Weight gain from anavar; or is test cyp fully kicking in?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 750 Views
  • So I posted this on the sources thread based on his product but someone told me to post questions here; so here it is;
    So I’ve been running 75mg of var on workout days(5 days a week) and 50 mgs on off days. My joints are feeling alot better(especially my rotator cuff; elbows still kind of fucked up from a long time ago). Question is I’ve been dieting and its been 10 days(deficit is like 600-700) also running clen 2 days on 2 days off; I put on some weight(it looks to be mostly water like 3-4lbs already); I am getting stronger too; weights are feeling lighter. Should I back off the dose with var, and is it normal to put on weight with var? I know with winny if I run 40mg a day I usually lose alot of weight and look tigheter because of the water retention coming down; last time I ran a UGL var at 50mg my joints were fucking killing me so I assumed it had some winny in it and it kept me dry. I’m on my 5th week of test cyp also at 150mg per week; but I did gain weight like 1-2lbs of water in the first-second week on test cyp. Since last week I cut my carbs in half; kept protein and fats the same, sodium last week was high not going to lie. But this week I monitored my sodium intake and even upped my cardio; I eat 2100-2200 cals a day(this is a really big deficit for me because even when I was natty I was shedding bodyfat on this amount of cals; I have a really active lifestyle). No other drugs have changed except for the var; so I just want to know if this is normal? I’ve been looking fuller; not like an anadrol full look but somewhat close.

• You’re eating like shit and blatantly lying about your macros/cals. The gear has nothing to do with any of this. CALORIES are what determine your weight fluctuations in either direction.

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘74275’ dateline=‘1573175348’]
    You’re eating like shit and blatantly lying about your macros/cals. The gear has nothing to do with any of this. CALORIES are what determine your weight fluctuations in either direction.
    [/quote]

did you actually read my post or just skim through it? So STFU lying about my cals why the fuck would I ask people on this forum for advice? Cause I’ve been tracking my calories and macros for over 5 years; so I know how much to eat and how to calculate maintenance. Mind you when I was natty I was cutting on 2200 cals a day at a much lower bodyweight; I’m on anabolics which increases tdee and right now I am eating 2200 I measure everything out to a t on my foodscale. So I dont know what the fuck is causing me to not lose weight; I’ve been tracking my sodium too. Every night I’ve been going to sleep ravenous because of how little I eat to the point where I have to take benadryl or melatonin or even xanax sometimes. The other day I had 1400 cals just to see how much weight I could drop in one day with an hr of cardio after my workout; didnt drop much weight. Thing is scale weight doesnt mean anything but I dont look any leaner than I did 2 weeks ago; and 2 weeks ago I was eating 2500 a day while doing 30 mins of cardio 4x a week. I significantly lowered my cals since last week; and to be honest I have gotten stronger at the gym on a deficit(which is rare only anadrol does that for me) but I do feel more fuller. With var I was expected somewhat a winny look without the joint pain; cause I’ve run winny before and literally eating on maintenance I drop water and look alot drier. Who knows could be the fucking test cyp even though its a trt dose; my last cycle was 250mg of test e and 300 mg masteron and I didnt have an issue dropping weight on 2500 cals even with anadrol in the mix.

• Give it more time to kick in. Also try bumping your calories back up for a few days. Bet you drop that weight and look leaner. Seems like your body it trying to tel you to eat. None of the gear your taking would increase appetite.

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘74307’ dateline=‘1573187366’]
    Give it more time to kick in. Also try bumping your calories back up for a few days. Bet you drop that weight and look leaner. Seems like your body it trying to tel you to eat. None of the gear your taking would increase appetite.
    [/quote]

yea thats what I’m going to do thx

• Oxandrolone (Anavar) was designed to help patients regain weight after surgery, illness, and trauma. So of course it may increase your appetite and yes, the weight gain is from glycogen retention. Just stick with the deficit man, enjoy the fullness. The fat will still come off. Even 25mg of var is a nice dose. I run 5-10 mg of var because it works so well for me.

