HCG 250iu ed

Intra-cycle
    Adex .5 eod as needed
    P5P ed
    DIIM ed
    Atorvastatin 20mg ed
    Lisinopril 20mg ed
    Levothyroxine 50mcg ed

Ive always been a bread and butter guy. Eat, lift, gear, repeat. Id like to try something a little more hypertrophic focused. I’m not looking to get enormous, goal is to add some qualative mass and burn off fat while maintaining strength. Usually I lift for mass and raw strength, my joints are starting to prevent that now at 39. I just want to be jacked and proportionate. I’m 6ft6, 265lbs~. Ive been lifting seriously for about 20 years and have tried about every compound out there.

These are the ones that I see the best results from. Thought about tren e and mast p somewhere in there and not 100% set on the growth. That was more for recovery than anything.

Am I overcomplicating this?

Thanks
    Boogar

• yes - over complicated. Why switching in and out

why take out tren ace
    why wait two weeks to add another compound

why swap for tpp when you’re already running similar doses in test via sust
    why are you taking statins on such low doses of gear

only 3mo of gh probably won’t do much of anything even if it is for recovery, swap for some tb or bpc(?)

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74060’ dateline=‘1572969908’]
    yes - over complicated. Why switching in and out

why take out tren ace

only 3mo of gh probably won’t do much of anything even if it is for recovery, swap for some tb or bpc(?)
    [/quote]

• so I like to kick start my cycles with some rapid hypertrophy. Cant/wont take orals so I chose the tren ace as my kicker. I only ever run tren ace for 4 weeks because thats where the sides vs result pendulum starts swinging the other way. I always get outstanding results.

• I was waiting 2 weeks to ensure I didnt have too much 19-nor in my system. I have run both tren and NPP at the same time and bye bye penis. If I do one or the other I’m fine.

• I prefer sustanon for adding some mass and then switch to TPP to maintain/define. The longer ester tends to add some water for me, and the shorter brings out some good definition. I dont take AI/AE unless I absolutely have to. I am not gyno prone.

• the statin, lisinopril and levothyroxine are regular RX from doc. At my request due to hereditary factors and levothyroxine because my thyroid decided to quit on me.

• not sure what tb or bpc is??

Thanks!

• [quote=“Boogar” pid=‘74062’ dateline=‘1572971360’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74060’ dateline=‘1572969908’]

why take out tren ace

[/quote]

• so I like to kick start my cycles with some rapid hypertrophy. Cant/wont take orals so I chose the tren ace as my kicker. I only ever run tren ace for 4 weeks because thats where the sides vs result pendulum starts swinging the other way. I always get outstanding results.

• I was waiting 2 weeks to ensure I didnt have too much 19-nor in my system. I have run both tren and NPP at the same time and bye bye penis. If I do one or the other I’m fine.

• I prefer sustanon for adding some mass and then switch to TPP to maintain/define. The longer ester tends to add some water for me, and the shorter brings out some good definition. I dont take AI/AE unless I absolutely have to. I am not gyno prone.

• the statin, lisinopril and levothyroxine are regular RX from doc. At my request due to hereditary factors and levothyroxine because my thyroid decided to quit on me.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

TB500 and bpc157 are peptides, which are used recovery for any injuries. which I’m assuming you’re using growth for, otherwise 2ius really isn’t going to do much.

Ace is out of your system really quick - you don’t have to wait 2 weeks. If you don’t want orals and you wanted to kickstart, just start npp right off the bat - it’s fairly quick as well. test is going to hold water regardless. just because it’s quicker ester doesn’t really change the amount of water you hold if you’re just going to be using the same dose…
    if anything there may be a negligible difference unless you’re going up on stage i’d just stick with one.

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74063’ dateline=‘1572971703’]
    [quote=“Boogar” pid=‘74062’ dateline=‘1572971360’]

why take out tren ace

[/quote]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

TB500 and bpc157 are peptides, which are used recovery for any injuries. which I’m assuming you’re using growth for, otherwise 2ius really isn’t going to do much.

