Hgh

Topic created · 17 Posts · 1013 Views
  • Can I get opinions on quality and affordable Hgh. I’m looking to slow the progression of arthritis and add to my stack of decca test e winstrol

• Winstrol is notoriously terrible for your joints man. I can’t help you in the GH department but I’d say Winstrol is one of the last drugs you wanna be using when dealing with arthritis related issues.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘73785’ dateline=‘1572739535’]
    Winstrol is notoriously terrible for your joints man. I can’t help you in the GH department but I’d say Winstrol is one of the last drugs you wanna be using when dealing with arthritis related issues.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I had similar thoughts but it was very effective in my skills increase. Thanks for input.

• I was reading up and they say even though it could cause joint pain it increases bone density and joint tissue growth. They are experiments with horses that have osteoarthritis in hopes but no concrete evidence as of yet.

• [quote=“TripleB” pid=‘73797’ dateline=‘1572744237’]
    I was reading up and they say even though it could cause joint pain it increases bone density and joint tissue growth. They are experiments with horses that have osteoarthritis in hopes but no concrete evidence as of yet.
    [/quote]

Did the conductors of the study remember to ask the horses if they had debilitating joint pain? Seriously though, Winny joint pain sucks for a lot of us, and while I can get away with it for a short time if I’m completely injury free, if I have any joint issues going on, it basically makes me unable to work out.

I would replace the Winny with TB-500, and possibly BPC-157. In my experience, TB-500 is the more effective of the two, and no other compounds even compare to running real hGH and TB-500. I don’t want to over-hype some compounds, but I have some major sports injuries, and hGH and TB-500 have been basically miraculous for me.

• Apexalab do you have debilitating joint pain? i have arthritis in almost all of my joints elbows knees and shoulders are the worst of these. Have had a pec tear and an AC . Do you know if it will help alleviate the injury long term short term or both? Im trying desperately to find anything that can heal this shit I am only 31 have been dealing with it for 2 years nothing has really helped. and cant even extend my arm or contract it all the way. On top of that i have pain and swelling when i try to train with any intensity. I was a college athlete and competed in bjj was training and looking to compete in mma. and everything just hit me like a truck. I am looking for something that can heal me up short or long term so i can just get back to training normally. Severe osteo arthritis is like a living hell. Any advice dosages drugs whatever, would be appreciated greatly. i take cortison shots they last for a couple months also have arthritis meds. but they just allow me to work and do daily activities.

• I get my GH from The Provider, he’s not on SST but a lot of vendors resell from him.

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘73841’ dateline=‘1572808404’]
    [quote=“TripleB” pid=‘73797’ dateline=‘1572744237’]
    I was reading up and they say even though it could cause joint pain it increases bone density and joint tissue growth. They are experiments with horses that have osteoarthritis in hopes but no concrete evidence as of yet.
    [/quote]

Did the conductors of the study remember to ask the horses if they had debilitating joint pain? Seriously though, Winny joint pain sucks for a lot of us, and while I can get away with it for a short time if I’m completely injury free, if I have any joint issues going on, it basically makes me unable to work out.

I would replace the Winny with TB-500, and possibly BPC-157. In my experience, TB-500 is the more effective of the two, and no other compounds even compare to running real hGH and TB-500. I don’t want to over-hype some compounds, but I have some major sports injuries, and hGH and TB-500 have been basically miraculous for me.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. What source would you recommend?

• [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘73891’ dateline=‘1572842416’]
    Apexalab do you have debilitating joint pain? i have arthritis in almost all of my joints elbows knees and shoulders are the worst of these. Have had a pec tear and an AC . Do you know if it will help alleviate the injury long term short term or both? Im trying desperately to find anything that can heal this shit I am only 31 have been dealing with it for 2 years nothing has really helped. and cant even extend my arm or contract it all the way. On top of that i have pain and swelling when i try to train with any intensity. I was a college athlete and competed in bjj was training and looking to compete in mma. and everything just hit me like a truck. I am looking for something that can heal me up short or long term so i can just get back to training normally. Severe osteo arthritis is like a living hell. Any advice dosages drugs whatever, would be appreciated greatly. i take cortison shots they last for a couple months also have arthritis meds. but they just allow me to work and do daily activities.
    [/quote]

How is it possible to get osteo in all those joints? Especially at your age? Sounds autoimmune rheumatoid maybe. Where you diagnosed?
    Deca has worked great for my joints.

