Tips for first cycle

Topic created · 6 Posts · 325 Views
  • If you could give anyone a few tips for their first cycle, what would they be?

• 18g drawing 25-27g pinning. Start with 500mg test E or C. 250mg 2x a week. MAYBE kickstart with anavar at 50mg a day and see how you feel before going to 100mg. Oral is optional, but that was my first cycle and I saw great gains on var and more vascularity before test kicked in. I ran it for 6 weeks. 2 weeks 50mg 2 75mg 2 100mg. I gained around 6-8 pounds before I started packing on the test mass. Aromasin is fine for most people, dont take it unless you get bloated, start with 6.25mg EOD or 12.5 EOD and test out your dosing from there. On 500mg test you may not experience any high E2 symptoms. Eat “Clean”, dont go full dirty eating just 500-700 surplus. Do moderate cardio for bp (maybe 10-20 min treadmill powerwalks) and train harder than youve been training natty (train hard af natty too and multiply that)

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘74135’ dateline=‘1573025390’]
    18g drawing 25-27g pinning. Start with 500mg test E or C. 250mg 2x a week. MAYBE kickstart with anavar at 50mg a day and see how you feel before going to 100mg. Oral is optional, but that was my first cycle and I saw great gains on var and more vascularity before test kicked in. I ran it for 6 weeks. 2 weeks 50mg 2 75mg 2 100mg. I gained around 6-8 pounds before I started packing on the test mass. Aromasin is fine for most people, dont take it unless you get bloated, start with 6.25mg EOD or 12.5 EOD and test out your dosing from there. On 500mg test you may not experience any high E2 symptoms. Eat “Clean”, dont go full dirty eating just 500-700 surplus. Do moderate cardio for bp (maybe 10-20 min treadmill powerwalks) and train harder than youve been training natty (train hard af natty too and multiply that)
    [/quote]

why not just warm up your gear 18 is huge lol how about a test e , eq and var great gains

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘74159’ dateline=‘1573066817’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘74135’ dateline=‘1573025390’]
    18g drawing 25-27g pinning. Start with 500mg test E or C. 250mg 2x a week. MAYBE kickstart with anavar at 50mg a day and see how you feel before going to 100mg. Oral is optional, but that was my first cycle and I saw great gains on var and more vascularity before test kicked in. I ran it for 6 weeks. 2 weeks 50mg 2 75mg 2 100mg. I gained around 6-8 pounds before I started packing on the test mass. Aromasin is fine for most people, dont take it unless you get bloated, start with 6.25mg EOD or 12.5 EOD and test out your dosing from there. On 500mg test you may not experience any high E2 symptoms. Eat “Clean”, dont go full dirty eating just 500-700 surplus. Do moderate cardio for bp (maybe 10-20 min treadmill powerwalks) and train harder than youve been training natty (train hard af natty too and multiply that)
    [/quote]

why not just warm up your gear 18 is huge lol how about a test e , eq and var great gains
    [/quote]

18g is for drawing only and switch to the 25/27g to pin. Shouldn’t run EQ because it messes with e2 and complicates dialing in your AI which is the most important part of your 1st cycle…

Advice: only start your AI on your third pin of your cycle and only if you have sides that your e2 is high. If/when you start AI pick a dose and stick with it for at least 2 weeks and get blood work 6weeks in to see what your test and estrogen levels are at. If your e2 is out of range after mid-cycle bloods adjust your AI dose and stick with it another couple weeks and get blood work done again to make sure your e2 is dialed in/in range.

Don’t be cheap, get blood work done until you have your AI protocol/e2 dialed in so you’re not guessing or trying to go by “feel” where your e2 is. This will make future cycles way easier getting this right on your first cycle.

Personally I wouldn’t kickstart your very first cycle. Just stick with 500mg test so you’ll know exactly how you react/how it feels running just test. If you want you could use var as a finisher for the last 4-6wks. The only 2 orals I’d suggest on your first cycle are Var or Tbol since neither aromatize and are both mild.

• [quote=“c_note_nc” pid=‘74162’ dateline=‘1573068436’]
    Personally I wouldn’t kickstart your very first cycle. Just stick with 500mg test so you’ll know exactly how you react/how it feels running just test. If you want you could use var as a finisher for the last 4-6wks. The only 2 orals I’d suggest on your first cycle are Var or Tbol since neither aromatize and are both mild.
    [/quote]

I’m on week 9 of my first blast and I like this oral suggestion. I didn’t kickstart because I wanted to see how I did with test. Turns out test makes my E levels sky rocket! Now that I got a good idea how my body does with high E and how to handle it, I feel like getting some anavar to top off my blast.

Also word of warning OP… I’ve pretty much decided I’m going to BnC. I can’t imagine hopping off test anytime soon. Thinking about doing a few years and seeing where I go from there. High chance I may never recover but man whats the point of living naturally.

• I would head over to reddit and take a look at /r/steroids

They have good info for beginners on where to start and beginner cycles as well.
    [hr]
    I would head over to reddit and take a look at /r/steroids

They have good info for beginners on where to start and beginner cycles as well.

Glaxo