719649’]
    Why are you trying so hard, it’s vacation; just pin a vial of test u before the trip. if you didn’t you’ll probably start to look better anyway as water retention goes out due to gear levels dwindling assuming you’re not eating garbage. if it’s a month or more I’d look into getting it whilst there, there’s also legality across borders so if caught there might be more of a headache that ensues.
    [/quote]

just wanna make sure I don’t get to many fluctuations in my levels so I dont get acne or anything
    [/quote]

One week of doubling down/skipping a pin wont make a difference, you’ll be fine

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘73776’ dateline=‘1572733525’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘73748’ dateline=‘1572719649’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

if anything you should be more concerned with ai. but if you bring your levels down a bit closer to cruise you will be fine for 2 -3 weeks