• [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘73891’ dateline=‘1572842416’]
    Apexalab do you have debilitating joint pain? i have arthritis in almost all of my joints elbows knees and shoulders are the worst of these. Have had a pec tear and an AC . Do you know if it will help alleviate the injury long term short term or both? Im trying desperately to find anything that can heal this shit I am only 31 have been dealing with it for 2 years nothing has really helped. and cant even extend my arm or contract it all the way. On top of that i have pain and swelling when i try to train with any intensity. I was a college athlete and competed in bjj was training and looking to compete in mma. and everything just hit me like a truck. I am looking for something that can heal me up short or long term so i can just get back to training normally. Severe osteo arthritis is like a living hell. Any advice dosages drugs whatever, would be appreciated greatly. i take cortison shots they last for a couple months also have arthritis meds. but they just allow me to work and do daily activities.
    [/quote]

I do not, but I have some serious chronic serious injuries/surgeries which I have to constantly manage if I want to continue to lift and be active. From what you’re saying, I think you’d be a fool to not at least give hGH and TB-500/BPC-157 a try. Since you’re obviously someone who has led a physical life, I think it’s worth going all in - for your physical [i]and[/i] mental health - to keep doing as much as you can. I’ll outline some of my strategies for staying healthy below, and many of these apply to completely injury-free people as well.

-Sleep. This is incredibly underrated in modern society. Active people need 8-9 solid hours of [i]quality[/i] sleep. Lack of sleep is one of the most significant indicators of our current astronomically high levels of alzheimer’s, is the number one cause of motor vehicle deaths, and a significant indicator in nearly every physical and mental malady. There is a ton of new research just coming to light on sleep, and it’s out there if you go looking for it.

-hGH and TB-500/BPC-157. hGH is great for many things - sleep, recovery, lean-ness, skin - other than just recovery, and especially for users who are over 30 years old. TB-500 has worked wonders for me - reducing pain, increasing my mobility, and restoring my lost capability.

-Diet. This is just a general aid for any malady, and is often overlooked by lifters as we become somewhat myopic on the same foods or recipes, e.g., tuna, chicken, rice, etc. I try to eat healthy foods, but I also incorporate a good variety into my diet, constantly switching ingredients and dishes.

-Limiting yourself. This is a very difficult thing for most lifters and athletes - we are generally people who want to push our limits, and do our best. I struggled with this immensely, as I find a sort of catharsis in pushing myself harder than I think is possible. Once I flicked the switch in my head, and shifted my goal from push myself to the limit, to a goal of longevity and to be healthy all the time, I completely changed the way I worked out. Think lighter weights, focusing on the individual muscle, and restricted ranges to what your injuries are okay with.

-Yoga and meditation. Being at one with the Universe bullshit aside, there is real value in being able to just truly relax and be calm. I think this is more important than ever in our modern world of fads, constant stimulation, and meaningless gratification. I am very far from a hippie, so I assure you that this isn’t all just nonsense. 🙂

[quote=“TripleB” pid=‘73919’ dateline=‘1572878681’]
    [/quote]

If you’re in Canada, I can hook you up, but if you’re elsewhere, I don’t know. I can tell you that finding quality generic hGH in Canada is almost impossible, and that it’s a lot easier to find in the US and EU. There are some great US vendors here, and I’ve personally used SoCo and would highly recommend asking him. If all else fails, just ask for an HPLC or GCMS test, and check out other users’ bloodwork for any given source. If you don’t mind spending the money, just buy sealed pharma pens. That’s what I ran before I could secure a reliable source for quality generic hGH.

• You run your own HGH, Apexa? I have diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis since childhood and I’ve already tried BPC and TB already. Thinking of seeing if I can get away with quality (and hopefully affordable) generic HGH before switching to pharma. And I’m Canadian! 🙂

• @HALOMUNE, yes, I run my own hGH. Previously, I ran pharma until I was able to procure a reliable generic vendor, which took me about a year of testing different sources.

How did the TB-500 work for you?

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘74076’ dateline=‘1572976246’]
    @HALOMUNE, yes, I run my own hGH. Previously, I ran pharma until I was able to procure a reliable generic vendor, which took me about a year of testing different sources.

[/quote]

Neither had any significantly noticeable effect, and I purchased both TB and BPC from a vendor on SST. Their GHRP-6 was legit, though. I felt the hunger effects from that quickly after injecting. I was actually trying out BPC for some severe IBD-related issues, too (I’m an auto-immune disease magnet). But again, nothing really improved to any noticeable degree. I’d be willing to give the two another go, along with more GH.

You may just have a new customer coming your way. 😉

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘74076’ dateline=‘1572976246’]
    @HALOMUNE, yes, I run my own hGH. Previously, I ran pharma until I was able to procure a reliable generic vendor, which took me about a year of testing different sources.

[/quote]

Hey man, how much tb500 should I run with 2iu Hgh?

