Anyone run tren 24/7?

Topic created · 23 Posts · 1751 Views
  • Id like to hear experiences of some that have run it all year, their blood work, bp, lipids, gains ect. I’ve been on 400-700mg range EW for 4 months now and only my lipids are slightly out of wack. Also, what do you do to combat trensomnia

All opinions are welcome on this topic

• Cant speak to bloodwork but have been on tren between 200-700mg a week for I would guess 3 years now. A lot of the sides go away for me once I was on it long enough. But still make good gains from it when adding in other compounds. Just like having it in the mix just like test

• I’m too much of a pussy 😞 longest I’ve ran was 6 months of ace, last 4 at 700 and blood work was pretty normal.
    Maybe one day I’ll try out tren replacement therapy

• You could theoretically just run Trestolone all the time. It’s meant to replace testosterone but has a ridiculously higher potency mg for mg than Test and it honestly feels like the gains on that stuff rival Tren.

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘73838’ dateline=‘1572803699’]
    You could theoretically just run Trestolone all the time. It’s meant to replace testosterone but has a ridiculously higher potency mg for mg than Test and it honestly feels like the gains on that stuff rival Tren.
    [/quote]

You think you get better gains on trest than tren?

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘73901’ dateline=‘1572850448’]
    [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘73838’ dateline=‘1572803699’]
    You could theoretically just run Trestolone all the time. It’s meant to replace testosterone but has a ridiculously higher potency mg for mg than Test and it honestly feels like the gains on that stuff rival Tren.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Depends on goals. Trestolone is perfect if you are into Powerbuilding (Mike O’Tren, Ben Pollack, etc style training), Tren is better for pure Powerlifting. Mg for mg on paper Trest is a stronger drug based on anabolic:androgenic rating but that’s pretty negligible in real world usage.

• [quote=“Curli” pid=‘73790’ dateline=‘1572741116’]
    I’m too much of a pussy 😞 longest I’ve ran was 6 months of ace, last 4 at 700 and blood work was pretty normal.
    [/quote]

Show me where the tren secreting organ is located. 🙂

• [quote=“Bearslovecheese” pid=‘75168’ dateline=‘1574223449’]
    [quote=“Curli” pid=‘73790’ dateline=‘1572741116’]
    I’m too much of a pussy 😞 longest I’ve ran was 6 months of ace, last 4 at 700 and blood work was pretty normal.
    [/quote]

Show me where the tren secreting organ is located. 🙂
    [/quote]

A kick in the nads and duck eggs is the Mike O’Tren protocol

• I do it. I’d advise everyone not to because I don’t think anything should be taken year round except for test. I’m fine though, probably should get bloods done soon…

Vagina combats trensomnia btw.

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘73901’ dateline=‘1572850448’]
    [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘73838’ dateline=‘1572803699’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Running a Hypercaloric diet on Trest (=high estrogen) will 100% be more anabolic if compared to just Tren and some Test Base. Trest may not be the most aesthetic compound to run, but it’s profile is really perfect for bulking. Sleep improves on it, recovery improves on it, glycogen storage goes up, Digestion is not impaired, it drives hunger - excessive water retention being the only side you really have to look out for (and Bitch Tits lol).

But for most folks, running around being a water buffalo seems to be a complete showstopper.

• @“Masterofron”

Basically this for myself. Lowered to 250mg finally. Cruisin’ on 250/250 test/tren now. Just added primo e and mast e to it so blasting again but:

Yeah i’ve been on tren since 2016 at varying doses of as low as 250 and as high as 1.2g. I don’t recommend it. You shouldn’t do it. 1.2g was fucking intense, and my body inflated in the worst way from GI sides with tren. 500mg-750mg tends to be my low to no sides dose.

