LnL Products

Topic created · 5 Posts · 821 Views
  • Hi all, just prepped for a show recently. Ran LnL’s test, tren, mast, halo, winny. Got told by basically everyone at the show I was the hardest/most in shape guy at that show. Lost due to size, it was a regional show and I placed 2nd in BB and CP.

Also ran some Pharma proviron from dragon ordnance, it’s pharma so I mean not much to say it’s g2g.

Safe to say all the above are legit products, anecdotally of course.

• Congratulations!

This is no knock on LNL but you obviously did that well because of discipline and good work ethic.

• [quote=“jtaas” pid=‘73657’ dateline=‘1572638745’]
    Hi all, just prepped for a show recently. Ran LnL’s test, tren, mast, halo, winny. Got told by basically everyone at the show I was the hardest/most in shape guy at that show. Lost due to size, it was a regional show and I placed 2nd in BB and CP.

Also ran some Pharma proviron from dragon ordnance, it’s pharma so I mean not much to say it’s g2g.

[/quote]

How long did you run their stuff. I been on it about a month similar to what your taking seeing a little bit diffrence in bodycomp but I’m strong as shit they been great. How long until you started seeing big changes in the body i feel like it’s gonna start really shining thru in the next week or so and my stronger spots are already getting nice and grainy. Just wondering your experience.

• How were your dosing and using the halo ?

• [quote=“Musclehead34” pid=‘73960’ dateline=‘1572895238’]
    How were your dosing and using the halo ?
    [/quote]

20mg for 2 weeks and 30mg 1 week, all in the morning
    [hr]
    [quote=“Mikeyangelo0202” pid=‘73930’ dateline=‘1572884843’]
    [quote=“jtaas” pid=‘73657’ dateline=‘1572638745’]
    Hi all, just prepped for a show recently. Ran LnL’s test, tren, mast, halo, winny. Got told by basically everyone at the show I was the hardest/most in shape guy at that show. Lost due to size, it was a regional show and I placed 2nd in BB and CP.

[/quote]

How long did you run their stuff. I been on it about a month similar to what your taking seeing a little bit diffrence in bodycomp but I’m strong as shit they been great. How long until you started seeing big changes in the body i feel like it’s gonna start really shining thru in the next week or so and my stronger spots are already getting nice and grainy. Just wondering your experience.
    [/quote]

Week to week it was very obvious and last few weeks daily changes