Cruising in.Test C

Topic created · 9 Posts · 474 Views
  • Decided to start b&c (go me!) If I am cruising with Test C At 200 per week how often should in Pin? Every 4 days like with blasting? Also, is 200 too High to Cruise on for life? 150 more reasonable (not planning on competing)?

40 y/o
    6’4" at 225 lbs
    Penis length about as long as your mom’s neck

• what the hell man, which one of these snitches told you my mom has Klippel Feil syndrome

• [quote=“Some.Dude.Again” pid=‘74301’ dateline=‘1573185465’]
    Decided to start b&c (go me!) If I am cruising with Test C At 200 per week how often should in Pin? Every 4 days like with blasting? Also, is 200 too High to Cruise on for life? 150 more reasonable (not planning on competing)?

40 y/o
    6’4" at 225 lbs
    [/quote]

Depends on what your bloodwork says. Some people cruise at 100, some at 150, and poor responders 200. Cruise should = normal levels in range, not mini blast.

I pin Test C every 3.5 days, that’s my personal preference.

• [quote=“Dumbass-TheGreat” pid=‘74364’ dateline=‘1573244904’]
    [quote=“Some.Dude.Again” pid=‘74301’ dateline=‘1573185465’]
    Decided to start b&c (go me!) If I am cruising with Test C At 200 per week how often should in Pin? Every 4 days like with blasting? Also, is 200 too High to Cruise on for life? 150 more reasonable (not planning on competing)?

40 y/o
    6’4" at 225 lbs
    [/quote]

Depends on what your bloodwork says. Some people cruise at 100, some at 150, and poor responders 200. Cruise should = normal levels in range, not mini blast.

I pin Test C every 3.5 days, that’s my personal preference.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the response man! Appreciated!!

How much Test C are you personally cruising every 3.5 Days?
    And for how long at the same Cruise? Do you have to up it the long you’ve been B&C-ing?

• 200mg is what i cruise at. I did 350mg for a “blast” earlier this year for about 4 months. Everyone is different i know guys who cruise on 300mg. Its all about how you feel and your bloodwork. I pin 50mg 4x a week. Seems to help with e2 and HCT for me.

• I personally cruise at 120mg/week, pinning 60mg e3.5d. This gets some up to about 1000ng/dL on day 3.5 (trough), and my doc is happy to keep me there. I don’t need any AI at this dose.

• without bloodwork, nobody can tell you.

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘74405’ dateline=‘1573321198’]
    without bloodwork, nobody can tell you.
    [/quote]

Thanks all! Going to first try 100mg twice a week. After the 3rd week will get bloodwork like everyone suggests (will not be one of those dudes that keeps asking the same questions without bloodwork!)

With that said, in terms of cruising, what range and for what metrics am I looking for?

Last, can I Cruise on the same regimen forever, or does it have to be increased over time?

• start with 150mg a week. Aim to get your test bloodwork around 800-950. get it above 700 and below 1000 and you will be golden