Favorite Bodybuilders?

Topic created · 18 Posts · 783 Views
  • We are all on here because of the fact that we enjoy sculpting our bodies and fitness in general. I love bodybuilding and all that encompasses it. Wanted to hear from y’all about your favorite bodybuilders and why. My list:

Charles Clairmonte: Favorite physique of all time
    Flex Wheeler: (1993 Arnold Classic specifically)
    Bob Paris: Pure Aesthetics
    Shawn Ray: Conditioning
    Young Francis Benfatto: Aesthetic and detailed

I have plenty more on my list but that makes up most of my favorites.
    Not a big fan of today’s bodybuilding look. I just think most of the guys are way too big, but that’s just my opinion.

• 93’ Dorian yates
    99’ English grand Prix Kevin levrone
    97’ Nasser
    09’ Jay Cutlers quad stomp

• Robert Frank

• Jeremy potvin-his overall symetry is on point imo.

• Bill Pearl - Outstanding combination of symmetry, proportion and mass

• [quote=“ThatWhiteGuy86” pid=‘73595’ dateline=‘1572570218’]
    Jeremy potvin-his overall symetry is on point imo.
    [/quote]

That dude has one of the smallest waists I have ever seen. He has blessed genetics for sure.

• Dennis wolf in his prime

• Dorian Yates - Blood and guts still gets me amped af. HIT style training really is where it’s at, once you understand it. IMO he really was a master of efficiency- if you think about it that’s what bodybuilding is really all about. None of this shit is mindless. Nothing is arbitrary.

There’s a ton more that I can’t even name here. Recently Cbum is what Classic represents to me. Give him another year to bring his back up, which was lacking last time around, and he’ll be good to go.

• Albert Beckles

• [quote=“Aoi611” pid=‘73680’ dateline=‘1572660668’]
    Dorian Yates - Blood and guts still gets me amped af. HIT style training really is where it’s at, once you understand it. IMO he really was a master of efficiency- if you think about it that’s what bodybuilding is really all about. None of this shit is mindless. Nothing is arbitrary.

There’s a ton more that I can’t even name here. Recently Cbum is what Classic represents to me. Give him another year to bring his back up, which was lacking last time around, and he’ll be good to go.
    [/quote]

I think Cbum has a great physique but Breon just has that complete package look. I don’t think Breon has any weak points in my opinion.
    I love high intensity in weight training. My workouts never last longer than 1 hour. I lift heavy, hard, and with good form. 1 hour is more than enough if those things are in check.

• Zane and Chris bumstead got best “classic physiques”
    You cant really say anything about Dorian or Ronnie two of the greatest ever!

• [quote=“madxscientist” pid=‘73724’ dateline=‘1572704175’]
    [quote=“Aoi611” pid=‘73680’ dateline=‘1572660668’]
    Dorian Yates - Blood and guts still gets me amped af. HIT style training really is where it’s at, once you understand it. IMO he really was a master of efficiency- if you think about it that’s what bodybuilding is really all about. None of this shit is mindless. Nothing is arbitrary.

[/quote]

I think Cbum has a great physique but Breon just has that complete package look. I don’t think Breon has any weak points in my opinion.
    I love high intensity in weight training. My workouts never last longer than 1 hour. I lift heavy, hard, and with good form. 1 hour is more than enough if those things are in check.
    [/quote]

Breon looks amazing - shit, a a lot of those guys do, but with Bumstead I think most of us wanted to see him come up and get it. It’s like your favorite quarterback, etc. We all build this connection in our heads…

Yeah, I absolutely love high intensity. Definitely helps to have a good/dedicated training partner to go to failure and beyond… I gotta find one tbh.

• Mike Matarazzo ?

• Serge Nubret, Bob Paris, Sergio Olivia, Arnold of course, flex wheeler, frank zane, Samir Bannout

• The piss Lord, Jason Genova.

• Flex Wheeler all time fav in terms of physique.
    Jay Cutler’s work ethic
    Lee Priest for his personality.

Patrick Moore is probably my new fav current day BB. Dude looked so sick at The O. I think he’s gonna kill it at the Arnold.

• Cbum or regan grimes

• [quote=“c_note_nc” pid=‘74184’ dateline=‘1573084031’]
    The piss Lord, Jason Genova.
    [/quote]

Never heard of her.