When do you normally feel your tren A kick in?

Topic created · 13 Posts · 1048 Views
  • First tren cycle very excited.
    -50mg t prop ED, 75 mg tren ED for now. Tren will cap out at 100 if sides aren’t too brutal to make 700 a week but definitely in a few weeks.
    -so far 3 injections
    Wondering when I’ll start feeling tren

Also using soco tren A so let me know your guys’ experience with it

Just asking bc I hear ppl say they feel it minutes after their first injection and others saying 2 weeks

• Don’t expect anything significant in under 2 weeks. If you do, cool, that’s not unheard of nor is it a bad thing, but you shouldn’t get antsy or concerned if not. If you notice nothing after 2 weeks there’s very likely something horribly wrong (whether that be gear, training and/or diet). Anybody who says they notice tren just minutes after a shot is letting the placebo effect get to their head. Only exception is those who get tren cough, but even then that isn’t ‘feeling’ it in the sense that we are looking for (strength, size, vascularity, body fat, etc.).

I also use SoCo’s tren A @ 200/mL in Mig

• There’s no actually “feeling” of being on any gear. Any “I feel like I’m on steroids” effects that someone reports are purely placebo.

Gains depend on diet and programming. If you aren’t programming with any kind of progressive overload then you will not see strength gains since you’re not lifting for them. If you don’t eat a decent diet then you will not see veins popping out or the solid, dry, '‘hard’ look that Tren helps facilitate. If you’re doing things properly, gains will come as programmed and aesthetic changes will begin at 7-14 days.

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘74273’ dateline=‘1573175212’]
    There’s no actually “feeling” of being on any gear. Any “I feel like I’m on steroids” effects that someone reports are purely placebo.

Gains depend on diet and programming. If you aren’t programming with any kind of progressive overload then you will not see strength gains since you’re not lifting for them. If you don’t eat a decent diet then you will not see veins popping out or the solid, dry, '‘hard’ look that Tren helps facilitate. If you’re doing things properly, gains will come as programmed and aesthetic changes will begin at 7-14 days.
    [/quote]

Appreciate the insight a lot
    [hr]
    [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘74272’ dateline=‘1573174836’]
    Don’t expect anything significant in under 2 weeks. If you do, cool, that’s not unheard of nor is it a bad thing, but you shouldn’t get antsy or concerned if not. If you notice nothing after 2 weeks there’s very likely something horribly wrong (whether that be gear, training and/or diet). Anybody who says they notice tren just minutes after a shot is letting the placebo effect get to their head. Only exception is those who get tren cough, but even then that isn’t ‘feeling’ it in the sense that we are looking for (strength, size, vascularity, body fat, etc.).

I also use SoCo’s tren A @ 200/mL in Mig
    [/quote]

Appreciate the insight immensely.

How are your results with soco? Top quality and properly dosed? My first order with them. Looks good comparing to my buddy’s and heard nothing but good things about them.

There’s no actually “feeling” of being on any gear. Any “I feel like I’m on steroids” effects that someone reports are purely placebo.

[/quote]

Uh yes you do; you ever take anadrol before? I got instant aggression and strength gain within days on a deficit… First time I took test on the first week at 250mg my libido went through the roof. If your gear doesnt change your mood, aggression, energy etc. within the first 2 weeks uh u got fake shit or not a responder.

• I usually start sweating like a pig at the gym and getting insatiably horny somewhere around week 3

There’s no actually “feeling” of being on any gear. Any “I feel like I’m on steroids” effects that someone reports are purely placebo
    [/quote]

Go take mibolerone and halo then come back to this thread.

• Soco tren is awesome. On my second bottle. Felt mine kick in after one week. You need to cut that dosage by half. 700 is way too much. Trust me you will see a lot of progress at 300 a week. Also I would suggest to throw in some Masteron prop. Help so much with tren sides and has amazing synergy.

• Three weeks in on a Tren E cycle, starting to get horny af all the time and my aggression is high which is extremely abnormal for me. It’s working great !

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘74306’ dateline=‘1573187059’]
    Soco tren is awesome. On my second bottle. Felt mine kick in after one week. You need to cut that dosage by half. 700 is way too much. Trust me you will see a lot of progress at 300 a week. Also I would suggest to throw in some Masteron prop. Help so much with tren sides and has amazing synergy.
    [/quote]

I second everything in this post, except maybe put the tren at 350 for easy dosing.

• [quote=“Jalisco07” pid=‘74306’ dateline=‘1573187059’]
    Soco tren is awesome. On my second bottle. Felt mine kick in after one week. You need to cut that dosage by half. 700 is way too much. Trust me you will see a lot of progress at 300 a week. Also I would suggest to throw in some Masteron prop. Help so much with tren sides and has amazing synergy.
    [/quote]

Appreciate it a lot

• 375 a week…125mg M/W/F is what I prefer…halfway through week 2 and your forehead sweat is falling down on your girls ass during sex you know it’s working

• At 30mg a day I notice more changes at about two weeks. I can feel irritated here and there when the drug is saturating. This includes night sweats. Ive been up to 50mg a day with no sides after saturation. What changes is I have constant boners and have serious fuck sessions with my girl. I get aggressive in bed