• [quote=“TripleB” pid=‘73942’ dateline=‘1572888683’]
    [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘73891’ dateline=‘1572842416’]
    [/quote]

How is it possible to get osteo in all those joints? Especially at your age? Sounds autoimmune rheumatoid maybe. Where you diagnosed?
    Deca has worked great for my joints.
    [/quote]

yes i was diagnosed. went to an arthritis specialty clinic had tests done for all types of arthritis. I am honestly not sure . i played footbal wrested from 5- about 20 years old. i started lifting at 12. at that time lift heavy and lift hard everyworkout was what we did. also picked up tennis in junior high and high school. trained some judo and boxing sporadicaly throughout my jr and high school careers as well. my hands arent really bad. just feel some numbness. shoulders ache pretty good after hard workouts but its manageable. left knee and left elbow swell and throb. the elbow has a limited range of motion on both ends. been training MMA for the last couple years . this is when i experienced the pec and ac tear. both on the left side same as the severe arthritic elbow. Apparently elbow arthritis isnt very common especially in someone my age. elbow replacements are rare according to my orthopedic. there is 1 guy in the entire orthopedic hospital that specializes in elbows. ive also had no serious injuries until the last few years. Basically just crazy pounding on my body and being unlucky i suppose.
    [hr]
    [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘73958’ dateline=‘1572894715’]
    [quote=“Paladin200” pid=‘73891’ dateline=‘1572842416’]
    [/quote]

I do not, but I have some serious chronic serious injuries/surgeries which I have to constantly manage if I want to continue to lift and be active. From what you’re saying, I think you’d be a fool to not at least give hGH and TB-500/BPC-157 a try. Since you’re obviously someone who has led a physical life, I think it’s worth going all in - for your physical [i]and[/i] mental health - to keep doing as much as you can. I’ll outline some of my strategies for staying healthy below, and many of these apply to completely injury-free people as well.

-Sleep. This is incredibly underrated in modern society. Active people need 8-9 solid hours of [i]quality[/i] sleep. Lack of sleep is one of the most significant indicators of our current astronomically high levels of alzheimer’s, is the number one cause of motor vehicle deaths, and a significant indicator in nearly every physical and mental malady. There is a ton of new research just coming to light on sleep, and it’s out there if you go looking for it.

-hGH and TB-500/BPC-157. hGH is great for many things - sleep, recovery, lean-ness, skin - other than just recovery, and especially for users who are over 30 years old. TB-500 has worked wonders for me - reducing pain, increasing my mobility, and restoring my lost capability.

-Diet. This is just a general aid for any malady, and is often overlooked by lifters as we become somewhat myopic on the same foods or recipes, e.g., tuna, chicken, rice, etc. I try to eat healthy foods, but I also incorporate a good variety into my diet, constantly switching ingredients and dishes.

-Limiting yourself. This is a very difficult thing for most lifters and athletes - we are generally people who want to push our limits, and do our best. I struggled with this immensely, as I find a sort of catharsis in pushing myself harder than I think is possible. Once I flicked the switch in my head, and shifted my goal from push myself to the limit, to a goal of longevity and to be healthy all the time, I completely changed the way I worked out. Think lighter weights, focusing on the individual muscle, and restricted ranges to what your injuries are okay with.

-Yoga and meditation. Being at one with the Universe bullshit aside, there is real value in being able to just truly relax and be calm. I think this is more important than ever in our modern world of fads, constant stimulation, and meaningless gratification. I am very far from a hippie, so I assure you that this isn’t all just nonsense. 🙂

[quote=“TripleB” pid=‘73919’ dateline=‘1572878681’]
    [/quote]

If you’re in Canada, I can hook you up, but if you’re elsewhere, I don’t know. I can tell you that finding quality generic hGH in Canada is almost impossible, and that it’s a lot easier to find in the US and EU. There are some great US vendors here, and I’ve personally used SoCo and would highly recommend asking him. If all else fails, just ask for an HPLC or GCMS test, and check out other users’ bloodwork for any given source. If you don’t mind spending the money, just buy sealed pharma pens. That’s what I ran before I could secure a reliable source for quality generic hGH.
    [/quote]

I greatly appreciate the advice looks like i need to start with some tb 500 and do some research to understand this compound better. see how that works for me then start adding if i feel as necessary. or just add for additional benefits. but yeah not training hard is hard to swallow. but never training hard is just hurts my soul. I just have an overwhelming drive to compete and it plagues my thoughts to no end.

• Haven’t had experience with HGH yet, but plan on running 2 IUs (generic) in the spring and ramping up to 4 IUs . For improved recovery and healing I think generic should be fine, and it is much more affordable. Don’t get it twisted though, pharma HGH is significantly better.

• [quote=“nightrider300” pid=‘75352’ dateline=‘1574436746’]
    Haven’t had experience with HGH yet, but plan on running 2 IUs (generic) in the spring and ramping up to 4 IUs . For improved recovery and healing I think generic should be fine, and it is much more affordable. Don’t get it twisted though, pharma HGH is significantly better.
    [/quote]

Not trying to hate but I would not give advice on topics like this without experience.