Severe Cholestais/Pureitis

Topic created · 10 Posts · 485 Views
  • When I originally started cycling a couple years back, I got very very sick when I started an mtren/superdrol cycle. I blamed it on test Flu and continued to pin for the first week (sysmptoms started basically on day 1). I had the worst stomach pain of my life and a very sweaty fever, and decided I should just come clean to my doctor. She blamed it on my liver, but I don’t remember doing anything about it other then stopping the gear.

Fast forward a year later, and I’m in the middle of a 3rd cycle, and I get the worst uncontrollable Puritis ever. Like most anecdotal reports say, I wanted to rip my skin off, it’s not uncommon to have suicide thoughts when you have symptoms, and mine were definitely extreme. It was unbearable how bad the itch was. I went to urgent care twice but decided not to tell them about the steroids. They ran a blood test and somehow ruled out liver issues, prescribed me on a week of corticosteroids and antihistamines. It seemed to work, but I also basically stopped cycling.

Now fast forward another year and I did a short 4 week test/tren/mast cycle. I gave it a month off and decided to go on a longer test/tren cycle. I just finished my 3rd pin (day 3 of 75 mgs a day) and I almost immediately could not stop itching. It was exactly like a year ago. I’m not sure what to do but I am in my living room right now literally ripping off parts of my quad skin from how bad it itches. I’ll probably head to urgent care tonight if this anti-histamine doesn’t help.

Tl;dr EXTREME pureitis from starting gear, but I’m only taking tren right now. No orals of 17’s. Please help me guys. And also yes I have read the wiki about liver toxicity.

Helpful links:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548931/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548511/

• [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73935’ dateline=‘1572887199’]
    When I originally started cycling a couple years back, I got very very sick when I started an mtren/superdrol cycle. I blamed it on test Flu and continued to pin for the first week (sysmptoms started basically on day 1). I had the worst stomach pain of my life and a very sweaty fever, and decided I should just come clean to my doctor. She blamed it on my liver, but I don’t remember doing anything about it other then stopping the gear.

Fast forward a year later, and I’m in the middle of a 3rd cycle, and I get the worst uncontrollable Puritis ever. Like most anecdotal reports say, I wanted to rip my skin off, it’s not uncommon to have suicide thoughts when you have symptoms, and mine were definitely extreme. It was unbearable how bad the itch was. I went to urgent care twice but decided not to tell them about the steroids. They ran a blood test and somehow ruled out liver issues, prescribed me on a week of corticosteroids and antihistamines. It seemed to work, but I also basically stopped cycling.

Now fast forward another year and I did a short 4 week test/tren/mast cycle. I gave it a month off and decided to go on a longer test/tren cycle. I just finished my 3rd pin (day 3 of 75 mgs a day) and I almost immediately could not stop itching. It was exactly like a year ago. I’m not sure what to do but I am in my living room right now literally ripping off parts of my quad skin from how bad it itches. I’ll probably head to urgent care tonight if this anti-histamine doesn’t help.

Tl;dr EXTREME pureitis from starting gear, but I’m only taking tren right now. No orals of 17’s. Please help me guys. And also yes I have read the wiki about liver toxicity.

Helpful links:
    [/quote]

I’ve read about Tren and histamines. If I can find the article I read, I’ll link it.

Do you get this with any other compounds? Or have you run Tren every cycle? Me thinks Tren is your issue.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘73936’ dateline=‘1572887636’]
    [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73935’ dateline=‘1572887199’]
    When I originally started cycling a couple years back, I got very very sick when I started an mtren/superdrol cycle. I blamed it on test Flu and continued to pin for the first week (sysmptoms started basically on day 1). I had the worst stomach pain of my life and a very sweaty fever, and decided I should just come clean to my doctor. She blamed it on my liver, but I don’t remember doing anything about it other then stopping the gear.

Helpful links:
    [/quote]

I’ve read about Tren and histamines. If I can find the article I read, I’ll link it.

