First Cycle

Topic created · 9 Posts · 495 Views
  • Hi all,

First post here and I figured Dumb Questions was my best bet since this might be dumb of me to ask here.

I’m looking to start my first cycle, something simple like long ester test 500mg/week and maybe add anavar, win, or clen to lose what fat I have. (I’m guessing I’m around 15-20% probably closer to 20%)

I’m also interested in hgh but not entirely sure if I should bother with it on my first cycle.

Last dumb question: Should I use an anti estrogen if I just run test and one of those three I mentioned above (anavar, win, or clen)

Thanks for any and all responses

• 500mg test - cool
    anavar,win,clen - why do you need this to lose fat?
    hgh - are you older than 35? Otherwise just postpone

buy anti estrogen - get blood work done 3-5 weeks in; start ai if needed

• [quote=“HellaLegitFoo” pid=‘74120’ dateline=‘1573008803’]
    Hi all,

First post here and I figured Dumb Questions was my best bet since this might be dumb of me to ask here.

I’m looking to start my first cycle, something simple like long ester test 500mg/week and maybe add anavar, win, or clen to lose what fat I have. (I’m guessing I’m around 15-20% probably closer to 20%)

I’m also interested in hgh but not entirely sure if I should bother with it on my first cycle.

Last dumb question: Should I use an anti estrogen if I just run test and one of those three I mentioned above (anavar, win, or clen)

[/quote]

Go to steroid.com. click on profiles. Read each one. They even have stacks for beginners. You have a hodge podge of gear there.

• @“zdawnz” In my research I had read that those are good for fat burning/raising your metabolic rate etc. Correct me if I’m wrong as I’m totally new.
    @“TripleB” Thanks, I wanted a resource for beginner stacks and wasn’t exactly sure where to look, much appreciated.

• [quote=“HellaLegitFoo” pid=‘74120’ dateline=‘1573008803’]
    Hi all,

[/quote]

Dude, keep it simple. Add in one new compound with each blast. For a first cycle, go with a long ester. I recommend test cypionate. 500 mg/week is plenty. If you can’t make good gains from that, you are doing something terribly wrong. No need for orals, HGH, etc at this moment. Buy an AI. Have it on hand in case you need it. Orals will not help you shed that much body fat. It’s used as a finishing touch.

"You know what the best protocol for losing fat is? Get a needle and some thread. Stitch your fucking mouth shut and stop eating like a fat fuck. "
    -Gregg Valentino

• [quote=“madxscientist” pid=‘74150’ dateline=‘1573055805’]
    [quote=“HellaLegitFoo” pid=‘74120’ dateline=‘1573008803’]
    Hi all,

[/quote]

Dude, keep it simple. Add in one new compound with each blast. For a first cycle, go with a long ester. I recommend test cypionate. 500 mg/week is plenty. If you can’t make good gains from that, you are doing something terribly wrong. No need for orals, HGH, etc at this moment. Buy an AI. Have it on hand in case you need it. Orals will not help you shed that much body fat. It’s used as a finishing touch.

"You know what the best protocol for losing fat is? Get a needle and some thread. Stitch your fucking mouth shut and stop eating like a fat fuck. "
    -Gregg Valentino
    [/quote]

This is spot-on.

Also you can go on Reddit r/steroids and read through their wiki for some good info and also read through the Daily Ask Anything threads and get some good info.

• @“madxscientist” Haha thanks and funny quote, I do intend to keep it simple, very likely will only run the test at first but was curious and interested in those orals.

@“c_note_nc” Thanks for the input and additional source. I’m incredibly unfamiliar with Reddit but I’ll check it out.

• burning fat is just the law of thermodynamics.

calories in calories out.

• You should def learn a bit more about hormones before messing with your endocrine system. Mind you I am pro steroids, just do your research

My advice; 300mg test e, 150mg masteron per week for a cut. Ai on hand, obviously pct.