Syringe waste

Topic created · 6 Posts · 407 Views
  • Do you guys account for the syringe waste by overfilling a little bit?
    I get not doing this on a longer ester like test E 250 that’s a larger dose only twice a week.

But if I’m running test P 200mg/ml and NPP 200mg/ml at 75mg and 60mg ED the shit that gets left over in the syringe seems like it can make a relatively big difference in such a minute but high concentrated amount.

• Just fill the syringe with a 0.1cc air bubble towards the rubber plunger and watch as the air bubble completely clears out the syringe and the hub of the needle as you inject.

If you do inject some air it’s no big deal, won’t cause problems or pain, there’s some evidence that the injected air might prevent SubQ leaks.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘73522’ dateline=‘1572498515’]
    Just fill the syringe with a 0.1cc air bubble towards the rubber plunger and watch as the air bubble completely clears out the syringe and the hub of the needle as you inject.

If you do inject some air it’s no big deal, won’t cause problems or pain, there’s some evidence that the injected air might prevent SubQ leaks.
    [/quote]

My subq GH pins get a little, bubbly, because I move pretty quick and couldn’t give a shit about the air bubbles. +1 for no pain though, just sounds goofy.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘73522’ dateline=‘1572498515’]
    Just fill the syringe with a 0.1cc air bubble towards the rubber plunger and watch as the air bubble completely clears out the syringe and the hub of the needle as you inject.

[/quote]

I have found a great reduction in pip IM injecting .1-.2ml air bubble. Anecdotally this injection technique significantly reduced my DHB pip. I have also found myself that the air-lock technique does reduce leaks or a “knot” that dhb can give.

• I plan my cycles around fitting into 1ml syringes when possible as there’s no space for waste in those and the plunger is so much easier to push than on the bigger barrels. For HGH there’s 0.3 - 0.4ml syringes with zero space for waste as well, they make for super precise dosing.