Do you get this with any other compounds? Or have you run Tren every cycle? Me thinks Tren is your issue.
    [/quote]

Hey man thanks for responding so fast. Both times last year the urgent care doctors blamed it on my histamines too. I’ve been trying to find articles relating to it. And yes I’ve taken tren every single cycle lol.

• [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73937’ dateline=‘1572887918’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘73936’ dateline=‘1572887636’]

Helpful links:
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Hey man thanks for responding so fast. Both times last year the urgent care doctors blamed it on my histamines too. I’ve been trying to find articles relating to it. And yes I’ve taken tren every single cycle lol.
    [/quote]

Tren just may not be for you. Definitely isn’t worth it if it does that shit to you.

Tren definitely is not a necessary steroid by any means. You can accomplish everything you want without it, it’s just another tool in the toolbox.

I would drop the Tren completely for now.

What are you trying to accomplish goal wise?

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘73939’ dateline=‘1572888117’]
    [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73937’ dateline=‘1572887918’]

Helpful links:
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tren just may not be for you. Definitely isn’t worth it if it does that shit to you.

Tren definitely is not a necessary steroid by any means. You can accomplish everything you want without it, it’s just another tool in the toolbox.

[/quote]

I think you may be right. But I also think I need to ask my doctor for a full liver test. This is definitely the fastest I’ve ever gotten symptoms before.

No specific goals really so it won’t be too big of a detriment. I’m just excited to get some quality of life back.

• Why keep pinning tren if it’s making you feel like shit? Lol just stop using tren.

• [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73941’ dateline=‘1572888445’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘73939’ dateline=‘1572888117’]
    [quote=“Prime_Yash” pid=‘73937’ dateline=‘1572887918’]

Helpful links:
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you may be right. But I also think I need to ask my doctor for a full liver test. This is definitely the fastest I’ve ever gotten symptoms before.

No specific goals really so it won’t be too big of a detriment. I’m just excited to get some quality of life back.
    [/quote]

It’s always good to get things like your liver checked out, if anything, just for peace of mind.

I’m sure it will all check out, just stay away from Tren and you should be okay. I’d stay away from orals like Sdrol and Mtren too and run “less harsh” orals in the future if you’re concerned about liver health. Livers are some resilient bastards though.

• I think Tren gets this reputation as the wonderdrug of AAS but It just seems like you can get the results you want from other compounds with less side effects.(maybe not as quickly). I haven’t jumped on the Tren train yet because I’m going to use it more as a “break glass in case of emergency.” However, There are just a lot of other drugs with much lower side effect profiles. I think people should only continue on Tren if they are a positive responder. That’s just my mini-rant. I know lots of people can handle it without issue, so by no means completely avoid it.

• I never experienced puritis per say. But last year on a basic Anavar and Test cycle I got a stomach bug. Sick as a dog, whole family got it. I couldn’t keep any fluids down whatsoever. Went into the hospital they rehydrated me and drew labs. My AST and ALT were both 10x outside of range. For about a week or so after had pale stools and constant nausea. Now I use NAC and TUDCA with no issues whatsoever and keep it in the back of my head that even AAS considered mildly hepatoxic can really havoc.

• Definitely sounds like an allergic reaction…fever, itching etc. Also the fact that it was relieved by antihistamines and corticosteroids supports this. Possibly carrier oil was different during times when you did vs didn’t have symptoms? Possibly it’s just tren that doesn’t agree with you? Possibilities are pretty wide. Tread lightly, allergic reactions many times will increase with severity as the allergen is reintroduced to your body. You could find yourself in full anaphylaxis with a closing/constricted airway that in worst cases can lead to death if untreated in a timely manner. Might want to get your hands on an epi pen if you’re going to continue experimenting with gear. Don’t mean to sound condescending, but at the end of your post you mentioned doing a tren only cycle. You do know that you need some test thrown into any cycle as a base right? Most any of this shit will shut your natural production down and you need some good ole test to keep things running smoothly. Which may be your best bet, try just running test, and only try new compounds one at a time.