• [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75466’ dateline=‘1574541233’]
    @“Masterofron”

Basically this for myself. Lowered to 250mg finally. Cruisin’ on 250/250 test/tren now. Just added primo e and mast e to it so blasting again but:

Yeah i’ve been on tren since 2016 at varying doses of as low as 250 and as high as 1.2g. I don’t recommend it. You shouldn’t do it. 1.2g was fucking intense, and my body inflated in the worst way from GI sides with tren. 500mg-750mg tends to be my low to no sides dose.
    [/quote]

Holy shit man, that’s crazy. I can’t even imagine being on Tren for 6 months, let alone 3 fucking years.

You ever had an echo or anything done on your heart to see what it looks like here recently? I’m curious as to what effect it’s had, I know Tren is hard on hearts.

It’s always interesting to me because Tren fucks with some people’s bloodwork values and the size of their heart fairly quick and others can run it for long periods of time over years and have next to no issues.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘75467’ dateline=‘1574541728’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75466’ dateline=‘1574541233’]
    @“Masterofron”

[/quote]

Holy shit man, that’s crazy. I can’t even imagine being on Tren for 6 months, let alone 3 fucking years.

You ever had an echo or anything done on your heart to see what it looks like here recently? I’m curious as to what effect it’s had, I know Tren is hard on hearts.

It’s always interesting to me because Tren fucks with some people’s bloodwork values and the size of their heart fairly quick and others can run it for long periods of time over years and have next to no issues.
    [/quote]

Nothing specific like that but i’ve had bloods done for regular unrelated health issues, and some other shit and nothing has popped up making my doctors scream “Holy shit lol youre fucked” yet. I in no way promote this, or think it’s responsible usage.

• [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75468’ dateline=‘1574542574’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘75467’ dateline=‘1574541728’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75466’ dateline=‘1574541233’]
    @“Masterofron”

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing specific like that but i’ve had bloods done for regular unrelated health issues, and some other shit and nothing has popped up making my doctors scream “Holy shit lol youre fucked” yet. I in no way promote this, or think it’s responsible usage.
    [/quote]

Well that’s good at least. Sounds like you’re one of the lucky ones brother.

If anything I’d definitely advise getting your heart checked out at some point just to look for signs of extreme LVH and shit, can’t have you having heart issues brewing that god-tier gear.

I don’t judge the way anyone uses gear, if you can run it like that and handle it then I say go for it if it’ll help you get where you want to be. I just know I couldnt handle it myself, haha.

• @“thallandchill” I kiiinda want to - actually just got a new GP. Been tapering stuff down and focusing more on health for a while now too, guess it’s time to not ignore my tren abuse / addiction (i kid - just havent felt the need to not run it. Albeit havent looked hard enough at bloods).

• [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75476’ dateline=‘1574545318’]
    @“thallandchill” I kiiinda want to - actually just got a new GP. Been tapering stuff down and focusing more on health for a while now too, guess it’s time to not ignore my tren abuse / addiction (i kid - just havent felt the need to not run it. Albeit havent looked hard enough at bloods).
    [/quote]

This sort of dedication is why I buy raws from you

• [quote=“RipRich69” pid=‘75477’ dateline=‘1574545698’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75476’ dateline=‘1574545318’]
    @“thallandchill” I kiiinda want to - actually just got a new GP. Been tapering stuff down and focusing more on health for a while now too, guess it’s time to not ignore my tren abuse / addiction (i kid - just havent felt the need to not run it. Albeit havent looked hard enough at bloods).
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure if jab at my tren abuse or compliment on my health focus of recent… hah!

• [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75479’ dateline=‘1574547891’]
    [quote=“RipRich69” pid=‘75477’ dateline=‘1574545698’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure if jab at my tren abuse or compliment on my health focus of recent… hah!
    [/quote]
    I respect the tren usage/dedication as well as getting your health monitored. No shots at you.

• I would expect nothing less of a mad scientist.

• [quote=“RipRich69” pid=‘75484’ dateline=‘1574549315’]
    [quote=“Misriah” pid=‘75479’ dateline=‘1574547891’]
    [quote=“RipRich69” pid=‘75477’ dateline=‘1574545698’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    I respect the tren usage/dedication as well as getting your health monitored. No shots at you.
    [/quote]

Hahah, wasnt offended either way bb.