Ace is out of your system really quick - you don’t have to wait 2 weeks. If you don’t want orals and you wanted to kickstart, just start npp right off the bat - it’s fairly quick as well. test is going to hold water regardless. just because it’s quicker ester doesn’t really change the amount of water you hold if you’re just going to be using the same dose…
    if anything there may be a negligible difference unless you’re going up on stage i’d just stick with one.
    [/quote]

This makes sense. I’ll look into those. Any sources on here for those (domestic prefer). I am nursing a strained labrum.

I’ll probably just stick with NPP then and Sust since I stocked a ton. I’ll save the tren/prop/mast p for spring.

Regarding Growth, what do people typically run? I read 6-8 months was protocol if not longer. Wouldnt you be at higher risk for enlarged heart?

Thanks!
    Booger

• [quote=“Boogar” pid=‘74093’ dateline=‘1572983944’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74063’ dateline=‘1572971703’]

why take out tren ace

[/quote]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

This makes sense. I’ll look into those. Any sources on here for those (domestic prefer). I am nursing a strained labrum.

I’ll probably just stick with NPP then and Sust since I stocked a ton. I’ll save the tren/prop/mast p for spring.

Regarding Growth, what do people typically run? I read 6-8 months was protocol if not longer. Wouldnt you be at higher risk for enlarged heart?

Thanks!
    Booger
    [/quote]

cardiac hyper trophy is a risk with any ped. just keep up good cardio health, fish oil/do cardio etc

xpeptides (US - i think he’s domestic) i think misriah(US/int) is carrying peptids now and dragonOrdnance(int)

I’d say for gh the longer the better if you want visual results.

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74094’ dateline=‘1572985580’]
    [quote=“Boogar” pid=‘74093’ dateline=‘1572983944’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘74063’ dateline=‘1572971703’]

why take out tren ace

[/quote]

Thanks!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks!
    Booger
    [/quote]

cardiac hyper trophy is a risk with any ped. just keep up good cardio health, fish oil/do cardio etc

xpeptides (US - i think he’s domestic) i think misriah(US/int) is carrying peptids now and dragonOrdnance(int)

I’d say for gh the longer the better if you want visual results.
    [/quote]

Sorry, what does ped mean?

• [quote=“Boogar” pid=‘74104’ dateline=‘1572992021’]

Sorry, what does ped mean?
    [/quote]

Performance enhancing drug

• Weeks 1-4
    TPP ~75 ED
    TA ~50 ED

Weeks 5-12
    TPP ~75 ED
    NPP ~50 ED
    Mast P ~50 ED
    OR
    Anavar 40mg ed (I just try to steer clear of orals, but var isnt as harsh as say dbol…still 17-aa though)

• I would not be concerned in the slightest when it comes to adding Var at a dose like that. It’ll be your lipids that get hit semi-hard, your liver shouldn’t even show any signs of stress.

IMO it would make a lot more sense to be running the tren at the end if you aren’t going to run it throughout. It’s notoriously bad for things like appetite, digestion (overall gut health), sleep, lipids, etc. and all of those play a role in your ability to grow optimally. Starting off the first 4 weeks with a drug that hits all of those negatively and then switching over to a drug that doesn’t seems quite counter productive as those issues aren’t just going to disappear right away. Instead, why not run the NPP from the beginning and end with the tren so that those things only get hit prior to you coming off of everything rather than when you’re looking to maximize growth?

Simple explanation:

Tren week 1-4 = shitty lipids, lowered appetite, worse digestion, worse sleep, etc. starting from day 1
    NPP 4-16

NPP week 1-12
    Tren week 12-16 = shitty lipids, lowered appetite, worse digestion, worse sleep, etc. starting from week 12

Just my take though, do wuteva da fuq u wanna do