Bridging from 25 prop 50mg tren ace ED to around 500mg test e a week

Topic created · 2 Posts · 205 Views
  • How will this switch be? I’ve dropped the tren cuz I was getting VERY nauseous on it, and I have about 500mg test prop left. Been on for about 5 weeks and was gonna switch to 500mg test e a week, possibly more if you think it will be beneficial. But what will happen to how lean I’ve gotten on this recomp? Plus will the drive in the gym stay up? I was guessing I’d do like 25-50mg test prop a day for a week or two while also injecting 250x2 a week test E… will this be a rough switch over for a little?

• [quote=“ZyzzRus” pid=‘73963’ dateline=‘1572896304’]
    How will this switch be? I’ve dropped the tren cuz I was getting VERY nauseous on it, and I have about 500mg test prop left. Been on for about 5 weeks and was gonna switch to 500mg test e a week, possibly more if you think it will be beneficial. But what will happen to how lean I’ve gotten on this recomp? Plus will the drive in the gym stay up? I was guessing I’d do like 25-50mg test prop a day for a week or two while also injecting 250x2 a week test E… will this be a rough switch over for a little?
    [/quote]

Why would it be a rough switch. 2 times a week test E is gonna more than likely make you feel fantastic.

You said it yourself the tren had side effects you didn’t like.

Forget the prop, save that for days you need a boost and just start saturating with test e from here on out.

And you’ll probably put on water weight, you’ll have to watch your estrogen and your diet to keep lean.