• [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘74328’ dateline=‘1573222644’]
    Oxandrolone (Anavar) was designed to help patients regain weight after surgery, illness, and trauma. So of course it may increase your appetite and yes, the weight gain is from glycogen retention. Just stick with the deficit man, enjoy the fullness. The fat will still come off. Even 25mg of var is a nice dose. I run 5-10 mg of var because it works so well for me.
    [/quote]

yea to be honest; since I dropped my cals drastically and upp’d the cardio; literally I havent been shitting and I eat a good amount of fiber too. I always shit like 1-2x a day; now its like eod, this always happens when I go into a drastic cut. I might actually bump up my cals and see where it takes me.

• [quote=“5millionbucks” pid=‘74281’ dateline=‘1573178724’]
    [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘74275’ dateline=‘1573175348’]
    You’re eating like shit and blatantly lying about your macros/cals. The gear has nothing to do with any of this. CALORIES are what determine your weight fluctuations in either direction.
    [/quote]

did you actually read my post or just skim through it? So STFU lying about my cals why the fuck would I ask people on this forum for advice? Cause I’ve been tracking my calories and macros for over 5 years; so I know how much to eat and how to calculate maintenance. Mind you when I was natty I was cutting on 2200 cals a day at a much lower bodyweight; I’m on anabolics which increases tdee and right now I am eating 2200 I measure everything out to a t on my foodscale. So I dont know what the fuck is causing me to not lose weight; I’ve been tracking my sodium too. Every night I’ve been going to sleep ravenous because of how little I eat to the point where I have to take benadryl or melatonin or even xanax sometimes. The other day I had 1400 cals just to see how much weight I could drop in one day with an hr of cardio after my workout; didnt drop much weight. Thing is scale weight doesnt mean anything but I dont look any leaner than I did 2 weeks ago; and 2 weeks ago I was eating 2500 a day while doing 30 mins of cardio 4x a week. I significantly lowered my cals since last week; and to be honest I have gotten stronger at the gym on a deficit(which is rare only anadrol does that for me) but I do feel more fuller. With var I was expected somewhat a winny look without the joint pain; cause I’ve run winny before and literally eating on maintenance I drop water and look alot drier. Who knows could be the fucking test cyp even though its a trt dose; my last cycle was 250mg of test e and 300 mg masteron and I didnt have an issue dropping weight on 2500 cals even with anadrol in the mix.
    [/quote]

People who overexplain things are typically lying their ass off.
    Remember kids: Boasting only hurts yourself!

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘74398’ dateline=‘1573310303’]
    [quote=“5millionbucks” pid=‘74281’ dateline=‘1573178724’]
    [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘74275’ dateline=‘1573175348’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

People who overexplain things are typically lying their ass off.
    Remember kids: Boasting only hurts yourself!
    [/quote]

lol ok bro; you can go fuck your mother cause your obviously not providing any advice or use posting on this thread. Where do you see me boast on this thread, and why would I even make one what would be my incentive, that taking anavar puts on a decent amount of size so you need to avoid it at all cost if you want to be a twig?? LMFAO gtfo

• [quote=“flashpass123” pid=‘74328’ dateline=‘1573222644’]
    Oxandrolone (Anavar) was designed to help patients regain weight after surgery, illness, and trauma. So of course it may increase your appetite and yes, the weight gain is from glycogen retention. Just stick with the deficit man, enjoy the fullness. The fat will still come off. Even 25mg of var is a nice dose. I run 5-10 mg of var because it works so well for me.
    [/quote]

Yo man so I got my bloods done; and my estradiol levels are at 82; and total test is 442(I shot 100mg 6 days before my bloods just to see is test was underdosed or not). This can be the culprit not losing weight, but last time my estradiol was this high was when I was running clomid at 50mg per day and my test levels were at like 800. So this gotta be something that I’m taking(orals) or is it the test cyp?

• What was the original intention of steroids, to help with debilitating disease by increasing appetite, there’s a long list of diseases that cause wasting and steroid use was helpful until other more targeted treatments were developed.

So what do steroids do…increase muscle mass, intracellar water, skeletal mass, erythrocytes, starts off a cascade meant for growth, the brain is gonna tell you to start eating to fulfill these requirements.

Those that think testosterone won’t stimulate appetite are dieting on purpose, if you took away your restraint, like say a farm animal that is being given steroids, you would eat yourself until you are huge and ready for the dinner plate, just like our four legged friends.